Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

zdo

Not Just Another Release

Yet...if we could pull off a realistic survey of the ~77000 members of even this supposedly 'independently minded' group of traders on TL, what percentage would check the poll answer that the Republican is a separate party instead of a wing of the party?

... or even the percentage from an accurate survey of the core 2000 members?

... and then generalize that to the not so 'independently minded' rest of the population...

Less than 0.1% ... in my view.

That would be 77 members out of 77,000.

Am I being too optimistic?

The Phrogge is surely being boiled!

zzzzzzzz!

Most people still think there are 2 parties, and may never get their heads around the concept that there is only one ... until they smell cooking frog-meat!

This post brought to you by

Reynolds Foil

Not the best tin hats in the world … but certainly the least expensive!

and

Get $30 OFF

Kaspersky (selective) ONE Universal Security

Buy Now

and

From the looks of it below ;)

BlacklistedNews

9-11 explained in 5 minutes!

...delusional engineers... the world is packed with them

The Third Building Which Collapsed on 9/11 Was Not Hit By a Plane - BlackListedNews.com

... have you had your enemy created for you yet today?

Government Officials Say 9/11 Was State-Sponsored Terrorism ? But Disagree About WHICH Nation Was Behind Attacks - BlackListedNews.com

9/11 Mastermind Osama bin Laden: America?s Anti-Soviet ?Peace Warrior? and CIA ?Intelligence Asset? - BlackListedNews.com

Fast forward... to 9/11/[circa]2012

...Patriot Act scripted in the mid 90's... yada yada

…as with any skill, the elite practice at least a little bit every day!

HAVE YOU DONE YOUR LYING PRACTICE TODAY?

Video: Reporter Confronts Obama Over Kill-list - BlackListedNews.com

I can’t go on… well I could, but most ‘conversations’ with …

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLXyB5GtfBU&feature=player_embedded]9-11 explained in 5 minutes!!!.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

fast forward to now

same honchos behind the scenes... with

occurrence of big and small lies - GEOMETICALLY multiplied ... but

skill at pulling it off on a grand scale - falling fast. (ie neo-con liers were much more careful at it than neo-lib liers...)

They all lost my backing 20 years ago... they will lose your backing soon...

like… instead of the propaganda spittle last night, I watched

and

Assad brought more credible body language and content than did Rose

… hm

"I will live in Volgograd and coordinate subcontractors to write shadowy code for businesses in the west. And I will marry a strong, beautiful russian woman, and we will have two children. We will have a 2 year old bmw suv… And we will drive to Sochi in early spring. Do they let you do that?"...

~ Capt. Victor Barodi Executive Officer USS Cheyenne (SSN-773)

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\////////////////////////////////

“Let’s talk for a minute about these masters of war, these same men that are sending our sons and our daughters, our brothers and sisters, our mothers and fathers to fight an undeclared and unconstitutional and unwinnable war for them.”

— Jessica Lange

“You know, really good artists have a way of being relevant in their time — but great artists are relevant at any time. So, in the words of William Shakespeare, ‘Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor.’”

— Barbra Streisand

“The world has come together and said ‘no’ to this war – and we must stand with them.”

— Danny Glover

“Let us resist this war. Let us hate war in all its forms, whether the weapon used is a missile or an airplane.”

— Susan Sarandon

“I also think that there is a strong streak of racism, and whenever we engage in foreign adventures. Our whole history in regime change has been of people of different color.”

— Ed Asner

Sacrificing American soldiers or innocent civilians in an unprecedented preemptive attack on a separate sovereign nation may well prove itself a most temporary medicine

— Sean Penn

“It is very inspiring and amusing how many people have come out in this genuine and spontaneous way to embrace peace and reject war. It reminds us there is a human and gentle spirit out there in this world.”

— Tim Robbins

“You can’t beat your enemy anymore through wars; instead you create an entire generation of people revenge-seeking.”

— George Clooney

“War is failure! When you are at war, you have failed!”

— Janeane Garofalo

These tools’ words all came pre 2OO9 of course…

:hourglass smily:… waiting… for highly publicized updates from these players…

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

mc, what is the latest release ?

I'm getting ads about tiny silver coins recovered from the bottom of the atlantic.

you?