Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

PQL111

Wave 59 ???

I see what they have is expensive, but would not risk :2c: on it unless I know they're truly genius.

Can someone tell me if they're worth what they cost, or is it not hocus pocus.

I see what they have is expensive, but would not risk :2c: on it unless I know they're truly genius.

Can someone tell me if they're worth what they cost, or is it not hocus pocus.

don't bother

you will learn more by reading this forum. and it is FREE !

It depends if your are interested in some of the esoteric indicators that the software comes with. It's $99/month including data + exchange fees. As things go that is not really that expensive. There is a ton of stuff in there to 'play with' *cough* I mean research but as I say unless you have an interest or prior knowledge of some of the components your time might be better spent elsewhere. It does have some unique and interesting studies though. The thing that originally attracted me to it(a long time ago) was the 'pattern matcher' it allows you to easily define types of price action in price and time and have the program identify them for you. At the time that seemed worth exploring to me. (not necessarily so now). There is a video here http://www.wave59.com/Portals/_default/skins/Wave59/videos/Timepricepatterns.mov

Whatever your approach you will need to 'put it together and make it work'. If you are looking for some sort of 'grail' you wont find it there. It is simply charting software with a bunch of (fairly interesting and unique) indicators.