Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

do you see the market at play?

this video gives you new insight into the term "Fractal".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVkdfJ9PkRQ]Pendulum Waves - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Tams

do not laugh at the natives...

Obsidian. It looks like some place in the US… Do you know what the name of the town is?

What the punishment if someone laughs?

I would like to visit the place… Lol

Obsidian. It looks like some place in the US… Do you know what the name of the town is?

What the punishment if someone laughs?

I would like to visit the place… Lol

haha I guess you are right but I have no idea where in the US

In reference to the posts 134 and 135 the sign is located just north of Idaho Falls, Idaho. Attached is another view of the sign. A google map search for "4828 N. Yellowstone Highway, Idaho Falls" will take you to the exact location of the sign. The buildings in the background are along Telford Rd. to the south of the sign.

27254155.thumb.jpg.681580f9463c2942a48556a243118627.jpg

in reference to the posts 134 and 135 the sign is located just north of idaho falls, idaho. Attached is another view of the sign. A google map search for "4828 n. Yellowstone highway, idaho falls" will take you to the exact location of the sign. The buildings in the background are along telford rd. To the south of the sign.

L. O. L. .......... ..........

no, not at the natives

In reference to the posts 134 and 135 the sign is located just north of Idaho Falls, Idaho. Attached is another view of the sign. A google map search for "4828 N. Yellowstone Highway, Idaho Falls" will take you to the exact location of the sign. The buildings in the background are along Telford Rd. to the south of the sign.

Well done jpennybags

bobc

To: jpennybags

You did a great job with the Native road sign, Can you find out where this one was posted as well? I’m so curious to find out who will go through all the trouble to erect it

5aa710d2ddda7_dontthrow2.png.1b1203cd824dde85247cfbc0e0f87d04.png

To: jpennybags

You did a great job with the Native road sign, Can you find out where this one was posted as well? I’m so curious to find out who will go through all the trouble to erect it

The "do not laugh at the natives" sign was easy... took about 15 minutes. Some humorous signs become a part of the community and culture; an object that garners some affection. People post about it.

The best place to start when searching, is to enter the text of the sign. If someone knows where the sign is, you will usually find a clue on the first page of the search. If you must look further it's probably not known.

I received this yesterday from my sister... a comment about blondes. I didn't get the joke straight away because I was looking in the wrong place.

I still don't get it.

:rofl:

it can be a new picture to put in your thread - What do you see.

(using a simple filtering technique --- I would think some people would choose 2,4 and 5 with the most profit potential )