Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

In realtime, I think it comes down to, in this case anyway, when the market breaks through a near reference point high or low then breaks back, alert levels should be elevated to amber. If it's a good breakout, then why has it come back? In this example from Friday, we moved to 81.50 then actually attempted to retest once (@82.75) before selling to 80.50. Then there are the subsequent rotations I mentioned in my chart before. If the selloff was to continue, it would really need to reverse from not too far from whatever the reference rotation magnitude projects. Actually, if you think about it even the extra 1 tick was a bit of an early warning. Why should it rotate by a larger number of ticks upwards than before the subsequent move had taken place if there was much further down to go?

When you are looking for reversals from inside either the prior day's or recent balance range, it's not so different. The only thing is that you won't have that nice break-line as a delineation. But, often you have longer to think things through aswell, as what tends to create the greatest amount of competition(and so swift moves away) is a greater change in price. Like an elastic band if you will.

I know it is hard to use this logic in realtime especially when you make a mistake then bias yourself. But for me, this is the best way to identify probable reversals. Put together with the profiles and delta, I think it's all you really need.

The comment about products is just that the ES is not necessarily the kindest to traders who like to go with it when the market is potentially turning. Obvious others are products like 6E or even TF/YM/NQ. Perhaps even ZB. But ES is very nice too, so I don't want to sway you needlessly. It was just a thought :):2c:

Edited by TheNegotiator

Yes, there were signs there Friday. I did recognize the velocity of the bars - rejection of the bottom..it did register "unconscious competence" but my "conscious incompetence" was still focused on the 77.00 in spite of what I observed... it was obscured by a more structured approach - for the sake of discipline.

That is what generated the thread I started "Unconscious vs Conscious Competence."

I am going to see what I can do to allow for these varibles to come in OR potentially try to allow these scenarios and let go of the original idea if the market "might" be in transition..

Easier said then done, but I am going to see what I can do about it...

Thanks for your comments here and on the "unconscious" thread..

Looks like our levels for today have been stolen in the GBX session... Looks like the high is going to be taken out/tested/etc...

So Now:

Will we blow through and build higher value, and accept this new area?

Will we form an extreme up here and put in a excess either today or tomorrow?

How to trade this? Initially buy breaks for a test upside then? The market could also test early then be hit by profit taking...

Many possibilities, imho.

Key: We know the high up here is not a good high. Also the rejection off Fridays break was strong with really no rotation against it... This is a strong market with a strong upward bias...

:2c:

Well we've popped up on Bernanke comments pre-RTH after a move higher on momentum from Friday and its close. Opening here @1402.75 would be in the "naked" part of 3/19 range which wasn't a structurally nice day. Question is whether we'll just blast through it, fail to hold at nearby support and retest 94/95 or 92/92.50 before next decision, or hold support and auction higher.

Here's a chart anyway:-

attachment.php?attachmentid=28164&stc=1&d=1332767221

2012-03-26.thumb.jpg.35736a6dbd264bfbc743c7f3d13c53ef.jpg

Well we've popped up on Bernanke comments pre-RTH after a move higher on momentum from Friday and its close. Opening here @1402.75 would be in the "naked" part of 3/19 range which wasn't a structurally nice day. Question is whether we'll just blast through it, fail to hold at nearby support and retest 94/95 or 92/92.50 before next decision, or hold support and auction higher.

Here's a chart anyway:-

attachment.php?attachmentid=28164&stc=1&d=1332767221

Looks like we have similar views. We both posted at the same time.. :rofl:

I like to watch just these four markets (NQ/TF/ES/YM) side-by-side. Often one or more of these markets will turn prior to ES, giving at least a heads up that a trend reversal in ES may be close at hand.

5aa710e196daf_snapshot2012_03_2309_20_02.thumb.jpg.94b02e9d2d0dba2105589fedd8c2065f.jpg

Hmm, I'm starting to think that we might need a flush before higher prices are tested- even taking into account PHS at 10.

Clearly feeling was wrong this time, but then again you don't have to be right to profit.

Well: I got positioned @ 1403.25 & scaled one just before NVPOC @ 1405.00,

next target 1407.25 before HOM and CHVN 1407.75..then punt for runner... risk to test of OS High, 1 tik above open...

That's all I know... :missy:

Here's a question for you guys, just relative to rotations..

1. Do any of you add on a rotation, assuming structure is still in place, eventhough it might increase your risk?

2. Do any of you scalp against you position? Ex. Assuming you can "see" rotation coming Do you take partial off & put it back on to improve your average Price & reduce risk? (You also risk losing trade location)

3. Exit/Stop..Do you use technical indicators to get you out or market structure?

Curious... since we are all different.. Have any of you tested these various strategies and come up with any conclusions? TX

BTW: I have a CLVN @ 1410.25... If we get going here that "might" be my target for my runner.. it is going to depend on how skinney the profile is when/if we get there. Also if I do take it there and we rotate and form an upper balance area I may scalp or take continuation trade for a test of whatever high is in if there is enough range to make it worthwhile...

Just sharing some thoughts... trying to keep from falling asleep.. :confused:

Edited by roztom

risk to test of OS High, 1 tik above open...

Nice job tom -- I held a long at 02.75 but bailed just after news for a tick.

ON high is 03.75, and open is 01.75 -- is that not what you have?

I am also long from the 04s here, but we are 62% relative volume, hmm...

Just a passing comment here on a fundamental..the HOme SAles Fell, this IMHO is Bullish News... I don't know if it will manifest itself today or not..

If the Economy is still "Punch Drunk" then the prospects of further Fed easing stay on the table... :2c:

Nice job tom -- I held a long at 02.75 but bailed just after news for a tick.

ON high is 03.75, and open is 01.75 -- is that not what you have?

I am also long from the 04s here, but we are 62% relative volume, hmm...

Thanks Josh.. BTW, I wrote a bunch here about my experience Friday. It also was the same issue on the Shorts late in the session Thursday with that move off the low

..I also started a thread on "Unconscious Competence" which I think is an element to all this.. Anyway I hope you get a chance to check them out and throw your :2c: in..

Yep. 01.75 open.. I am trying to focus more on market structure.. so eventhough things got testy before the news and I knew I could get wiped off the map..there was no reason to bail..other than my fear of loss..

Now my Delta, etc.. dropped like a stone and I almost pulled the trigger but price was not behaving as I expected with the Delta dropping like that... My short-term indicators went into sell but the structure didn't... I got confused and almost bailed myself but the structure hadn't been violated and my risk was based on the structure..so I stuck it out..

I also see another buy set up against the 1404.25..but there is not enough room otherwise it would be a spot to either add or initiate a continuation but the risk is still to that structure..IMHO... IF it kicks in...

Edit..since we have 2 15m bars with 1404.25 I "suspect" that will get ticked and the mid-point 1404.00 will be the area to be tested... :confused:

We could also lift out of this range.. The 15m bars are overlapping so it will come out one way or the other... Path of least resistance typically is for the easy stops right below at mid-pont and then others may be buyers there..always is possibilites/probabilities :confused:

Edited by roztom

Just a passing comment here on a fundamental..the HOme SAles Fell, this IMHO is Bullish News... I don't know if it will manifest itself today or not..

If the Economy is still "Punch Drunk" then the prospects of further Fed easing stay on the table... :2c:

Tom, there's often more to the econ number than what you see on an econ calendar--pending home sales are down half a percent from January to February, yes. But if you read the whole report, year over year it's up -- 9.2% seasonally adjusted (13.9% not adjusted). So the macro picture is quite bullish, 9% higher than last February, despite a small slip from Jan to Feb.

BTW: As you know I like the 15m bars to kind of see the lay of the land... currently it is a bullish configuration but it needs to make a new high to get going... currently the 1410.00 area is a potential target if we assume this might be a developing Flag... you know I see them in my sleep...The projected target also aligns with the CLVN @ 1410.25 at this time... :2c:

I have dumped my long here, and reversed short.. I could be trying to out-think myself and the market, but there's a lot of effort here, without much headway in the 05s.

Hey!!: Hit the Green button, Not the Red one.... :(

Edit: BTW: I can see the rationale for the short... I have a number of things saying we will rotate down... how far, of course is the question.. I posted my potential downside earlier... but I am trying to stick with a longer (?) term timeframe and tolerate these rotations against me...

I am trying to stay with the trend and not play counter-trend...this is absolutely no judgement on your timeframe... All counter-trend trades have the potential to be the beginning of meaningful reversals...

Personally I do not have the agility to "dance" with the market like that... :rofl:

Edit: That Mid-Point looks very attractive to me but a bunch of my technicals are now suggesting to me to exit... I am going to lean on the structure...might be wrong ... Only one way to find out.... :missy:

Edited by roztom

I have dumped my long here, and reversed short.. I could be trying to out-think myself and the market, but there's a lot of effort here, without much headway in the 05s.

I was only short 1 unit so due to what I perceived as the relatively high risk of a short, and thus no scales, so I closed it here at 03.50, for a couple of points. Would like to hold and see if she can make it to 02, but I'll take the sure thing due to small size on this one.

Have about a half hour before I have to get back to the markets

the main concept that I wanted to touch on was the idea of using standard deviation as a tool for identifying prices where the trader might find favorable entry

Today I saw that the markets were going to be operating at the boundaries of my time based pivots.....so I look to my volatility bands (my way of expressing standard deviation) in order to obtain some anchor for a reversal. Today for example my upside bands were (taking friday's close as my point of origin)

!st standard deviation at 1400.50

2nd standard deviation at 1407

3rd standard deviation at 1414.50

Notice that price moved up to test the 2nd standard deviation, then failed (up to this point in time)....

Also in the attached chart I show what I call an algorithmic reversal pattern (on the 3 minute time frame)

The red arrows show multiple points of entry for this trade.

Edit

Important to note how risk management plays into this...for the reversal itself I look for price to display characteristics of failure....one of which is the wick at the top near 1407, followed by retracement into the supply node...all the while I am monitoring market breadth, the NYSE Tick and time & sales....time of day also plays into this as happening in the time period from 7:18am PST into 8:30 which is near to NY lunch hour....for this trade to work the ideal entry is as close to lunch as possible...If I am wrong, price would reverse on me at 1403.75 (approx) and so that is the primary scale out point....

5aa710e1a9ceb_Testof2ndSD.thumb.PNG.1dfb6718a6b1100ae5c108cbfb3383b7.PNG

Edited by steve46

I was only short 1 unit so due to what I perceived as the relatively high risk of a short, and thus no scales, so I closed it here at 03.50, for a couple of points. Would like to hold and see if she can make it to 02, but I'll take the sure thing due to small size on this one.

Good exit, IMHO... I got a buy signal 03.75... for a potential continuation & upside rotation... I did not take it since I only have one scale out and it would basically just put my full boat back on with the same initial risk and no price advantage..

This is still in park but until it violates the open I am still with it...

If we can get past the midpoint then this will look better than a dung heap...

Edited by roztom

What are you measuring volatility FROM, with respect to? VWAP? TWAP? Moving average? ...

As mentioned in the post, from the previous close ("taking friday's close as my point of origin")

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Quantower
      The main goal of this thread is to show what Power Trades is and how it works in different markets. We will show some patterns on the ES and NQ futures, as well as discuss possible improvements to this functionality.
      What is Power Trades?
      Ok, first we will consider what the Power Trades is and how it finds zones.
      Power Trades shows the zones with the execution of a large number of orders in a very short time, which will affect the price change with a high probability.
      Here are a few examples of how it looks like

How it finds zones?
      There is a continuous process of placing, changing and executing orders in the market. All this affects the price change and the expectations of traders regarding the future price.
      When a large order appears at a certain level, the price is more likely to come to this order and it will be executed because the market is always looking for levels with liquidity. This already applies to the order flow and the mechanics of orders matching, so we will omit the principles on which the orders are matched.
      It is only important to understand that "abnormal events" occur in the market at certain times. Execution of a significant volume of orders in a very short time is one of such events.
      The Power Trades Scanner has several important settings that directly affect the results:

Total Volume — the minimum value of the volume that should be traded during the specified time interval
      Time Interval, sec — the time over which the Total Volume should be traded
      Basis Volume Interval, sec — this parameter shows how much % took the traded volume in the total volume for the specified time.
      Zone Height, ticks — this parameter will show only those zones where the height is less than or equal to the specified value (in ticks).
      Level2 level count — the number of levels that are involved in the calculation of Imbalance and the Level 2 Ratio column in the table of results.
      Filter by Delta,% — the parameter will show zones that have a delta value greater than or equal to that specified in the setting. The value must be specified by the module, so the table will show both positive and negative delta values. We recommend paying attention to the zones with the delta above 50% (taking into account the specifics of each trading instrument).
      For example, let's set the Total Volume of 2000 contracts and Time Interval in 3 seconds on the E-mini SP500 futures. This means that the scan will be based on the available history and will show on the chart only those zones that have such a volume for the specified time.

Additionally, it is worth to set a delta value to filter out the zones with one-side trades. The more delta value, the high probability that the price will reverse.

So, as a starting point about this scanner, I think this information will be enough
    • By makuchaku
      Hi everyone,
      This is my maiden analysis using volume profile - so please don't hesitate to share your feedback.
      As per the attached analysis, I think that SPY is primed for a short - for many reasons
      - Multiple strong rejection of long positions exist at Resistance R1 and R2 : seems like sellers defending their positions
      - Very strong short volume seen at R2 : further signifying sellers who are ready at that level
      However, once the price reaches Support S1, there seems to be a strong buying sentiment which has rejected previous shorts. You can see trading ranges & pullbacks to S1 where buyers and sellers seem to agree on a price range, often leading to a buyer dominance.
      What do you think?

• By TraderJoe
      Hey All,
      does anyone sell Volume Profile Indicator for NT8.

Regards
  • Topics

• also ... and barely on topic... Winners (always*) overpay. Buying the dips is a subscription to the belief that winners win by underpaying - when in actuality winners (inevitably/always*) win by overpaying... it’s amazing the percentage of traders who think winners win by underpaying ... “Winners (always*) overpay.” ...  One way to implement this ‘belief’ is to only reenter when prices have emphatically resumed the 'trend' .   (Fwiw, While “Winners (always*) overpay.” holds true in most endeavors (relationships, business, sports, etc...) - “Winners (always*) overpay.”  is especially true for auctions... continuous auctions included.)
    • re:  "Does it make sense to always buy the dips?  “Buy the dip.”  You hear this all the time in crypto investing trading speculation gambling. [zdo taking some liberties] It refers, of course, to buying more bitcoin (or digital assets) when they go down in price: when the price “dips.” Some people brag about “buying the dip," showing they know better than the crowd. Others “buy the dip” as an investment strategy: they’re getting a bargain. The problem is, buying the dip is a fallacy. You can’t buy the dip, because you can't see the total dip until much later. First, I’ll explain this in a way that will make it simple and obvious to you; then I’ll show you a better way of investing. You Only Know the Dip in Hindsight When people talk about “buying the dip,” what they’re really saying is, “I bought when the price was going down.” " ... example of a dip ... 
    • Date: 19th April 2024. Weekly Commodity Market Update: Oil Prices Correct and Supply Concerns Persist.   The ongoing developments in the Middle East sparked a wave of risk aversion and fueled supply concerns and investors headed for safety. Hopes for imminent rate cuts from the Federal Reserve diminish while attention is now turning towards the demand outlook. The Gold price hit a high of $2417.89 per ounce overnight. Sentiment has already calmed down again and bullion is trading at $2376.50 per ounce as haven flows ease. Oil prices initially moved higher as concern over escalating tensions with the WTI contract hit a session high of $85.508 per barrel overnight, before correcting to currently $81.45 per barrel. Oil Prices Under Pressure Amid Middle East Tensions Last week, commodity indexes showed little movement, with Oil prices undergoing a slight correction. Meanwhile, Gold reached yet another record high, mirroring the upward trend in cocoa prices. Once again today, USOil prices experienced a correction and has remained under pressure, retesting the 50-day EMA at $81.00 as we moving into the weekend. Hence, despite the Israel’s retaliatory strike on Iran, sentiments stabilized following reports suggesting a measured response aimed at avoiding further escalation. Brent crude futures witnessed a more than 4% leap, driven by concerns over potential disruptions to oil supplies in the Middle East, only to subsequently erase all gains. Similarly with USOIL, UKOIL hovers just below $87 per barrel, marginally below Thursday’s closing figures. Nevertheless, volatility is expected to continue in the market as several potential risks loom:   Disruption to the Strait of Hormuz: The possibility of Iran disrupting navigation through the vital shipping lane, is still in play. The Strait of Hormuz serves as the Persian Gulf’s primary route to international waters, with approximately 21 million barrels of oil passing through daily. Recent events, including Iran’s seizure of an Israel-linked container ship, underscore the geopolitical sensitivity of the region. Tougher Sanctions on Iran: Analysts speculate that the US may impose stricter sanctions on Iranian oil exports or intensify enforcement of existing restrictions. With global oil consumption reaching 102 million barrels per day, Iran’s production of 3.3 million barrels remains significant. Recent actions targeting Venezuelan oil highlight the potential for increased pressure on Iranian exports. OPEC Output Increases: Despite the desire for higher prices, OPEC members such as Saudi Arabia and Russia have constrained output in recent years. However, sustained crude prices above $100 per barrel could prompt concerns about demand and incentivize increased production. The OPEC may opt to boost oil output should tensions escalate further and prices surge. Ukraine Conflict: Amidst the focus on the Middle East, markets overlooking Russia’s actions in Ukraine. Potential retaliatory strikes by Kyiv on Russian oil infrastructure could impact exports, adding further complexity to global oil markets.   Technical Analysis USOIL is marking one of the steepest weekly declines witnessed this year after a brief period of consolidation. The breach below the pivotal support level of 84.00, coupled with the descent below the mid of the 4-month upchannel, signals a possible shift in market sentiment towards a bearish trend reversal. Adding to the bearish outlook are indications such as the downward slope in the RSI. However, the asset still hold above the 50-day EMA which coincides also with the mid of last year’s downleg, with key support zone at $80.00-$81.00. If it breaks this support zone, the focus may shift towards the 200-day EMA and 38.2% Fib. level at $77.60-$79.00. Conversely, a rejection of the $81 level and an upside potential could see the price returning back to $84.00. A break of the latter could trigger the attention back to the December’s resistance, situated around $86.60. A breakthrough above this level could ignite a stronger rally towards the $89.20-$90.00 zone. Always trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business. Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report. Click HERE to access the full HFM Economic calendar. Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE! Click HERE to READ more Market news. Michalis Efthymiou Market Analyst HMarkets Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past perfrmance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.
    • Date: 18th April 2024. Market News – Stock markets benefit from Dollar correction. Economic Indicators & Central Banks:   Technical buying, bargain hunting, and risk aversion helped Treasuries rally and unwind recent losses. Yields dropped from the recent 2024 highs. Asian stock markets strengthened, as the US Dollar corrected in the wake of comments from Japan’s currency chief Masato Kanda, who said G7 countries continue to stress that excessive swings and disorderly moves in the foreign exchange market were harmful for economies. US Stockpiles expanded to 10-month high. The data overshadowed the impact of geopolitical tensions in the Middle East as traders await Israel’s response to Iran’s unprecedented recent attack. President Joe Biden called for higher tariffs on imports of Chinese steel and aluminum.   Financial Markets Performance:   The USDIndex stumbled, falling to 105.66 at the end of the day from the intraday high of 106.48. It lost ground against most of its G10 peers. There wasn’t much on the calendar to provide new direction. USDJPY lows retesting the 154 bottom! NOT an intervention yet. BoJ/MoF USDJPY intervention happens when there is more than 100+ pip move in seconds, not 50 pips. USOIL slumped by 3% near $82, as US crude inventories rose by 2.7 million barrels last week, hitting the highest level since last June, while gauges of fuel demand declined. Gold strengthened as the dollar weakened and bullion is trading at $2378.44 per ounce. Market Trends:   Wall Street closed in the red after opening with small corrective gains. The NASDAQ underperformed, slumping -1.15%, with the S&P500 -0.58% lower, while the Dow lost -0.12. The Nikkei closed 0.2% higher, the Hang Seng gained more than 1. European and US futures are finding buyers. A gauge of global chip stocks and AI bellwether Nvidia Corp. have both fallen into a technical correction. The TMSC reported its first profit rise in a year, after strong AI demand revived growth at the world’s biggest contract chipmaker. The main chipmaker to Apple Inc. and Nvidia Corp. recorded a 9% rise in net income, beating estimates. Always trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business. Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report. Click HERE to access the full HFM Economic calendar. Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE! Click HERE to READ more Market news. Andria Pichidi Market Analyst HFMarkets Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.
    • Date: 17th April 2024. Market News – Appetite for risk-taking remains weak. Economic Indicators & Central Banks:   Stocks, Treasury yields and US Dollar stay firmed. Fed Chair Powell added to the recent sell off. His slightly more hawkish tone further priced out chances for any imminent action and the timing of a cut was pushed out further. He suggested if higher inflation does persist, the Fed will hold rates steady “for as long as needed.” Implied Fed Fund: There remains no real chance for a move on May 1 and at their intraday highs the June implied funds rate future showed only 5 bps, while July reflected only 10 bps. And a full 25 bps was not priced in until November, with 38 bps in cuts seen for 2024. US & EU Economies Diverging: Lagarde says ECB is moving toward rate cuts – if there are no major shocks. UK March CPI inflation falls less than expected. Output price inflation has started to nudge higher, despite another decline in input prices. Together with yesterday’s higher than expected wage numbers, the data will add to the arguments of the hawks at the BoE, which remain very reluctant to contemplate rate cuts. Canada CPI rose 0.6% in March, double the 0.3% February increase BUT core eased. The doors are still open for a possible cut at the next BoC meeting on June 5. IMF revised up its global growth forecast for 2024 with inflation easing, in its new World Economic Outlook. This is consistent with a global soft landing, according to the report. Financial Markets Performance:   USDJPY also inched up to 154.67 on expectations the BoJ will remain accommodative and as the market challenges a perceived 155 red line for MoF intervention. USOIL prices slipped -0.15% to $84.20 per barrel. Gold rose 0.24% to $2389.11 per ounce, a new record closing high as geopolitical risks overshadowed the impacts of rising rates and the stronger dollar. Market Trends:   Wall Street waffled either side of unchanged on the day amid dimming rate cut potential, rising yields, and earnings. The major indexes closed mixed with the Dow up 0.17%, while the S&P500 and NASDAQ lost -0.21% and -0.12%, respectively. Asian stock markets mostly corrected again, with Japanese bourses underperforming and the Nikkei down -1.3%. Mainland China bourses were a notable exception and the CSI 300 rallied 1.4%, but the MSCI Asia Pacific index came close to erasing the gains for this year. Always trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business. Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report. Click HERE to access the full HFM Economic calendar. Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE! Click HERE to READ more Market news. Andria Pichidi Market Analyst HFMarkets Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.vvvvvvv

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.