Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

The attached short video (2.4MB .avi file) should play with either QuickTime or Windows Media Player.

In Australia we drive on the LEFT side of the road, and it is illegal to cross over double centre lines into the lane of oncoming traffic, for obvious reasons.

A friend of mine has a Blackview DR-400G Camera mounted on his dash-board, and on Wednesday 24th October was enroute between localities when he recorded this event.

I was gobsmacked when he told me the elderly grey-haired driver seemed totally unaware of the effect she was having on traffic. We stopped the video at a spot where the number plate could be read, and wrote down the number.

My friend told me that he would NOT report the matter to the police. When I asked him why, he said: "The less I have to do with the police the better. I value my privacy and my freedom.If my name comes up somewhere in the future, there will already be a mention, and regardless of whether that is a "good" or "bad" mention, it could go against me."

I see his point. Better to have no mention than even a good one! But it clearly shows the "us-and-them" lines being drawn in the sand, and the fact that even in Australia, people are beginning to lack trust in our law enforcers!

Enjoy the vid! I wonder how much further she got!

Granny the Silverback.avi

5aa7116b919bd_Grannyunaware.PNG.379baa3cfcca35f85105afccfe2ed354.PNG

The attached short video (2.4MB .avi file) should play with either QuickTime or Windows Media Player.

In Australia we drive on the LEFT side of the road, and it is illegal to cross over double centre lines into the lane of oncoming traffic, for obvious reasons.

A friend of mine has a Blackview DR-400G Camera mounted on his dash-board, and on Wednesday 24th October was enroute between localities when he recorded this event.

I was gobsmacked when he told me the elderly grey-haired driver seemed totally unaware of the effect she was having on traffic. We stopped the video at a spot where the number plate could be read, and wrote down the number.

My friend told me that he would NOT report the matter to the police. When I asked him why, he said: "The less I have to do with the police the better. I value my privacy and my freedom.If my name comes up somewhere in the future, there will already be a mention, and regardless of whether that is a "good" or "bad" mention, it could go against me."

I see his point. Better to have no mention than even a good one! But it clearly shows the "us-and-them" lines being drawn in the sand, and the fact that even in Australia, people are beginning to lack trust in our law enforcers!

Enjoy the vid! I wonder how much further she got!

she's from merrie'ca !

I have never been to Spain... bull leaping... who knew? Key a search for "recortadores" to see videos.

they should have chosen bears instead of bulls..extinction of bulls did not end up well for the market :roll eyes:

We were in the Kruger Park last week and my wife, the budding photographer,took this pic .

Hes a very handsome elephant and all the lady elephants were rubbing against him.

regards

bobc

With that trunk, I am sure your wife wants to rub against him too.

c'mon Mit - thats just your thumb in front of a picture of the sky....you need an artists CV to get away with that one.

A great American conceptual artist once told me (or was I imagining it) that when it comes to art,....."if you cant make it good, make it big. If you cant make it big paint it red"

But you would have to concur that the post-modern interruption of the new renaissance would have occurred despite the emergence of the ostensible affluence of the aging bourgeoisie?

Certainly the opulent and neo-picassoist approach to the use of oils, has been surpassed by the new epoch - that of the Wall Street nouveau riche whose self-indulgence in the finer arts is surpassed only by their reliance on the recycling of the old masters, and the use of British Paints on their weatherboards.

Pablo himself would have alluded to that approach as "using a broad brush" and I would say that this conversation is akin to a dog chasing its tail. Are we any clearer on this matter? I would not have the temerity to suggest that you have to condescend to agree with me, but loquacious elegance of the former correspondent has been surpassed by the silence of the Dalai Lama only in substance, and by default, due to the addressing of the issue in a less confronting, but more encompassing manner than previously thought possible by those on the extreme left.

and there you have it folks - art speak - something more crazy than than anything in finance.

and yes drawing is dead darrllings!

That is why there have been no pictures in these recent posts....a 1000 words paint their own picture --- can i have those smarties please.

Obama and Romney in the same room with the lights off

attachment.php?attachmentid=32856&stc=1&d=1352914806

It's upside down, and the visage of Obama is dominant.

Clearly neither man is smiling. There is a certain ambience, and the feng shui is is in need of attendance. This is one of the earlier works, previously undiscovered, but should usher in a new period of surrealism.