Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

I hope every one is making as much or more trading your favorite market. TF 8/23 chart and matrix is posted today. It shows how I traded the TF for a sell and a buy. The matrix is of the sell all the way to the next buy that occurred right under the buy line shown. Since the market movers took the market above the top yellow line, their next move was to bounce it below the buy line as shown and then take it to another new high, which they did. All markets are moved this way. The secret is knowing exactly when to sell and buy as shown here. This method is tick accurate and readjusts to the market on each swing. It has not had any losing day since it was created and no market course will teach you this. New friends wanted.

TFC1582311.PNG.e786639da979f8229dd99f0a1c990a3b.PNG

TFMAT8231.thumb.PNG.d8d0bd84d5a1c4089603c04872ff05bf.PNG

You're posting nothing but after-the-fact charts, with no concrete reasons why you're doing what you're doing. This is classic spam. If you want friends, do something other than "give hints" about your trading methodology... post real time trades, or give something other than a chart with an arrow as to WHY you're doing what you're doing. Friends don't dangle charts in front of potential friends and hold back what they're really up to.

Here are two charts I posted REAL TIME on the ET CL redux thread, trades I was ACTUALLY IN, and the chart makes it much more clear WHY I entered the trades and why my targets were what they were, not some mysterious arrow with no explanation. Go check the thread if you want proof. This is what a friend would show to a potential friend.

This thread was mentioned in the TL newsletter? Only reason I can see is to attract people like me, angry at this type of garbage we have to sift through.

clprofile.thumb.PNG.4f4ec71ed7d0dd20e9eb436570e10594.PNG

cl2.thumb.PNG.4ad6aad7de8bccaee610028adc9c0fa8.PNG

You're posting nothing but after-the-fact charts, with no concrete reasons why you're doing what you're doing. This is classic spam. If you want friends, do something other than "give hints" about your trading methodology... post real time trades, or give something other than a chart with an arrow as to WHY you're doing what you're doing. Friends don't dangle charts in front of potential friends and hold back what they're really up to.

Here are two charts I posted REAL TIME on the ET CL redux thread, trades I was ACTUALLY IN, and the chart makes it much more clear WHY I entered the trades and why my targets were what they were, not some mysterious arrow with no explanation. Go check the thread if you want proof. This is what a friend would show to a potential friend.

This thread was mentioned in the TL newsletter? Only reason I can see is to attract people like me, angry at this type of garbage we have to sift through.

He's delusional.

He thought he is a big shot,

and by posting colorful charts like these, he thought people would kneel down before him and beg him for the "holey grail".

Maybe someone born yesterday would be impressed.

LOL

ROTFLMA

I hope every one is making as much or more trading your favorite market. TF 8/23 chart and matrix is posted today. It shows how I traded the TF for a sell and a buy. The matrix is of the sell all the way to the next buy that occurred right under the buy line shown. Since the market movers took the market above the top yellow line, their next move was to bounce it below the buy line as shown and then take it to another new high, which they did. All markets are moved this way. The secret is knowing exactly when to sell and buy as shown here. This method is tick accurate and readjusts to the market on each swing. It has not had any losing day since it was created and no market course will teach you this. New friends wanted.

I am impressed. I want to learn.

Tell me, how can I be your new friend?

Good to see there are still people around here sniffing the spam, trash, whatever you want to call it out. Turns out posting charts after the fact is rather easy or back tests that had never been traded forward with real money.

I am impressed. I want to learn.

Tell me, how can I be your new friend?

Actually Tams I'm impressed that you want to learn too! ;) But I'm sad to say that this poster is looking for a friend of equal interest in a similar type method and I'm sure that's not you!

I feel putting our friend in touch with the "Predictor" would be the only fair thing to do. Together they would rock the financial foundations of the planet!!

Why with this guys ability to call the markets down to the tick and Predictor's ability to call the market better than anyone else I cannot imagine the money they'd make:rofl:

This thread is jacked with Snake oil. Even if you can call bottoms really really well. We all still get stopped out even if you can around with tiny stops. Here's a student of mine in London running around with 2-4 tick stops on the TF. You can run with stops that small but you will get hit a few times before you grab the top or bottom of a big move and we get slippage a lot! Even when we do nail an entry on the tick. Trading is not about perfection or having a perfect trade. I don't think it exist. But I've only been trading for 2 years.

(TF trade picture)

Here's on of my many trades from yesterday:

(nq trade)

No matter what, you gotta know what the heck you are doing! Don't give me this junk of small dom pictures and circles around wicks, That's BS! The markets will eat you up and spit you out. Another thing. Don't start your trading career on the ES it's a trap! Learn how to trade on a market that doesn't have 12.5 dollar ticks. Try the NQ first or micro markets.

Sorry for the rant!

TF1.3.thumb.png.e96f9a827af2c85f9eb982654a1e6c92.png

8-25-nq_trade.thumb.png.de57c5eabefee633f0c96b557c09b8f4.png

This thread is jacked with Snake oil. Even if you can call bottoms really really well. We all still get stopped out even if you can around with tiny stops. Here's a student of mine in London running around with 2-4 tick stops on the TF. You can run with stops that small but you will get hit a few times before you grab the top or bottom of a big move and we get slippage a lot! Even when we do nail an entry on the tick. Trading is not about perfection or having a perfect trade. I don't think it exist. But I've only been trading for 2 years.

(TF trade picture)

Here's on of my many trades from yesterday:

(nq trade)

No matter what, you gotta know what the heck you are doing! Don't give me this junk of small dom pictures and circles around wicks, That's BS! The markets will eat you up and spit you out. Another thing. Don't start your trading career on the ES it's a trap! Learn how to trade on a market that doesn't have 12.5 dollar ticks. Try the NQ first or micro markets.

Sorry for the rant!

This is great theater, you are a vendor bashing a vendor!! Are there any other vendors out there that want to get in on this bashing too?:rofl::rofl:

I recommend you guys get together to create the ultimate indicator / oscillator / program / black box / algorithm / dance machine known to mankind and then sell it to each other, just imagine the money you'd make!!:haha:

This is great theater, you are a vendor bashing a vendor!! Are there any other vendors out there that want to get in on this bashing too?:rofl::rofl:

I'm a trader first! Trading is challenging and if my software helps someone see real support and resistance, Great. If not, that's fine too. After you made some good money, the only thing left to do is help someone have success at least that's my thinking. Trading is hard! we all have stuff to learn and I have yet to met the prefect trader. I personally like to help people. I'm very open about what I do and how I do it. I hope it helps. Because I still have a lot to learn and I still have people that I look up to in the trading world.

Dou....., I am also a trader and not a vendor. I do not have software, but a method that incorporates some software that I have already posted TS NET non optimized profit reports. Blame TS for them. I was only the messenger, but they are real and the method is tick accurate and self adjusts to the market and that makes it a winning method every day I have used it. I do not think that there could be a properly used method that could be much more profitable and I have looked. New FRIENDS wanted.

Pha..., no this is NOT a commercial package. Way too good to be a mere commercial package and it is also too good to be sold. (also too good to be given away) Therefore it is not for sale. Looking for new friends. (BTW: No one volunteered in a friendly manor to take the challenge to find out which of the 3 markets I am using the method to play is the most profitable. See clue attached. This is a NET profit report AFTER commission and all SLIPPAGE has been subtracted and BEFORE the filter has been applied on a 5 minute TF).

25539d1312222311-new-friends-wanted-tf5pr31713.png

is this real money? or simulated trading?

Good day today 9/13/11. Sell at 14:30 PM EST 1170.25 ES, 11065 YM, 689.20 TF. All at same minute mark of 14:30. Then see picture of TF BUY at 15:20 PM EST to exit/reverse the positions. All to the tick like clockwork. New Friends wanted.

TAM.....,What you have copied previously is a TS profit report NET as calculated by TS. It is TS's best estimate of the NET profit of the real-time strategy, if run by TS automated.

TFC359131.PNG.a0f7dc36808d72af8062469e95e8576d.PNG

Edited by DAVT

Pha..., no this is NOT a commercial package. Way too good to be a mere commercial package and it is also too good to be sold. (also too good to be given away) Therefore it is not for sale. Looking for new friends. (BTW: No one volunteered in a friendly manor to take the challenge to find out which of the 3 markets I am using the method to play is the most profitable. See clue attached. This is a NET profit report AFTER commission and all SLIPPAGE has been subtracted and BEFORE the filter has been applied on a 5 minute TF).

25539d1312222311-new-friends-wanted-tf5pr31713.png

is this real money? or simulated trading?

Good day today 9/13/11. Sell at 14:30 PM EST 1170.25 ES, 11065 YM, 689.20 TF. All at same minute mark of 14:30. Then see picture of TF BUY at 15:20 PM EST to exit the positions. All to the tick like clockwork. New Friends wanted.

TAM.....,What you have copied previously is a TS profit report NET as calculated by TS. It is TS's best estimate of the NET profit of the real-time strategy, if run by TS automated.

in another words, it is simulated, not real money trade.

may I ask, why are you so afraid to use real money for such a sure fire Grail?

especially when you can call the trades down to the tick? There should be NO risk, right?

Tam..., That is a TS profit report of the strategy component of the method before filtering. All profit reports issued by TS are only TS best estimate of how the strategy component will perform real-time NET profit if automated in TS. I trade manually/automated in the markets that I can manage this way. Nothing is a sure thing. I make mistakes and hit the wrong button at times, but even so, I never have a losing day

Tam..., That is a TS profit report of the strategy component of the method before filtering. All profit reports issued by TS are only TS best estimate of how the strategy component will perform real-time NET profit if automated in TS. I trade manually/automated in the markets that I can manage this way. Nothing is a sure thing. I make mistakes and hit the wrong button at times, but even so, I never have a losing day

Nothing is a sure thing, so it is not a grail?

Sorry, only 2110.37% net AROR as shown by TS profit report and the method is not fully automated. The AROR fluctuates and is in the 1 to 2 thousand range this quarter, but again, that is before filtering. I only take filtered trades, since I tend to make them nearly all winners as shown in posts. New friends wanted.

Nothing is a sure thing, so it is not a grail?

Tams.......I'm shocked!! If this man says it's a grail than who are you to question him.

It's obvious to me that you are the problem here and not him. This man simply wants new friends and all he wants out of this friendship is to give you the holy grail!!

The grail never fails Tams, it's just his fat finger mess ups that obviously account for the occasional loss.

Next time I would encourage you to not be so cynical and to just go for it, no matter the cost. Even if money comes into play, always remember "it's just money.........money can't buy you love............and our all time favorite, you can't take it with you when you die!!!

Edited by clmacdougall

Sorry, only 2110.37% net AROR as shown by TS profit report and the method is not fully automated. The AROR fluctuates and is in the 1 to 2 thousand range this quarter, but again, that is before filtering. I only take filtered trades, since I tend to make them nearly all winners as shown in posts. New friends wanted.

I am really not interested in seeing any PnL.

Since you want to post a PnL, why are you posting an estimate but not the real one from your real trades?

By your own admission, you make "mistakes"; wrong buttons, fat fingers, and all, which is understandable. We all do that. But if you are going to post a PnL, isn't it misleading (or even fraudulent) that you are posting a purported system PnL that even you -- the Grail Master, cannot achieve?

Mine were all winners too, up until that last one when I lost it all!!:rofl::rofl:

Wait a minute--so this isn't even live market simulated--it's a BACK TEST? Do you know how many strategies have positive back test results, and then lose money in real time?