Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

jojojo

Old MurreyMath ELA

Hi

I found an old MurreyMath Indicator (really it's 4 with several functions in it);I was able to

import it to my 8.+ vers of TS, but then ..........

TS crashes . Must be somekind of incompability downwards , maybe it was programmed in an older vers as even 2000i , I guess........

You can't even see the code , but it verifies.....

very strange.

So I do not !! recommend to import it in newer vers.of TS.

But maybe someone has older vers.running and can reproduce the code as text within.

regs

Jojo

MM.thumb.jpg.423cd3cdc4c0568fd1c281c78029bea1.jpg

MM.eld.ela.zip

Hi

I found an old MurreyMath Indicator (really it's 4 with several functions in it);I was able to

import it to my 8.+ vers of TS, but then ..........

TS crashes . Must be somekind of incompability downwards , maybe it was programmed in an older vers as even 2000i , I guess........

You can't even see the code , but it verifies.....

very strange.

So I do not !! recommend to import it in newer vers.of TS.

But maybe someone has older vers.running and can reproduce the code as text within.

regs

Jojo

MurreyMath is copyright material.

The function is encrypted with the purchaser's password; you would not be able to run it in your copy of TradeStation.

If you have downloaded it from a web somewhere, I would caution anybody who try to install it.

If you did, you would better do a FULL virus and trojan horse scan, because those attachments are full of them.