Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

..."Now apparently there are still a few die-hard pompous fools here who still can not comprehend what is staring them right in the face"...

This bloke just called me a die-hard pompous fool. Way to make new friends, G.

:angry:

But, benefit of the doubt, perhaps DAVT is a Zen Master with a koan-

Since I cannot see what he is talking about with his one-candle screen caps, and he won't explain it, I can not comprehend it. And yet, it is staring me in the face...

So maybe his point is that there is nothing there at all, and if I look to him for a Holy Grail, I am in fact, a fool.

Thank you Master, you have helped me achieve enlightenment!

:idea:

Today 12/28/11 good day. See pre-market sell. See TF35C12281. But where does it go down to??? See TF35C122812. That is where it goes to. See TF matrix buy at that tick. I had no idea that it was going to go to that tick, but it does not matter. The market movers always tell the HG-CE where and when and to the tick. Getting bored, so done for the day. New FRIENDS Wanted.

TF35C12281.PNG.4d5b0bba1304a25be29154dd541ba593.PNG

TF35C122812.PNG.5464d34fea0a9b0418ad1e17c69708b9.PNG

TFMAT12281.PNG.a171d0e898cecf93b919f4cea6bfa6fa.PNG

I'm starting to see the genius of this method: you can top-and-bottom tick the market every day and you don't have to worry about money management or psychology, greed, or fear.

:haha:Just go all-in for every trade! Wish I would have found this thread years ago. It would have saved me a lot of grief. I just have to let go of my attachment to being a pompous fool.

Today 1/10/12 a typical good day. See 4 posts. DI top tick sell and bottom tick buy. along with YM martix and TF PR. Yes, the method remains as tick accurate as the market from which it is derived. It is quite evident with the verified TS results of 1,967.85% net AROR from my current live trading chart from today. How can this be so, simply because the method is that accurate, precise and profitable in fact.

Now there still seems to be "Pompous Fool" comments here......................................................

""I would expect astrologist/meteologist type of talk.... ie no commitments and no liabilities.

... Eclipse season is here, and surprising events are popping up everywhere. Fortunately, these solar and lunar events are due to be somewhat easier for you to experience than the ones that occurred last year....

... it will be sunny tomorrow, with a chance of shower.

... if the buying volume does not come in the next few ticks, the market will turn.

Since I cannot see what he is talking about with his one-candle screen caps, and he won't explain it, I can not comprehend it. And yet, it is staring me in the face...

So maybe his point is that there is nothing there at all, and if I look to him for a Holy Grail, I am in fact, a fool.

Thank you Master, you have helped me achieve enlightenment! that is probably the funniest thing i have ever seen on this site.""...............................................................................................................

or is it actually deliberate babble to misinform/misdirect and mislead? I wonder.

Surely, I can not be the only one here that has figured out how the market is run to the tick. All the tick accurate lines and signals that the method shows are merely a manifestation of the programming of the market moving computers. Since all this market movement is programmed and someone has to be doing all the programming, obviously someone (worst than a mere pompous fool) would not want others to know this.

So I wonder if the babble above is mere "Pompous fool" babble or much more sinister babble. I wonder.

In any case I can see how those espousing such babble have been able to effect 93% of all traders not to be profitable. On the other hand, this method has not given me a losing day since it was created. Room still needs committed administrators. New Friends Wanted.

DI60C1102.PNG.d7c520caae00ac7a6f5a75449be51fcd.PNG

DI60C11022.PNG.527f6b802c42879de15d393210a275c4.PNG

YMMAT1102AM.PNG.e553e48dd551861d3abdea33254a36fc.PNG

TF35PR1102.PNG.6d15b7d2bfc5796e2e79f50f8a628775.PNG

..........Yes, 1 ES contract played 31 times 11/24/11 for $8,605 NET profit for the day. More than 172 ES points in 1 day NET. .........

WOW - 172 ES Points in 31 successful trades in holiday trading on Thanksgiving day.

. Actually you don't need to reply any further... I have got the message in your answer. It is not cash you are talking about.Thank you very much. ;-).

I had almost an hour on the phone with this guy and given that conversation and the non sequitur/disjointed nature of his verbage both here and in that conversation my opinion/best guess that it is much more a matter of meds or the lack of them than it is a matter of cash/not cash.

cheers

WOW - 172 ES Points in 31 successful trades in holiday trading on Thanksgiving day.

I had almost an hour on the phone with this guy and given that conversation and the non sequitur/disjointed nature of his verbage both here and in that conversation my opinion/best guess that it is much more a matter of meds or the lack of them than it is a matter of cash/not cash.

cheers

UB, could there have really been any other simple and obvious answer? Occam's Razor strikes again.

Heck, "TheRumpledOne" is now posting youtube videos of his ramblings and so it all makes sense why 1 + 1 = "not 2" in his world as well.

Edited by steveh2009

UB, could there have really been any other simple and obvious answer? Occam's Razor strikes again. Heck, "TheRumpledOne" is now posting youtube videos of his ramblings and so it all makes sense why 1 + 1 = "not 2" in his world as well.

Steve,

I think you are absolutely right. I had about an hour on the phone with the guy who claims to be an MD. I googled up the name he gave me and it showed an MD by that name but both his writing and his conversation lend doubt to that claim.

Still I gave him and his outrageous claims the benefit of the doubt until non sequitur after non sequitur and the lack of any cogent explanation has left me believing that you are right when you say the simplest and most obvious answer is probably the right answer.

cheers

I am back from reviewing everything I could find on the Internet and have concluded that my method is heads and shoulders more accurate than anything I could find on the Internet. See "DIA25762". It is my method showing a sell and a buy 7/6/12. The buy is at the 126.96 buy line where my real time signal appeared as the Diamonds hit 126.97. Now that happens to be the exact low of the markets in both the NQ and the TF. NQ35C782 and TF35C782 show those hit to the tick at the same time the Diamonds were signaling the buy. Yes market bottoms in both the NQ and the TF. YM35C.... and TFMAT.... are just 2 more enjoyable pictures of the method in action. TFEC355..... is the equity graph of the net of the TF profit report TFPR35....., that shows $65K+ net profits after more than $2,200 in commission and more than $ 10,600 was subtracted in slippage to arrive at the net profits. Why the large slippage? Simply because I want to beat the TS generated profit reports in real time trading. See TFMAT.... above for R/T trading that can beat the TS generated P/R with slippage.

Yes, I placed those lines there on the charts, because I wrote the TS scripts that generated them and I placed the real time signal arrows on those charts again because I wrote the TS scripts that does that.

I came here simple looking for new friends and have been labeled a fraud. Why? May be I presented my method too simply and made it sound too easy. It is not that easy, but definitely doable.

I am still looking for new friends. I do not need any more "pompous fools" who claim to know the markets, but only want to waste my time telling me how little they know. I simply would like some trading buddies to use my method to see how it can best be played. I am not a market know it all, I simply have the best/most accurate trading tool I can find anywhere. NEW FRIENDS WANTED.

DIA25762.thumb.PNG.19a40ba583c15a6efde4d67a5d16858e.PNG

YM35C6262B.PNG.064ec98fda6320a575973235e29d990e.PNG

TFPR3551522.thumb.PNG.cfe799aa8323a13d2fbb28207155ce2e.PNG

TFEC355152.thumb.PNG.8ac95078c753179e61af4c29f4d005ac.PNG

TFMAT6192.PNG.b9bd725705f0af2670c1145f078141b4.PNG

NQ35C782.PNG.b223988fb253758c286521a7f228269d.PNG

TF35C782.PNG.a7ccd4a15d1ee9b163c999744cb6d71b.PNG

I do not know what others think a real “HG” should do. All I know is that the method, I have been showing here, is better than anything else I can find anywhere. It remains tick accurate, ever since I created it. Now there are some who claim that everybody has the ability to do tops and bottoms to the tick each and every day and if I simply showed them mine, they would show me theirs Imagine that. Then there are those who say to simply send them the method, so that they can check it on their computers and if they like it, they will send me all the non disclosure forms. But only after they know, if it works on their computers. Imagine that.

Some questioned how a 15 minute or larger chart that I showed was very useful, but I posted it to demonstrate only and I trade off a smaller trading chart that I have posted the tick accurate trades.

Some wondered if real trading was possible with the method, so I posted TS matrix shots of trades very close to the tick highs and lows.

Some questioned the objective power of the method, so I posted NET TS profit reports that do better than anything else I can find on the Internet by leaps and bounds.

I consistently said that I was interested in new friends. Yes, I have an ulterior motive. I said that it wasn't as easy as I made it appear and well it isn't. One actually has to sit in front of screens all trading day and tap the mouse while concentrating on what the method is showing that the market movers are doing with the market at the tick level and then follow the real time signals that I have posted. A lot of work and I may be out of place, but I was hoping I could find someone who would do that for me at times, so I could do more market studies, etc. New Friends Wanted.

Yes, a tick accurate method that has not lost any money any day since I created it and it is as tick accurate today as the day I created it. Yes, it is not perfect and I at times struggle to do better than 90% accuracy in real world conditions, but my win to loss ratio and profit factor are quite high as you should have seen on the NET profit reports.

Then there is another thing. May be I am just a genius and I am the only one who con see and read the real time signals that I have posted. (I doubt that.) But I was hoping that a few real traders would be willing to try it out on my terms to see, if you have what it takes. NEW FRIENDS WANTED!!!!

I am after all curious to see if the batch of day traders on this forum, that are producing about a 93% failure rate following all the market gurus selling strategies and indicators out there, might actually be 100% profitable as I am able to be “daily” with this method. New friends wanted.

See DI6.... chart an then the YM3... real time sell sig at market open 8/1/2. Both sigs going off right above the red and white sell lines. NEW FRIENDS WANTED.

Then I am not a programmer and I was hopping a real programmer would be interested. It takes me hours of struggle just to get the programming from multiple time frames and markets to synchronize. (new friends wanted)

Then I am a people person and would like company trading. NEW FRIENDS WANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!

YM35C812.PNG.d989150d3ee9bfd5588f96972aa1c286.PNG

DI60C812.PNG.c34978412fbab8f15526fae2c8a6bf65.PNG

NEW FRIENDS WANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear you...life is not just about making money...people matter......but think about this carefully.

After a hard (but yet profitable) day when you are relaxing alone in your back garden admiring all those daisies, ask yourself a simple question.

What happened to your OLD FRIENDS?

Well another typical day watching the market movers move the market to the tick Friday 8/3/20012.

See the 3 screen shots from Friday. DI30C... is screen shot of the DI 30 MINUTE chart signal going off just before my trading chart signaled the top tick for the day of 131.07 chart DI35C832. You can not get better accuracy than that. Chart DI35C8322 is the screen shot of my trading chart at close Friday 8/3/2012 which points to the closing tick of the market that day. Yes, the real time arrow went off a second or 2 before the close just to remind me that that was the closing tick. Can not get much more accurate than that. (Yes, the blue lines are the sell lines on the charts before the confirming real time arrows appear to show that the lines are valid by the market movers.) Now I do not know how many on this forum have as good of trading tools that I am using. All I know is that I have probably the most accurate of any. Call it a “HG”?

I do know that whomever is programming the market movers computers knew those ticks and I knew them because that is what my method shows me, but how many on this forum knew them Friday?

Now I have a free room where I would like to invite all that are not “pompous fools” that think they know how the market works nor “nay saying” ignoramuses and do not comprehend how the market is computer driven to the tick. There I would like to conduct a real discussion of the actual way the market is driven by the market movers and how to best trade it profitably. Thanks.

BTW:NFW(new friends wanted)

DI30C832.PNG.9d3346998e462de2719ef816adfaab51.PNG

DI35C832.PNG.792b040246114941a7df91f8c1370ff1.PNG

DI35C8322.PNG.0f93b8d2366ebcb8760417be58d1eaea.PNG

DA.....no old friends and no new friends...ok so let me ask you another question ..lets say one of those 'pompous fools' had a strategy which continually lost money but they refused to change their strategy (you and I know these people exist)........DA, you are obviously no fool so if your strategy for finding friends is not working you have to transfer your skills as a trader and apply it to the business of finding New Friends.

Respectfully suggest you drop your present strategy.............regroup.....and come up with a better line than "BTW:NFW(new friends wanted)"...I know you are an accomplished trader (stating the obvious) so I look forward to your creative mind coming up with a new strategy fo finding new friends......go for it DA and prove to the 'pompous fools' that you are not one of them!

As always consider carefully........

Great day in ES 8/7/2012 with1397.25 buy and 1403.25 sell. I do not know if your signals are more accurate than that, but those were mine for the day. NFW.

I think I have gotten down tops and bottoms for the markets good enough, now I would like to turn more attention to the in between market swings. That takes more concentration and I would like to know if any here are up to helping? I do realize that you will probably have to give less attention to the market gurus that are showing about 93% of you how to lose all your money, but that is the trade off. If you are willing to make money trading each and every day instead of following your guru, than NEW FRIENDS WANTED.

Hi everyone.

i am new here, so i hope i ll find information and communication here

Don't be fooled by the title of this thread ..you've just done the equivalent of Curiosity landing upside down on Mars. Respectfully suggest you flip over, take off and land on any other thread on this forum............there is a mad Martian heading your way.

There looks like there is a little confusion about the term “Pompous Fool” when applied to those that are on the forum. Pompous fool only refers to those who claim to know how the market works and give others advice as to how that goes, but obviously do not or are possibly misleading. A prime example is all the pompous fool gurus who state for traders to take the 9:00 breakout as a trading strategy. Now look to the market 8/16/12. Practically everyone who listened to and took the advice of the pompous fool gurus lost money with that strategy. On the other hand the market movers issued a buy signal at about 3 minutes after 9:00 real time at exactly the bottom tick of the market and took the market all the way to the top of the market when they issued another real time signal to sell the market at the exact top tick.

So what I am saying is, that the pompous fool gurus herd all the traders into losing trades, that the market movers use to get the market to move where they want it to move and in the process about 93% of those pompous fool guru follower lose their accounts to the market movers.

Now multiply that times all the strategies that the “Pompous Fool Gurus” advise all the traders on this forum and you might just get an idea of how the market is run by the market movers to the tick as my method shows real time. Why did I create it? Simply because I wanted a real method, not a “Pompous Fool” method, that actually makes money every day by simply following the market movers at the tick level and to the tick. I have succeeded not to lose money in any day since I created the method. It is a full method and not just a strategy, however there are strategy components that I have posted here that show objectively according to TS what it is capable of yielding. (See my posts.)

Since this is simply how the market works, that is why I have created a method to follow the market movers at the tick level and to the tick as all my pretty pictures and posts have shown. Now if you want to see pictures of that real time bottom tick market mover buy (about 13120 YM on 8/16/12) and the market mover top tick sell (about 1415.5 ES (and 2774 NQ) on 8/16/12) in the YM and ES respectively, then you will have to come into my room. I do not want to waste my time posting twice for “Pompous Fools” to make foolish/ignorant/malicious comments. New Friends Wanted.

I make no claim as to knowing when or where the market movers take the market. All I have is a method that shows real time and to the tick where and when the market movers are taking the market. New friends wanted.

Yes, the market movers actually used all the buying back at a loss of all the “Pompous Fool Guru” followers to drive the market up for their profits on 8/16/12. Multiply that times all the strategies that the “Pompous Fool Gurus” give on this forum and you just might see not only how the market is run (Yes, about 93% of all the Pompous Fool Guru” followers lose their money this way to the market movers.), but also why my method makes money every day and is so tick accurate. After all the market movers actually use computers that are simply put “tick accurate” to do this and if a method follows those computer generated trades at the tick level, it will also be tick accurate. (See my tick accurate posts. (and look at the TS PR that shows NET profits objectively according to TS.)) (Is this a HG????) NEW FRIENDS WANTED.

DAVT,

I suggest you stop this nonsense. And, I will give my reasons:

#1 You really have found a super profitable method.

If true there are people in this thread that would steal it from you, scale it up, and make it worthless for anyone else. So why risk giving away any information?

#2 You believe you've found a super profitable method but aren't sure and would like more information, help, etc.

This is not the way to go about that.

#3 You are looking to sell something.

This is a very poor way to sell something because you just keep repeating nonsensical statements.

#4 You are already successful and are looking for others who trade in a similar way.

Again, you don't provide the evidence or the information required for anyone to know that.

---

So you see.. whether you are a great trader or can't trade your way out of a paper bag: this thread is pointless. I suggest you stop posting this nonsense and decide what you really want and just state it clearly.

Pred... #1 ...YES. But look at your #4. --------- Guess the best way is to simply come to my room now isn't it.

#2 I am not a market expert and yes, NEW FRIENDS WANTED.

#3. NO nothing for sale, sorry.

BTW: Just in case you were not aware of it, the market is run of/by/and for the market movers. Scale it up (that is a joke now isn't it???) No one on this board is capable to “scale it up” bigger than the market movers that are already running the market, just as I described. No not non-sense, just facts. (See my posts.)

Edited by DAVT

Hi DAVT,

As an avid user of TradeStation, and having had a quick scan through this thread, I wanted to suggest that there is something that you have not yet figured out about how the platform conducts backtests/logs live automated trades.

TradeStation is an absolutely amazing piece of software, but there are still many pitfalls that lurk within its strategy implementation if one doesn't know how to circumnavigate them.

I say all this because I suspect, though I don't know, that I have been precisely where you are now.

I hope that's helpful, and I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Regards,

BlueHorseshoe