Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

sharehunter

What is the Realtime Data Feed Do You Use ?

Traderguide organization told us that we can use VSA method for forex and commondities market. So we need realtime data feed source and it must have good tick volume data, right?

I contact with Esignal and they told me that the total price for Stock, forex and commondities is 257 $ per month. It is so expensive so I set up this topic to make a survey:

1. What is the realtime data feed do you use ? (for using VSA method)

2. How about the price of your realtime data feed

When I contact with Esignal, they told me that they have two kind of commondities data: that are E-mini contract and full contract. For the trading gold from usully broker like FXCM, FXpro.. could you please give me advice that which type of data I should charge?

i use IQ Feed. Its much better value than e-signal. I found e-Signal very unreliable with bad lags. I dont know what I pay for it - I think it's around $150, may be less. If you trade stocks it will be cheaper.

I trade futures and IQ feed keeps up with X Trader to the tick.

I have had 1 or 2 issues with IQ feed with some bad prints, but after 5-6 years of reliable feed i'd still recommend it.

Traderguide organization told us that we can use VSA method for forex and commondities market. So we need realtime data feed source and it must have good tick volume data, right?

I contact with Esignal and they told me that the total price for Stock, forex and commondities is 257 $ per month. It is so expensive so I set up this topic to make a survey:

When I contact with Esignal, they told me that they have two kind of commondities data: that are E-mini contract and full contract. For the trading gold from usully broker like FXCM, FXpro.. could you please give me advice that which type of data I should charge?

I am currently using Brocompany.com. The real time data (charts) is free for all markets: Forex, Futures, stocks & Indices. It can be used for VSA (I am planning on buying Nigel Hawkes' VSA software package). Their demo accounts include all this as well!

Cheers,

Peter a.k.a. Dutchie

I don't use VSA but IQFEED and Kinetick (NinjaTrader) are the ones that I trust.

--

Home - OrderFlowDashPro