Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Mysticforex

MT4 Indicators

Schaff Trend Cycle:

Developed by Doug Schaff

Schaff is a pioneer in building technical forex trading tools, including automated trading systems.

His trading background includes stints as senior bank trader for Bankers Trust New York and Paris, and Chief dealer at Merrill Lynch Bank, where he established the Bank's currency options trading desk. He was the first person to trade a 10-year forex option.

what this indicator tell me?

what should i look for?

Dailiy Pivot Points:

Used to plot daily, S3, R3, and Weekly Pivots on chart. Levels will remain on chart.

tell me if i understant this: when the daily bar close above the D.P/P ishould buy?

and so for close under the line for sell?

sorry for the stupid question but i am new to forex and just learning

thank you

tell me if i understant this: when the daily bar close above the D.P/P ishould buy?

and so for close under the line for sell?

sorry for the stupid question but i am new to forex and just learning

thank you

No, that's not correct.

hello,

im looking for indicator and perhaps someone has it and can help me whit my search :)

As many know if you drag from account history your closed deal, you will see first picture.

What i'm looking for is similar figure for opened pairs until you close it (second scr.)

when you turn on EA they appear when you close it disappear, hope i explained that you could understand it :)

sitas.thumb.jpg.f4ab9668e84669712c8ede3836f8c3cb.jpg

sitas2.thumb.jpg.dcf27094f233a9be3f22fc0c82b54157.jpg