Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Tams

Forum Bug Report

First link returns the correct page except for the area where it should be displaying the latest posts list. Within that area it says "You have no permissions to view this page". The second link to todays posts works correctly.

This started after clicking an icon that said "disable top stats" which was probably associated with the "latest posts" list displayed near the bottom of http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/

That icon to "disable top stats" caused a screen refresh which included a message at the top of the page that only appeared for 1 second before disappearing. It said To re-enable top stats you will need to .. but there wasn't enough time to read it and that's why I'm speculating it was a hastily written kludge that said "contact admin".

The icon to disable top stats is no longer present on my screen but you should be able to find it. It might have been a pulldown menu option within that list of lastest posts near the "bottom" of that page.

It's not a cookie because I deleted all of those. I'm using Internet Explorer 9 with the latest updates applied.

try: TL - Smilies

twice? I have to log in every time I want to view a chart (attachement) specifically Tupapa's log. This only happens in this thread? Thanks in advance

There appears to be some sort of javascript issue with the chat ap on the Forums page. While it's loading, navigation on that page slows to a crawl. This is not the case when accessing chat from the button on the home page.

Since there's no reason to have the chat window on the Forums page, why not move it to the home page and do some shifting and re-sizing of the current windows there to make room for it? It would for one thing make the homepage much more active.

hi MWzd and company,

I also cannot find a way to edit my posts since the upgrade.  

thx.

zdo

errata:  "purposely " should read "purposefully" in my most recent post.  etc etc :)