Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Soultrader

Bid-Ask Tape Indicator

Just an update to the TTM post. They removed my posting referring to the Delta Divergence indicator on TL. Something about and agreement with Market Delta. I guess it's unfortunate, but understand able. They do not deny that they are in business and trying to make money, so I guess if peiple want to pay the $ then so be it. JC wasn't upset or anything. He contrls hsi emotions very well, at least he did in his post to me. The thing I'll never understand is how many millions does a person need.

A side question. There is a Malcom Roberts or Robertson referred to on TL. Anyway, he speaks of a Buy/Sell strength indicator. Which one of the indicators on TL would most match up with something like that. Is it the Bid/Ask or the divergence indicator? Thanks.

David

You have to question their integrity really. From what I understand a whole bunch of 'their' indicators appeared first on the trade station forums. Malcom's indicator is also the same though he claims he displays things slightly differently (I corresponded with him pointing out he was selling public domain stuff).

The thing is you either have integrity or you don't to me it calls into question everything they publish or present.

I may be wrong but I thought Trevor (MD) had just patented the footprint chart and presumably have protected the name 'MarketDelta'. Personally I think its questionable whether that's enforceable (another issue altogether). People are standing up to TT over 'their' laddered dom display which is good to see

Quite sad really.