Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Mysticforex

Traders Laboratory Forex Trading Contest!

really chris? but only with Oanda or its possible also with metatrader?

I have never tried with MT4, that's not to say it can't be done. Just the MT4 is relatively new and I never had the chance to try.

Next go round you can try for us :)

You will have enough time so that if MT4 does not take, you can still enter vis the regular platform.

Yes it is difficult to trade in a one month time frame, some times you have to wait for a signal for couple of weeks,I trade only few majors and so far I may take long on USDJPY.And I think if someone not to trade at all this month and have 100K on a term deposit will not come last in contest.Good luck.Youri.

I love a good contest....is it to late to join for May? If so are you doing it again in June?

Yes too late for May. Sure, why not, we'll do it again for June.

I will post the details a week before the entry deadline.

Owing to my being a swing trader and not a day trader, I have no trades for the contest. It does look like I may have some orders in for Monday.

Having said that, I managed to squeeze off a silver day trade today. Had a long entry order on GBPJPY that has not triggered.

Does Oanda only update the contest once per week? Those stats are the same as yesterday's.

Look a little closer...

Last post has me neg .05%. The previous day I was up .32%

It's everyday, around midnight I think ( EDT ).

Look a little closer...

Last post has me neg .05%. The previous day I was up .32%

It's everyday, around midnight I think ( EDT ).

It has me at 0%, but I am up a bit more than that. It shows me with two trades but no drawdown and no percent return.

I might be out of contest for few days my laptop has a problem, I am having a renovation in the house cannot dig out my PC and have builders siting on my neck.Good luck.Youri.

It has me at 0%, but I am up a bit more than that. It shows me with two trades but no drawdown and no percent return.

I think you will see a small difference in today's results, Great Trade !! :cool:

I think you will see a small difference in today's results, Great Trade !! :cool:

Hi Ho, Silver ...

Just waiting to pick my spots and for the past few weeks those spots have been few and far between.