Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

I'm considering adopting this phrase:

[ATTACH]34017[/ATTACH]

I might add that... It makes it appear as if you care... really care.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing this :)

This is one I got today when activating a gift card from Bob Collett Industries!

I cut out a small screen grab of part of Bob's terms and conditions ...

Ha! Ha!

Somebodies going to get you Ingot.

And its New moon.... no long positions.

kind regards

bobc

After reading several news stories concerning the upbeat sentiment of retail investors, I stumbled across this wanted poster. Sadly, we all know what happens when the retail crowd starts to pile into the market...

Unknown.jpeg.b68a39d1865c3376e0b26ece80435bbc.jpeg

Traditionally, Japanese culture focuses on putting the team first -- but the commercial disrupts those traditions and has the young baseball player stepping up to emphasize his own success at the sport.

I got roped into a shopping trip to The World Market today. It's kind of like Pier 1 Imports with specialty food items thrown in. I stumbled across a pudding product... the amusement made the whole trip worthwhile. How could you drag this stuff up to the checkout with a straight face? "Yea, gonna have some S______ D____ tonight". "Yea, I like S______ D____".

unnamed.jpg.5f8b888ba38d631956b13bc0032ed7c0.jpg