Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Our vendor list with names product and price:

Eiger / mentorship courses / $69 - $1199

Should read: Eiger / mentorship courses / $69 - $1199 (with coupon)

Electroniclocal / 3 day seminar / $5000

Steve46 / daily coaching / $200 per month

Urma Blume / tradestation inducator package addon / $1400 per year

Logic / manual / $750

nhallett / 5 hour course / $297

Rande Howell / multi media courses + 10 personal sessions / $ 2997

Dbphoenix / ebook / $30

TheRumpledOne / indicators / $50

swisstrader / multicharts package/ free - $9990

doubletop11 / indicator package / $1000 per year

Tim Racette / ebook / $49.95

I will post the others after discovering what they are trying to sell and for how much. Thanks

Include:

Mightymouse / I day shadow trading / $5 million

Should read: Eiger / mentorship courses / $69 - $1199 (with coupon)

If only I coould remember which pair of jeans I left that coupon in. Hopefully not the pair that went through the wash. What am I gonna do?

Please see if you can find product and cost info on Nihabashi and Eiger. I can't seem to find anything. Thanks

Ah Ha....so does that mean they shouldn't be "branded" because they are not

doing the "trying to lead you...." approach on TL as stated below...;)

Any other non paying TL vendors out there who are trying to lead you to their website, blog, manual, indicators or whatever in return for your money?

or for consistency and clarity would everyone with an outside "trading related business" be required to declare it/ identified ....even if they don't specifically use TL to pimp for business.

What a mix of vendors using TL there are... from those altruistic vendors who just want to "give back" :roll eyes:.....to using it as a lonely hearts club in pursuit of "looking for friends" ......and maybe even those who use TL as a forum to place content rather than product.

Ah Ha....so does that mean they shouldn't be "branded" because they are not

doing the "trying to lead you...." approach on TL as stated below...;)

or for consistency and clarity would everyone with an outside "trading related business" be required to declare it/ identified ....even if they don't specifically use TL to pimp for business.

What a mix of vendors using TL there are... from those altruistic vendors who just want to "give back" :roll eyes:.....to using it as a lonely hearts club in pursuit of "looking for friends" ......and maybe even those who use TL as a forum to place content rather than product.

Why would a vendor be ashamed of his occupation? If a member happens to be a vendor what harm would it do for others to know? If they desperately wanted to be an unknown vendor then simply don't solicit and don't use a name or handle of a known vendor.

Edited by clmacdougall

He offers mentorship in his visitor messages with an outside email address given. I'd call that vending!! But without product and price how can you put him on the list?

Edited by clmacdougall

Logic / manual / $750

Dbphoenix / ebook / $30

alleyb / trading site mentorship / $800 per year

NihabaAshi / trading mentorship / $193 - $473

Predictor / manual and mentorship / unknown, through email add only

I will post the others after discovering what they are trying to sell and for how much. Thanks

... nor do I claim to trade for a living. I work a regular 9 to 5. I do however consider myself one of the best in the world at calling the market, i.e making quantified predictions. I'm "okay" at trading and always learning.

:rofl:

These types of threads have a lot of entertainment value.

I make a living picking tops and bottoms...I do it every day....

and by the way I do it in front of my students...

I completely agree.

Also, I think we should have a "vendor challenge". Give them each a 100,000 account and challenge them to trade on average at least 1 time a week for 52 weeks and earn better than 0% net.

Now that they are Identified, we should see which one is the best. If they don't participate, then they can't try to sell their wares on TL. They do not have to win or be positive, they just have to participate.

As far as RandeHowe, and the other trader psychs is concerned, we should force them to give each vendor an ongoing analysis of why they are doing well or why they are not.

As far as I am concerned, I get to break everyone's balls in the meantime.

There is nothing exclusive in this search to identify vendors. All members are welcome to help. Please let us know if you've been contacted via private message on this site by a vendor / seller. Such actions break the rules as specified by the site owner.

Logic / manual / $750

Dbphoenix / ebook / $30

Also, I think we should have a "vendor challenge". Give them each a 100,000 account and challenge them to trade on average at least 1 time a week for 52 weeks and earn better than 0% net.

Now that they are Identified, we should see which one is the best. If they don't participate, then they can't try to sell their wares on TL. They do not have to win or be positive, they just have to participate.

As far as RandeHowe, and the other trader psychs is concerned, we should force them to give each vendor an ongoing analysis of why they are doing well or why they are not.

As far as I am concerned, I get to break everyone's balls in the meantime.

such shows can be stress relieving for traders

only if MMS approves.

There is nothing exclusive in this search to identify vendors. All members are welcome to help. Please let us know if you've found a TL member attempting to sell you or others anything on or off this site. Also, please let us know if you've been contacted via private message on this site by a vendor / seller. Such actions break the rules as specified by the site owner.

Logic / manual / $750

Dbphoenix / ebook / $30

Fulcrum Trader /training & chatroom /$97 per month chat & $397 - $697 training

Dionysus Toast / indicator package / $249

Edited by clmacdougall

... nor do I claim to trade for a living. I work a regular 9 to 5. I do however consider myself one of the best in the world at calling the market, i.e making quantified predictions. I'm "okay" at trading and always learning.

Best in the world at calling the market ?!?!?!

I wonder why he still works at a 9 to 5 job ?

There is nothing exclusive in this search to identify vendors. All members are welcome to help. Please let us know if you've found a TL member attempting to sell you or others anything on or off this site. Also, please let us know if you've been contacted via private message on this site by a vendor / seller. Such actions break the rules as specified by the site owner.

Logic / manual / $750

Dbphoenix / ebook / $30

Nobody above 9990 ? c'mon! too cheap to be effective

Best in the world at calling the market ?!?!?!

I wonder why he still works at a 9 to 5 job ?

It's obvious that the market he's referring to is the "supermarket". I've called my own supermarket many times I too am very good at it, perhaps not the best in the world like him, but still I'm pretty good!!

Hi,

Although I've never advertised here nor marketed here mainly due to the fact it's not my crowd...I do like to visit once in awhile to post something useful or helpful.

Regardless, I know some on the list had notified prior TL management about being a vendor upon registration or soon after...including myself. Basically I was told it's not a problem as long as there's no advertising. Therefore, not exactly sure how much more transparent one needs to be after voluntarily notifying TL management upon registration or soon after about being a vendor.

Therefore, please add me to your list because I just want to continue being transparent. My old user name was NihabaAshi and I asked Soultrader to change it to wrbtrader a long time ago due to consistent hate mail from some members here that thought I was Muslim (I'm not). I'm a rural boy that grew up in the midwest U.S.A. and now raising my family in Canada. Anyways, the words Nihaba Ashi are a Japanese Candlestick term and martial arts term and the hate mail stopped soon after the user name change.

Like I said, not my type of crowd but once in awhile someone posts something useful that inspires me to post a reply. By the way, I don't offer mentor services. Just wanted you to know that so that the info on your list is accurate.

Hopefully this thread will inspire current TL management to do "identification" like that of BigMikeTrading or ForexFactory considering there's less bashing and accusation occurring over there.

Edited by wrbtrader

Logic / manual / $750

Dbphoenix / ebook / $30

NihabaAshi & wrbtrader / training / $193 - $473

Edited by clmacdougall

Hi,

I've read through these posts on the topic of vendors.

I rarely have posted on any forum but find this interesting because of my situation as a full time trader who teaches.

I have remained anonymous and not tried to sell anything through a forum.

The hardest thing for new traders is differentiating between slick sales guys and genuine skilled traders.

The slick sales guys usually have a larger sales budget and as they don't actually trade have the time to create an illusion of high quality teaching.

The sales pitch appeals to those that have a need or desire to quickly change their financial status.

What way would be best to filter the few professionals from the pretenders.

Can we ask questions about their skill which is able to be verified independently.

The answer of lack of it may help to determine their abilities.

I would like to hear your opinions and ideas on this.

Hi,

Although I've never advertised here nor marketed here mainly due to the fact it's not my crowd...I do like to visit once in awhile to post something useful or helpful.

Regardless, I know some on the list had notified prior TL management about being a vendor upon registration or soon after...including myself. Basically I was told it's not a problem as long as there's no advertising. Therefore, not exactly sure how much more transparent one needs to be after voluntarily notifying TL management upon registration or soon after about being a vendor.

Therefore, please add me to your list because I just want to continue being transparent. My old user name was NihabaAshi and I asked Soultrader to change it to wrbtrader a long time ago due to consistent hate mail from some members here that thought I was Muslim (I'm not). I'm a rural boy that grew up in the midwest U.S.A. and now raising my family in Canada. Anyways, the words Nihaba Ashi are a Japanese Candlestick term and martial arts term and the hate mail stopped soon after the user name change.

Like I said, not my type of crowd but once in awhile someone posts something useful that inspires me to post a reply. By the way, I don't offer mentor services. Just wanted you to know that so that the info on your list is accurate.

Hopefully this thread will inspire current TL management to do "identification" like that of BigMikeTrading or ForexFactory considering there's less bashing and accusation occurring over there.

Thanks for being so transparent wbtrader. It's a strange thing when even a vendor wants identification on the site. I hope this gets the wheels rolling for this to happen here at TL.