Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Mysticforex

Traders Laboratory Forex Trading Contest!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Ingot

Still on top, and now 166% return

I think you should tell everybody how you did it.

kind regards

bobc

Hi Ingot

Still on top, and now 166% return

I think you should tell everybody how you did it.

kind regards

bobc

I have already ...

http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/forex-trading-laboratory/15784-how-trade-foreign-exchange-market-forex.html

It might not be for everyone though ... it just finds the background trend by what is happening on higher TF ... and then uses a lower TF to find your entry on pull-back.

Similar to counter-trend trading ... but not quite. I don't enter until I can show myself the trend resumption is imminent ... if anything could be so precise in FX trading!

February - March:

Ingot!!!!! Congratulations on the SPECTACULAR performance!

Nicoacademia - Way to come from behind to such a strong finish - Congratulations!

TTony - in positive territory the entire period with a strong finish - Congratulations!

Congratulations to all in the positive Territory!

Edited by onemove

I Have a lot on my plate for the next couple of weeks and will be taking a break from the contest for April. I plan on resuming it for May-June.

Is there anyone else who would like to administer it for April???

If so let me know. If you would like to but don't know how, PM me and I can walk you thru it.

To keep practicing - if anyone wishes to join a short April Contest please sign up here

https://fx2.oanda.com/mod_perl/fxcontest/fxcontestadmin.pl?rm=manageContest&contestId=2667

Have a Happy Easter!

February - March:

Nicoacademia - Way to come from behind to such a strong finish - Congratulations!

TTony - in positive territory the entire period with a strong finish - Congratulations!

It's not official yet ... waiting for Mystic to post the final numbers.

Then I might have something interesting to add :)

But the kind words are appreciated - thank you.

Hello 4EverMaAT, Thanks for your reply. Mysticforex is planning a May-June Contest - thus the April short contest here. Do you prefer a April-May that overlaps with the May-June Contest?

Hello 4EverMaAT, Thanks for your reply. Mysticforex is planning a May-June Contest - thus the April short contest here. Do you prefer a April-May that overlaps with the May-June Contest?

I am playing... April:):cool::(:helloooo:

February - March:

thanks onemove :)

i actually thought i had hit the 20% DD rule and stopped for awhile.

only to check back and realise it was only -16%. so i continued from there.

frank be to the truth. i'm just happy to survive. :)

Oh, ok. i guess April can be 1 month. But I think he can or you can create 2 months . I thought you can assign more than 1 administrator.

Regarding the recently completed February March trading contest ... there is a discussion thread here:

http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/forex-trading-laboratory/14629-trading-contest-discussion-3.html#post177854

Please see my comments there (posts #73 - 74 - 75 - 76) and reserve this thread for current contest business.

Thanks

Ingot

Ingot, Thank you for this very profound input.

Edited by onemove