Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Bohica

Good Learning Video

I thought this would be a good place to post this video. I am a beginning trader and have learned a lot just from watching short videos. I watched this one recently and it has really helped me with trading trendlines. It is only a few minutes long and I think it will really help anyone especially beginners like myself.

Trading Video

I thought this would be a good place to post this video. I am a beginning trader and have learned a lot just from watching short videos. I watched this one recently and it has really helped me with trading trendlines. It is only a few minutes long and I think it will really help anyone especially beginners like myself.

Trading Video

A short and easily understood video, with very basic, but critical concepts for any trader to understand. What trading platform are you using? I ask because he was using swing highs and lows, and it would be nice to have an indicator that automatically drew the lines for you.

I am not sure it might be tradestation. A program for that would be amazing!

There are programs that find Swing Highs and Lows. Finding the swing high or low might lag a couple of bars, but that is immaterial for the example in the video. Do you have a broker account open?

Yes I do, I currently use eToro. I am still learning but using copytrader to make some profit while I learn.

Okay, eToro looks interesting. I don't know anything about them. Do they have a programing language for users to create custom indicators? It looks the Platforms available for use with eToro USA are:

Trading Platforms | eToroUSA

You can use Meta Trader 4.

I came to know about Forex from my friend of mine. For me, to learn forex I'm better to go to YouTube and find some strategy that suit me much. By learning from video, I can know better than I must read and learn it by myself.

I guess you better search some webinars videos that are posted by many brokers and all of them are free of any cost. I think they could be really helpful for learning.

Yes exactly without practicing all of the learning will end up omissions so better doing a demo account to trade on a real time market conditions from any broker you wish to learn things more easily than any other learning resources.