Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

xioxxio

Inspirational Video

Wicked!

"Don't let someone tell you ... you can't do something. You've got a dream ... you got to protect it. If people can't do something themselves ... they wanna tell you, you can't do it. You want something ... go and get it ... period!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6xLYt265ZM&feature=fvwrel]INSPIRATIONAL - HOW GREAT I AM - YouTube[/ame]

Here's mine. This was the real first one that set me off on psychology in trading.

E:60 Evan Longoria on Vimeo

Enjoy!

Very intersting video and so true about training psychology and mental rehearsal. The problem I have is to practice the mental rehearsal before I trade. I struggle with that part of the discipline a lot. I am really trying because I know what difference it makes.

Very intersting video and so true about training psychology and mental rehearsal. The problem I have is to practice the mental rehearsal before I trade. I struggle with that part of the discipline a lot. I am really trying because I know what difference it makes.

I'm glad you like it. Like I said, it was the first one that really got me going. I have never looked back since.

Its just a another state of consciousness, all you have to understand is this ---- past doesn't matter (won or lost trades), future doesn't matter (how many pips you can get from this trade), what's happening now does matter ... first breathe, then calm your heart and mind, once centered, use reason to see the pattern, once you see it pull the trigger and concentrate on how much you will lose if it goes all pear shape.

It sounds all fairy but I've been training mind this way for a while and in real time I behave exactly as I trained. Just like in the vid ;)

Can't get more inspirational than that one.....

Nice!

That female judge nailed it on the head when she says at the end, "It makes everything you worry about so pathetic."