Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

DAVT,

.. whether you are a great trader or can't trade your way out of a paper bag: this thread is pointless. I suggest you stop posting this nonsense and decide what you really want and just state it clearly.

I totally agree with you but does DAVT break any Forum rules? I think he does as he fails to provide any logic or rationale for the claims he makes and therfore falls short on the following rules.....

"We strive to maintain a high standard of education and discussion on the site. Traders Laboratory reserves the right to remove any post/thread that deems unsuitable of the quality of the board."

Clearly there is no educational benefit to this thread and DAVT will not enter into a two way discussion of what he claims to be a sucessful method of trading.

I'm not in favour of censorship but at the same time what is the point of agreeing to rules of the Forum if they are not enforced? Perhaps it is time for the Forum administrators to make it clear that this is a professional forum for discussing trading and not a platform for the delusional.

I totally agree with you but does DAVT break any Forum rules? I think he does as he fails to provide any logic or rationale for the claims he makes and therfore falls short on the following rules.....

"We strive to maintain a high standard of education and discussion on the site. Traders Laboratory reserves the right to remove any post/thread that deems unsuitable of the quality of the board."

Clearly there is no educational benefit to this thread and DAVT will not enter into a two way discussion of what he claims to be a sucessful method of trading.

I'm not in favour of censorship but at the same time what is the point of agreeing to rules of the Forum if they are not enforced? Perhaps it is time for the Forum administrators to make it clear that this is a professional forum for discussing trading and not a platform for the delusional.

Lots of members write lots of stuff- good and bad. We're not here to censor as such, but to make sure that the discussions remain friendly and of course people don't try to mislead then rip other members off. I think that in general, when someone does make claims and refuses to back them up, most right-minded people can see that the sensible thing is to not dive head first into it. My advice to people who genuinely have knowledge and wish to help others with this knowledge, is to post it. Some will quickly work things out for themselves, some will need more help. But either way, by showing people what you are talking about you will gain respect and trust from other members. People aren't dumb (mostly :stick out tongue:)

Dude. quod erat demonstrandum.

Hey DAVDT, one time i went looking for a girlfriend, but wouldn't you nkow it, after i introduced myself i pulled down my pants for them to see what I had... but in spite of how overwhelmingly impressive that was, for some odd reason I never actually got that girlfriend.

but, i had plenty of "quality time" to myself. seems to me your enjoying your "private time" here in public too. just be sure to mop up your mess when your done eh?

OK, I am not a professional presenter and I do not consider myself to be a market Guru nor a Professional trader. All I have done is present a working method that I created in an attempt to best see how the markets are moved by the market movers. The method is real, but not for sale and I have no intention of simply giving it away, since I use it myself.

All the TS PR are also real and are NET with more than real world slippage subtracted to insure that real world trading can do as well.

The presentation/ method has been criticized extensively (and so far, in my opinion, nonsensically for the most part ) (I think most of the criticism is rooted in the criticizer never even remotely achieving even close to the posted NET results), but the reason I came here was to show and to get real trading friends. Since the method only follows the market movers at the tick level to the tick and executes when they execute, it could be improved. Yes, no daily losses for the method to date, but no prediction for the future .

I do realize that TS has severe limitations, but the profit reports are as real as it is and as said, NET non optimized and not back-tested.

Since, I was asked to give a larger view of the method, I am posting the 9/7/12 premarket method real time signals that yielded about 144 premarket points. Now I do not know how many on this forum do better than that daily, but this is typical for the method. I do know that about 93% of all day traders lose their money to the market movers and all I wanted to do is to be consistently on the right side of all winning trades. I succeeded,

Educational value, well how often do you see on this or any forum presented in any way a possible HG? New friends wanted.

YM25C972B.thumb.PNG.f8f97df1ee26fb092237ac193a913b95.PNG

Fed day 9/13/12. Went like this. I think everybody knew the Fed was doing another !QE, so 2 hours into the market and the market movers took out the last upward resistance and gave the come back sell sig at 1439.50 ES (not shown). Looking for a buy signal. About ½ hour waiting and there it is 1436.25 ES (see ES5C...) about mrk bottom. Question is how high. Next day, there it is one tick above market top sell line, see ES top sell sig 1474.50 ( ES35C...) and TF matrix sell top. But how low? There it is mrk bottom buy see NQ chart (NQ35...) and matrix 4848.50 NQ buy 2 ticks from bottom. Yes, just a typical two days trading with the HG. Now how many others here were in trading rooms that were this tick accurate during the last 2 days? How nice it would have been, if I could have found such a room other than mine these last few years. New friends wanted,

ES5C9132B.PNG.532707aab1a36bb3e3ce1f485a19cc22.PNG

TFMAT9142.PNG.87bcb61ef2d5e3b62a26afc1189e2413.PNG

ES35C9142t.PNG.e20da9bce1e2835044e0397c76cecbbc.PNG

NQMAT9142.PNG.7255827f6f94ddc2fd1cba87a0d282b4.PNG

NQ35C9142B.PNG.55b091b754c567127bcd61a5e9335839.PNG

I came here looking for new intelligent trading friends, because I put together something that I think many would call a HG method. Yes, it is tick accurate and remains so to this day, because it is designed to auto recalibrate with each swing of the market and it does it to the tick and in real time, because that is how the market actually works. Now, I must compliment all the market mover programmers, that have done so well running the markets to the tick, but I still do not know, if they are even aware of what they have programmed, but I am and I do compliment them for being so skillful with their programming.

I had hoped to be able to engage some intelligent traders here in working together trading the market with a method that never loses money and that is tick accurate, however I have come to realize, that that kind of trader is extremely rare here and very shy. That explains why about 93% never make money and why, according to an email I got from a market, self proclaimed “guru”, that he feels great charging $1500 so that his room can have “fun” while losing money with his method. I also saw another self proclaimed “guru” offer to teach anyone who was willing to pay $800 per hour how to use their method that they admittedly state, that they stopped using, Yes, imagine that, grues that traders are willing to pay $1500 to have fun, while they are told by that guru that they lose money and $800 per hour to learn a method that they are told no longer is used and are told actually may not work. (I actually am not looking for that type of trader for my room.)

Now, I am not a “guru” and I do not claim to be a marketer peddling “fun” and old, possibly non working methods. All I put together is a HG that is tick accurate, remains so, and never loses money and yes, the corollary of that is that it allays makes money. I guess that is what a HG does. I guess, since it self calibrates and remains tick accurate by design, that would also place it in the GH category.

If you are still having difficulty with the concepts of tick accurate and always making money, please do actually look at my posts, especially the pictures. There you may actually see tick accurate screen shots and money making matrix shots along with “NET” profit reports that are consistently north of 100% AROR, as documented by TS.

Now, for you who think they can gear things up to game the market, let me remind you that it takes a fair amount of pocket change to do that. Say a couple of million Diamonds. Now the last I looked I did not have a couple of million Diamonds spare pocket change, so I am quite content to watch the market movers, who do have that kind of pocket change and have the method make consistent money.

I really would have liked to have had an intelligent discussion about what a HG was and how it should work and of course how best to use it, but then that takes intelligent traders, now doesn't it. Basically, all I have heard from on the forum are pompous fools and loud mouth ignoramuses. Now, I do not want pompous fools and loud mouth ignoramuses in my “free” (but it is definitely small by design and space is also not guaranteed) consistently, with no daily losses yet, money making room with absolutely no guarantee to have fun or learn a method that I do not use and may actually not work. So, where do you think I need to go from here to get any intelligent input into a HG? I actually I think the method has more HG qualities than not, but anyone can use even the best HG tool to destroy an account. Yes, I personally witnessed a trader, thank goodness only in simulation, take winning trades and take the exact opposite position on all. Following the advice of a self proclaimed guru? I guess someone (All 93% of traders following gurus and not the market movers, since all the self proclaimed gurus, that I have seen without exception and I have searched the net seeing scores, have no idea how the market actually works (or at least not saying so), tick accurately and consistent as seen through the eyes of a real HG.) has to fatten the bonus checks of the market movers. Looking for some intelligent life, if there is any, on this forum.

Since, I think I am actually wasting my time here, all tick accurate screen shots and video demonstrating the HG working method, that actually works as described above, are available in my room. Thanks.

I came here looking for new intelligent trading friends, because I put together something that I think many would call a HG method. Yes, it is tick accurate and remains so to this day, because it is designed to auto recalibrate with each swing of the market and it does it to the tick and in real time, because that is how the market actually works. Now, I must compliment all the market mover programmers, that have done so well running the markets to the tick, but I still do not know, if they are even aware of what they have programmed, but I am and I do compliment them for being so skillful with their programming.

I had hoped to be able to engage some intelligent traders here in working together trading the market with a method that never loses money and that is tick accurate, however I have come to realize, that that kind of trader is extremely rare here and very shy. That explains why about 93% never make money and why, according to an email I got from a market, self proclaimed “guru”, that he feels great charging $1500 so that his room can have “fun” while losing money with his method. I also saw another self proclaimed “guru” offer to teach anyone who was willing to pay $800 per hour how to use their method that they admittedly state, that they stopped using, Yes, imagine that, grues that traders are willing to pay $1500 to have fun, while they are told by that guru that they lose money and $800 per hour to learn a method that they are told no longer is used and are told actually may not work. (I actually am not looking for that type of trader for my room.)

Now, I am not a “guru” and I do not claim to be a marketer peddling “fun” and old, possibly non working methods. All I put together is a HG that is tick accurate, remains so, and never loses money and yes, the corollary of that is that it allays makes money. I guess that is what a HG does. I guess, since it self calibrates and remains tick accurate by design, that would also place it in the GH category.

If you are still having difficulty with the concepts of tick accurate and always making money, please do actually look at my posts, especially the pictures. There you may actually see tick accurate screen shots and money making matrix shots along with “NET” profit reports that are consistently north of 100% AROR, as documented by TS.

Now, for you who think they can gear things up to game the market, let me remind you that it takes a fair amount of pocket change to do that. Say a couple of million Diamonds. Now the last I looked I did not have a couple of million Diamonds spare pocket change, so I am quite content to watch the market movers, who do have that kind of pocket change and have the method make consistent money.

I really would have liked to have had an intelligent discussion about what a HG was and how it should work and of course how best to use it, but then that takes intelligent traders, now doesn't it. Basically, all I have heard from on the forum are pompous fools and loud mouth ignoramuses. Now, I do not want pompous fools and loud mouth ignoramuses in my “free” (but it is definitely small by design and space is also not guaranteed) consistently, with no daily losses yet, money making room with absolutely no guarantee to have fun or learn a method that I do not use and may actually not work. So, where do you think I need to go from here to get any intelligent input into a HG? I actually I think the method has more HG qualities than not, but anyone can use even the best HG tool to destroy an account. Yes, I personally witnessed a trader, thank goodness only in simulation, take winning trades and take the exact opposite position on all. Following the advice of a self proclaimed guru? I guess someone (All 93% of traders following gurus and not the market movers, since all the self proclaimed gurus, that I have seen without exception and I have searched the net seeing scores, have no idea how the market actually works (or at least not saying so), tick accurately and consistent as seen through the eyes of a real HG.) has to fatten the bonus checks of the market movers. Looking for some intelligent life, if there is any, on this forum.

Since, I think I am actually wasting my time here, all tick accurate screen shots and video demonstrating the HG working method, that actually works as described above, are available in my room. Thanks.

ok, the truth is out, you are selling subscription to your room !

LOL so Tams you have it correct....in the end it comes to selling a subscription to a room

By the way I have a system that is "tick accurate" as well....my system also "re-calibrates" every day.....the difference is that I don't really like you folks that much....and for me at least, the economics of selling a product or service to the public simply don't work...I make more $ just trading on my own.....so I am not interested in new "friends"...clearly I have a lot to learn about marketing....:)

Edit

Lets see, make new friends or watch NYGiants/WashRedskins game.....ahhhhh....I'll watch the game...

Seeya

Edited by steve46

DAVT, I advise you to set aside some of your winnings and invest in books on 'Marketing for Beginners' and suchlike.

BlueHorseshoe

Actually I thought that traders that follow self proclaimed gurus and emptied their accounts like the trader I described previously and constitute about 93% of traders would be interested in a method that was tick accurate re calibrated every swing to remain tick accurate and never lost money. If anyone read the posts, the room is free. That is there is no subscription. I am no guru and even though I did what everyone told me was impossible, that is create a possible HG, all I was looking for was a few traders to work together making it easier and better.

Yes, a method that nets consistently north of 100% annual rate of return objectively according to TS as posted earlier and is tick accurate consistently in all markets at all times.

Now I truly wonder why all the vocal dribble on this forum instead of the help I was looking for and very little interest in honest daily profits I was offering as a reward for the input?

After all someone must be writing the software of the market movers that my method is following to the tick and executing to the tick on all swings of the market.

Remember, all I was looking for in creating the method was a way not to do what every self proclaimed guru was offering, that is making statistical flukes that netted at best about 20% and then were exploited by the market movers to fatten their bonus checks as they depleted the accounts of the guru followers as the methods regress to the average. I instead went where the money is and consistently make money without fail in all markets, because all the method does is follow the market movers as they fatten their bonus checks off the accounts of all the guru followers. Also be aware that the 7% of traders who make money is not the same 7% consistently.

Yes, I work best surrounded by helpful friends making consistent money as they help make a possible HG even easier and better.

It is very regrettable that the preponderance of those vocal on this forum fall into one of the 3 before mentioned categories and are being noted as such.

Edited by MadMarketScientist
no personal attacks

Have a look at the ES, NQ, YM and TF charts. All showing tick accurate signals as issued real time by my method. Do you actually think that any guru combination of momentum indicators can produce signals like this in every market on all swings? The before mentioned trader claimed that he could beat the market movers at their own game, because he saw a self proclaimed guru state he had a method that was beating them consistently. I told him that I thought beating the market movers at their own game was impossible, but he tried and followed his guru method at the exact points of the market movers' moves and wound up adding “LIQUIDITY” to the market as he emptied his account into the bonus checks of the market movers and joined the 93% of pompous fool guru followers. Now 7% of traders actually do make some money at some time, but they are not the same 7% consistently as they struggle to follow pompous fool guru's methods of momentum indicator flukes as the statistical flukes regress to the mean.

I watch the market movers as they set up working the market to the tick as they accumulate large numbers of guru follower positions and then take the market with their nearly unlimited market money in the exact opposite direction of all the accumulated pompous fool guru followers and make them sell out at a loss driving the market further. They are very, very, very good at this. That is why I took a completely different approach to making a method that was tick accurate, self adjusts on every swing in every market, weather up, down or consolidating and never lost money. I simply designed it to follow the market movers at the tick level, to the tick and execute when they did. The method does this very, very, very well. See my posts. If you want to see what a tick accurate north of 100% AROR net self adjusting method looks like in action, see my posts.

Now for all you pompous fool gurus out there spending years perfecting momentum indicator strategies and getting followers to add all that liquidity to the market as the market movers fatten their bonus checks, thank you. Because, that keeps the market movers in action making the market tick accurate, so my method works so tick accurately as well. And to all you market mover programmers, keep up your excellent job of making the market so tick accurate. Thank you all so very much. I am loving how the market is so well orchestrated to the tick.

Not so long ago someone applied a name to my unnamed method. “Perfect Symmetry to the Tick”. I think that describes my method to the tick. Thanks.

My method is not actually perfect in every way and it takes concentration and screen time, but it is tick accurate all the time on every swing of the market and I have found it impossible to lose money with it because of how the market movers move the market as described above.

I came here looking for intelligent traders who could understand plain English market concepts and screen shot tick accurate pictures of a HG in action and I have gotten very little other than the before mentioned market action. Now it is possible that some do not think my method is a HG. Fine, but why didn't you contribute to making it closer to your HG concepts? Instead all I have seen is dribble not worthy of any intelligent discussion. I find this a waste of my time.

I may have a Christmas story to tell this year in my room. I wonder how many intelligent traders may get to hear it.

ES5C9132B.PNG.9f6461c322f18365b8fd010a9b0600cc.PNG

5aa711777068c_NQ35C782(1).PNG.cde409bf12824f47ac47ee4d8dc23f0b.PNG

TF35C782.PNG.9681fb2e7c3b441f98f321f19366b88f.PNG

YM35C6262B.PNG.fdf29c98047ac6de20b5702573814541.PNG

LOL... TradersLaboratory is like a drug, you just can't get away from it. LOL

Tams,

Like you, I first thought this guy was just touting his room. I managed to have an hour long phone conversation with the guy and have exchanged some PMs.

He claims to be an MD in Texas. As a result of the phone call and after reading these posts, I do not believe he is an MD (my labrador can write better), I don't believe he has any sort of technology (from the call he came off as both very inexperienced with the market and with technology) and I don't believe he even has a room (not one person we know has been to this room).

As you know I wrote a book on odds & probabilities and I put the odds that this guy has anything like what he represents at over 10,000 to 1 against.

I believe that he is a lost soul, off his meds and if you notice most of these posts come on the weekend which is when a lot of people do their alcohol/substance abuse.

I have no comtempt and only sympathy for this guy - imagine the turmoil that must be his internal dialogue.

My though is that it is the power of the random reinforcement that he gets from replies that keeps him posting. Maybe if we all stop he will give it some thought and get some help.

UB