Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

bomberone1

Automatic Trading System on Traders Laboratory

Hi Folks,

i am searching on the forum any profitable Automatic Trading System on Traders Laboratory, but i don't find no one.

Could administrator or user that doing some of them repost in this topic please?

The trading platform in which we sluod test in Multicharts.

My best.

Hi Folks,

i am searching on the forum any profitable Automatic Trading System on Traders Laboratory, but i don't find no one.

Could administrator or user that doing some of them repost in this topic please?

The trading platform in which we sluod test in Multicharts.

My best.

You sound frustrated and desperate.

MultiCharts comes with over 150 strategies,

everyone of them profitable.

Have you tried any?

How did you try? What testing period did you use? Did you use any of them in combination?

Deat Tams,

yes I tried and i don't find nothing that make me money but i lost a lot of them.

I try different combination on

@fesx eurostoxx50

@fgbs schatz

@fgbm boble

@dx dollar index

@m6e micro eur/usd

@E7 mini /eur/usd

@mgc micro gold

@M6B gbp/usd

@M6A aud/usd

@mnf or mnca micro sp500

but nothing.

Could you help me?

Deat Tams,

yes I tried and i don't find nothing that make me money but i lost a lot of them.

I try different combination on

@fesx eurostoxx50

@fgbs schatz

@fgbm boble

@dx dollar index

@m6e micro eur/usd

@E7 mini /eur/usd

@mgc micro gold

@M6B gbp/usd

@M6A aud/usd

@mnf or mnca micro sp500

but nothing.

Could you help me?

How can I help you if you don't answer my questions?

Sorry Tams,

it's frustrating speak about this. I am more accurate now.

The instruments that i traded are in the post before.

I backtestet all system from 2003 to now.

I use stocastich,bollinger,keltner,trendline Le .

I used 1 minute time frame period.

Yes I combine them without any good results.

My best.

Sorry Tams,

it's frustrating speak about this. I am more accurate now.

The instruments that i traded are in the post before.

I backtestet all system from 2003 to now.

I use stocastich,bollinger,keltner,trendline Le .

I used 1 minute time frame period.

Yes I combine them without any good results.

My best.

what do you mean by "backtestet all system from 2003 to now."?

how many iterations did you do?

did you keep a record?

can you post them so that we can analyze them?

why did you test 1 min?

did you try resolutions other than 1 min?

what do you mean by "without any good results"?

if the testing was bad, how did you lose money?

Hi Tams,

sorry if I answer only now but I do not notice your question.

what do you mean by "backtestet all system from 2003 to now."?

I mean that I decided to start backtesting of all prebuilt study of mc from 01/06/2003

how many iterations did you do?

I dont remember, what are iteraction?

did you keep a record?

No i deleted? why should i save?

can you post them so that we can analyze them?

I deleted them the profit factor was below or equal 1.3

why did you test 1 min?

did you try resolutions other than 1 min?

1 minute was the lower time frame and from there I decided to improve, 2 minutes, 3 minutes...

Now i did more experience the best off all it's have tick resolution with sync of bid.ask trade.

VOte this

MultiCharts Project Management - Issue MC-634 - Database tick data for futures like forex

The pf it's under 1.3.

I lose money by zulutrade.

Tams could you make a video for traderslaboratory about built strategy on multicharts?

Hi Tams,

sorry if I answer only now but I do not notice your question.

I mean that I decided to start backtesting of all prebuilt study of mc from 01/06/2003

I dont remember, what are iteraction?

No i deleted? why should i save?

I deleted them the profit factor was below or equal 1.3

1 minute was the lower time frame and from there I decided to improve, 2 minutes, 3 minutes...

Now i did more experience the best off all it's have tick resolution with sync of bid.ask trade.

VOte this

MultiCharts Project Management - Issue MC-634 - Database tick data for futures like forex

The pf it's under 1.3.

Tams could you make a video for traderslaboratory about built strategy on multicharts?

If you have done backtesting, but did not analyze the result, what is the use of doing backtesting? It is a total waste of effort.

Originally Posted by Tams »

The pf it's under 1.3.

if the backtest was not good enough, why did you use real money to trade it?

did you forward test the before using real money?

if not, why not?

what other due diligence did you do?

Hi Tams,...

VOte this

some people use tick resolution,

some can manage with higher resolution.

My suggestion is to make do with what you have,

instead of hoping for something that does not exist.

Hi Tams,....

Google for the book

Getting Started with EasyLanguage

It is free.

It has everything you need to know about building strategies on MultiCharts.

Ok Tams, please now try to make a video how to built trading strategy by default instrument.

Stop chat on forum.

Do video please.

how much would you like to pay for this video if I make one?

Seriously, that must be sarcasm by you because just mentioning that you would do such for a fee would get you on the TL Vendor List even if he's the only client you ever get or never get a client.

Therefore, I do understand the point you're making is that its "your work" that required lots of "your time and energy" to create. Therefore, it has a value and that you do not want to share it with someone freely if they seem like someone that has not done the work and the way he's asked for the video may seem "demanding". Thus, prompting your reply to encourage him to walk the automation path on his own after you've given him tips on where to start (e.g. Google for the free book on easylanguage).

Please clarify if I'm wrong.

Edited by wrbtrader

Ok Tams, please now try to make a video how to built trading strategy by default instrument.

Stop chat on forum.

Do video please.

Seriously, that must be sarcasm by you because just mentioning that you would do such for a fee would get you on the TL Vendor List even if he's the only client you ever get.

Yet, I do understand the point you're making is that its "your work" that required lots of "your time and energy" to create. Therefore, it has a value and that you do not want to share it with someone freely if they seem like someone that has not done the work.

Please clarify if I'm wrong.

Yes wrbtrader, that's just sarcasm.

If you look at the history of his posts, you will see he asked for a lot of things... he just like to be entertained.

He asked me to make a video many times. (yes, he asked multiple times!)

No, I have no intention of making any video, let alone charging him any money for it. LOL

Yes wrbtrader, that's just sarcasm.

If you look at the history of his posts, you will see he asked for a lot of things... he just like to be entertained.

He asked me to make a video many times. (yes, he asked multiple times!)

No, I have no intention of making any video, let alone charging him any money for it. LOL

Yeah, I noticed the demand by bomberone1 that request you to make a video. Heck, someone may have already done a video and posted it online.

Therefore, my recommendation to bomberone1 is to research Google, Youtube, Multicharts forum, Easylanguage forum to see if there's already an existing video or step by step explanation for doing such on his own.

If you have done backtesting, but did not analyze the result, what is the use of doing backtesting? It is a total waste of effort.

Nothing's a waste of effort. Want, want, want without give, give, give will on the whole get you nowhere. :doh:

Bomber1,

Watch this video for an introduction to creating a system using easy language.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmMoQsd_ZgI]MultiCharts EasyLanguage Strategy How-to - YouTube[/ame]

Also, look at the source code of the trading systems which come with Multicharts and also any source code you can find on the web. Search for the book Tams mentioned and try and learn how to make your own systems. Asking for peoples help is ok to get started but you must eventually learn for yourself so you are not too reliant on others. There is a lot of information freely available on the web, but you must search for it.

Good luck.

Has anyone considered CoolTrader Pro automated trader? This is the software I use. You don't have to be a programmer in order to run it. The good thing is that it is not just one strategy but you can customize the software to do everything from choose / buy/sell / add to / profit protect and soo much more. Add link below for people to check it out!

CoolTrader Site: https://CoolTraderPro.com

Dewey Lang Jr.