Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Cburg

Auto Trading American Bulls?

Dear Forum,

I am amazed at the long term accuracy of the AmericanBulls.com website.

Could the buy and sell signals be detected from this site and used as input to an auto trading program?

Thanks for your help!

Mike

:)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• PocketOption Broker - 50$ Binary Options No Deposit Bonus - https://1binaryoptions.eu/review/pocket-option/ USA, EU, & WorldWide Customers Welcome Daily 250$ Binary Options FREE ENTRY Trading Tournament
    • Good news is my posts no longer seem to need moderator approval! Beginning tomorrow, I will be day-trading two currency pairs: EUR/JPY and GBP/USD. I'll trade during the morning and afternoon hours, New York time.  I'll be using an Oanda "core pricing + commission" account. I plan to trade a "practice account" through the end of January, then a small "live" account beginning February. I've set my charts up to closely resemble the format popular in the RCRT thread (NinjaTrader + MetaTrader). My trading style will primarily consist of what I've learned from that thread. I'll track my performance in terms of R-multiples.  The purpose of this thread is just for a little fun with some bonus accountability. I've got nothing to sell/teach, and I will probably lose money! 😁
    • HotForex Celebrates 10 Years of Trading Excellence. Dear Client, This year, we are celebrating our ten year anniversary, during which time we have become a firmly established market leader with 35+ of the most prestigious industry awards and 2,000,000 live accounts. Our revolutionary Zero Spread Account, unique proprietary HFcopy copy trading platform and market leading insurance up to €5,000,000 are just some of the ways we have already made our mark on the industry, and we are constantly looking for new ways to enhance our services. HotForex CEO George Koumantaris said: “We are committed to being a global market leader known for our customer service, and always keep our loyal clients at the heart of everything we do.  To show our appreciation of their support, we constantly work to ensure that our products and services reflect the very best that the industry has to offer, and look forward to doing so for another ten years and more!” To learn more about HotForex, please visit our website by clicking here. Thank you for all your support! The HotForex Team
    • Date : 22nd January 2020. Bitcoin – Exposed to corrections; bias cautiously bullish 22nd January 2020. Bitcoin, Daily and Weekly For the past two days, Bitcoin has been consolidating gains seen during January in a  a safe haven play on rising concerns about the US-China trade war, geopolitical tensions and Iran sanctions, but also following the launch of options on the CME Globex. Bitcoin staged a stunning upside reversal around the $6,400- $6,800 support area a week ago, with the price surging back above the 200-day Simple Moving average and towards two-month highs. Currently however, sellers are pushing for a recoil below the 61.8% Fibonacci of $8,562 of the downleg from $9,904 to $6,407, a break of which could see the retest of the $8,148 barrier, which reflects the 50% Fibonacci level. Particularly if the 50% Fibonacci does not hold and sellers move below it, then the $8,000 number could come back into play. However, moving higher, above the psychological resistance at $9,000, could next captivate trader’s attention and trigger another bullish action towards $9,570 – $9,904, i.e. the October-November upswings. Still, with the RSI close to overbought waters,as the indicator moves softly towards its 70 overbought mark, downside corrections cannot be ruled out in the near term. On the contrary, MACD lines keep gaining ground in the positive territory. If MACD and RSI keep gaining ground in the positive territory, the price may continue to head higher. Always trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business. Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report. Click HERE to access the full HotForex Economic calendar. Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE! Click HERE to READ more Market news. Andria Pichidi Market Analyst HotForex Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.
    • I love to use candlesticks when analysing prices at my Hotforex platform, I find candlesticks patterns statistically stable, the only problem is precise definition of candlestick pattern.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.