Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

nakachalet

Anyone Has Better Setups Than These....?

to relieve our stressful trading hours and days....

may i present for your immediate relief and bemusement some pix....

the blue triangle denotes long ....

and the red bar denotes short ....

enjoy everyone....

hope everyone have a wonderful trading day and made a bundle as well.... :deal:

5aa710a4087dd_perfectindicatortogolongandshortGC20110914wfrom4-06to8-50am003.thumb.png.45ef379a04639c78bb6ceaa2667c153c.png

5aa710a40e66a_perfectindicatortogolongandshortGC20110914wfrom4-06to8-50am005.thumb.png.b771692aafaff80fe56d66902d7a8e09.png

5aa710a46acbc_perfectindicatortogolongandshortGC20110914wfrom4-06to8-50am009.thumb.png.e241b4dbc1fb4862d9e6330ce7184a9b.png

5aa710a47056f_perfectindicatortogolongandshortCRUDE20110914wfrom12to2pm010.thumb.png.162b5d5fa0515f41d9f035e84f6fcec0.png

Mine is a better trading system than yours

Necessary Ingredient for this trade

1) One female alligator …..sorry crocodile

2) A ten foot ten inches long IMP ( improved plow steel military grade) chain

3) A pair of white Addidas sneakers

4) A bucket of sardines

Tie the chain around the alligator neck …sorry the crocodile, lead the crocodile to your trading platform exactly at 8:31 AM EST let the croc listen to the economic news and get a feeling for the day at this point put on your white Addidas sneakers and start planning your attack strategy at 9:00AM start to feed the croc one sardine at a time after each sardine open the croc jaws shove your head inside and check how hungry the croc is,…. repeat this action for the next 29 minutes at this point you are almost ready to enter the market when you hear the opening bell stand up on your left foot your right hand pulling hard on your left ear and your left hand pulling your nose jump three times while mooing like a cow observe your croc direction of attack if it attack the north you’re going long, if it attack the south go short …….you get it by now right?

If you’re still around after all I hope to hear your comment and or your thanks

Send you’re thanks to: choo-choo- choochoo po box 111111 Timbac2 AZ. No zip code necessary

The post office already knows me from prior victims ….oops customer’s complaints. Hope it helps

Hi -

I love the indicator,it appears to do what others don't.

Do you think revealling the name would really change any thing for you?

As you well know, traders tend to alter code because they think they are so smart, so I'm sure this would negate this fine indicator for them.

You would really help a lot of traders if they are smart enough to use it, think how nice it would feel to know that you are helping people to beat the system.

Please consider this note, thank you,

Jay Holmes

Hi BlueHorseshoe -

I tried looking for John Carter's indicators only to find anything but.

Would you be kind enough to tell me how or where I can find him and his indicators.

Thank you,

Jay Holmes

Hi BlueHorseshoe -

I tried looking for John Carter's indicators only to find anything but.

Would you be kind enough to tell me how or where I can find him and his indicators.

Thank you,

Jay Holmes

I'm assuming that your reply is sarcastic. If not, then PM me and I will direct you to places you can download these for free. Given the mocking nature of my previous post though, are you certain that you want to?

Bluehorseshoe

Hi BlueHorseshoe -

I did not write anything sarcastic at all, sorry you misread my note.

Yes I would like your assistance in this hunt.

Thank you,

Jay Holmes

Try this for the volume width candles!