Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

dsalas

Small Webisite for Begginers, NOT COMERCIAL

Hi guys how is it going, I developed an small website...

IT was really fun to put it together, hope you enjoy it.....one thing it is NOT commercial...just two courses that I took that were good and because they are my friends, if you do not want to see the courses, do not visit resources.

The rest is all written from my experience in trading, If you'd like to see something added, let me know, or if you find a mistake or something you dislike

Cheers

Daniel

:missy::)

Edited by TheNegotiator

I took a quick look at your website, and it seems interesting and informative. It seems that you are basically explaining Supply and Demand, and the Auction process. After clicking your user name, I was able to click on, "Visit Homepage".

Thanks tradewins I had not post it because I didn't know if anyone was going to be interested at first. Anyways here it guys..make sure to check the "futures trading strategy" which is the core. Any comments are welcome in order to improve "look and feel" of the web,errors and materials, here it is.

Thanks, Dan

Thanks tradewins I had not post it because I didn't know if anyone was going to be interested at first. Anyways here it guys..make sure to check the "futures trading strategy" which is the core. Any comments are welcome in order to improve "look and feel" of the web,errors and materials, here it is.

Thanks, Dan

can you give us a bit of your background? ... and where did you get your material?

Edited by Tams

Hi Tams, all comes from Experience, I have put up all I have learned through the years into the web, trading on my own and in proprietary firms in Spain, webminars, sharing with other trader, I have even asked questions here to others. Did the Certified Financial Technician from IFTA but that doesn't make you a trader, you just have to pass an exam, not make money or watch the markets.

After clicking your user name, I was able to click on, "Visit Homepage".

<URL was here>

Thanks, Dan

You hadn't posted it? Then why did TheNegotiator have to edit your post? :confused:

I thought i didn't, sorry if i did or i am violating the rules of the forums

, i do not want to cause any problems with you guys or my membership here.

I apologize...anyways I was just exited about the web and the info. I put there, my apologies !!!!

Thanks to all