Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Which products do you/do you intend to trade mainly?  

314 members have voted

1. 1. Which products do you/do you intend to trade mainly?

• Agriculture
    • Energy
    • Equities
    • Equity Index
    • FX
    • Interest Rate
    • Metals
    • Other

Let me know when you are finished. No hurry.

bobc

I am almost finished with the book. To be exact I have reached chapter 18. The book is rich. However, I think if I understand %50 I would be lucky. When I am done, I will post some points that need to be shared.

Hey guys!

I'm still new to trading (been in it for about 4 months now), and have started to get a bit of a hang of it. As of late, I've been basing most of my picks on dividends and trying to cycle through different high-paying stocks (not necessarily high yield-often times a stock that's simply paying out annually might have a lower yield but still have a higher payout in that instance). For technical analysis, I've been using Bollinger Bands, Fast Stochastics, VWAP, and ADX along with plotting the stock against a good index.

Hopefully I'll learn how to refine this skill set from you guys here, and with any luck be able to contribute back.

Hi,

My name is Robert and I am living in Canada.

I am looking for an option broker, as OptionXress is no longer accepting Canadian accounts.

Any one have any suggestions?

I am just starting out in options, can anyone recommend any good books, or free online courses.

Thanks,

Robert

Hi,

I am looking for an option broker, as OptionXress is no longer accepting Canadian accounts.

I am just starting out in options, can anyone recommend any good books, or free online courses.

Thanks,

Robert

Hi and welcome Robert,

i think you should check Brokers and Data Feeds - TL and Books - TL

i am sure you will find valuable info there

Hi,

Thanks,

Robert

Hi Rob and welcome to Traderslaboratory !

I am a pure Wyckoff leaner. I am neither Tradeguider user nor Weis Wave. But they are my fundamental technical tools. I read books by Gavin(Trading In The Shadow of Smart Money), Tom Williams(Master the Market), Timothy Ord (The Secret Science of Price and Volume) and Hank Pruden (The Three Skills of Top Trading). I am also a big follower to Doctor Gary Dayton who is a renowned Wyckoff expert.

My purpose of getting involved in this site is to share and learn with you guys about VSA and Weis Wave.I am looking forward to you guys who are passionate to learn and share with me the Wyckoff strategy.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Ninjatrader_Staff
      Trade Nano Bitcoin Futures & Get $100

New Nano Bitcoin Futures allow traders to easily go long or short Bitcoin with commission-free trading, $25 margins & $0 market data fees. For a limited time, you can earn a $100 cash bonus* when you trade this contract from Coinbase Derivatives. Simply trade 100+ Nano Bitcoin contracts prior to August 31st, 2022 & $100 cash will be credited to your account. It’s that easy.
      OPEN ACCOUNT
      4 Reasons to Trade Nano Bitcoin Futures Contracts

Significantly less capital required to trade
      Trade commission-free with just $25 day trading margins & $0 market data fees Go long or short Bitcoin
      Easily trade both directions by simply buying or selling contracts based on your market view
      Protect your assets in a regulated environment
      Trade a regulated product in a marketplace regulated by the CFTC to ensure your peace of mind

Gain exposure to crypto without owning crypto
      Capitalize on market volatility while maintaining the benefits of futures including increased leverage, tax efficiencies, segregated funds & more.

If you have any questions on how to start trading this exciting new Nano product from Coinbase Derivatives, please contact us at brokeragesales@ninjatrader.com.

Available for both new and funded individual NinjaTrader accounts. Trade 100 or more Nano Bitcoin contracts (50 round turns) prior to August 31st, 2022 to earn a $100 cash rebate. The cash bonus will be distributed as a $100 credit to each qualifying individual account in September 2022 Credits may be subject to US withholding taxes & any associated taxes are the customer’s responsibility. IRA and professional accounts are not eligible for this offer. Program requirements subject to change.

RISK DISCLOSURE: Futures, foreign currency and options trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones financial security or lifestyle. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. View Full Risk Disclosure.
    • By Ninjatrader_Staff
      Nano Bitcoin futures are crypto futures priced right for all traders with $25 day trading margins, no market data fees and commission-free trading!
      Sized at just 1/100th of a Bitcoin, Nano Bitcoin futures from Coinbase Derivatives allow traders to navigate volatile markets with a contract size that fits any portfolio. Open your NinjaTrader account today & easily go long or short to hedge against Bitcoin price moves in a regulated marketplace.
      OPEN ACCOUNT
      4 Reasons to Trade Nano Bitcoin Futures Contracts
      Significantly less capital required to trade Trade commission-free with just $25 day trading margins & $0 market data fees Go long or short Bitcoin Easily trade both directions by simply buying or selling contracts based on your market view Protect your assets in a regulated environment Trade a regulated product in a marketplace regulated by the CFTC to ensure your peace of mind Gain exposure to crypto without owning crypto Capitalize on market volatility while maintaining the benefits of futures including increased leverage, tax efficiencies, segregated funds & more.
      If you have any questions on how to start trading this exciting new Nano product from Coinbase Derivatives, please contact us at brokeragesales@ninjatrader.com.
      Futures, foreign currency and options trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones financial security or lifestyle. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. View Full Risk Disclosure.
    • By Ninjatrader_Staff
      Save on a Lifetime License!
      Open a new NinjaTrader Brokerage account by June 30th and save $100 on a new Lifetime license at a discounted price of only $999.
      OPEN ACCOUNT
      Along with access to the most powerful version of NinjaTrader, you will save even more with deep discount commissions at $.09 per Micro futures contract & only $50 margins.
      Your Lifetime license includes ALL of NinjaTrader’s premium features:
      Award-winning order entry options including Chart Trader & OCO orders
      Order Flow + tool set featuring the Volume Profile Indicator – NinjaTrader’s most powerful indicator to date
      ATM Strategies, advanced Alerting system, auto-close positions for additional risk management and more
      PLUS all future NinjaTrader platform enhancements are included at no additional charge – for life!
      Simply fund your account to lock in your savings. Once you have funded your new account, you will receive a discounted purchase link by email.

Questions?
      Contact us at 312.262.1289 or brokeragesales@ninjatrader.com.
      *Platform License Discount Requirements:
      Account must be opened & funded in June 2022
      Discount is applicable to software purchase only
      2nd accounts for current NinjaTrader Brokerage account owners not eligible for platform discounts
      Futures and Forex trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. View Full Risk Disclosure.
    • By Stocks4life
      $CDLX Cardlytics stock good buying at 29.29 support area https://stockconsultant.com/?CDLX

• Topics

• $EWBC East West Bancorp stock, solid breakout from Stocks To Watch , https://stockconsultant.com/?EWBC
    • $AZEK stock, tight bull flag breakout watch above 50.73 , see https://stockconsultant.com/?AZEK
    • $AMZN Amazon stock holding firm with a breakout watch , see https://stockconsultant.com/?AMZN
    • $AIZ Assurant stock nice breakout, from Stocks To Watch , see https://stockconsultant.com/?AIZ  
    • Date: 28th March 2024. The US Dollar Strengthens As Economists Believe The ECB Will Struggle To “Hold”. Early this morning, the Fed Governor advised “there is no rush to cut rates” and “the data within the upcoming months” will be vital. The US Dollar Index rises to a 1-month high. The value of the USD will largely be based on today’s data on economic growth, consumer sentiment and pending home sales. Dollar and index traders are closely monitoring tomorrow’s Core PCE Price Index which analysts expect will read 0.3%. A higher inflation reading can potentially pressure stocks and support the Dollar. Strong declines in NVIDIA and Netflix stocks pressured the NASDAQ on Wednesday. Though, buyers entered late in the session to boost the overall price. EURUSD The latest comments from members of the Federal Reserve are supporting the US Dollar. The forward guidance between members of the Federal Reserve is mainly not aligned. The Chairman advises the Fed does not need much more proof for the regulator to feel comfortable reducing rates. Whereas the Fed Governor, Mr Waller, advises there is no rush, and he wants to see a few months of data before determining the next move. Therefore, the upcoming inflation and employment data will remain vital and could even push back rate hikes further. According to economists, the Federal Reserve will cut the interest rate on 3 occasions this year, but the timing of the first cut is less certain and may change depending on upcoming data. A positive factor for traders is that EURUSD exchange is not witnessing conflicting currencies. The US Dollar is trading 0.12% higher while the Euro is declining against most currencies. The Euro is trading 0.06% lower against the Pound and the Canadian Dollar and 0.16% lower against the Japanese Yen. Yesterday, the head of the Bank of Italy, Mr Cipollone, said that the authorities were confident that inflation would return to the target of 2.0% by mid–2025. He also supports the lower of interest rate and will use this as a basis for adjusting monetary policy. The Euro is generally under pressure as investors believe the European Central Bank will struggle to avoid cuts if the Fed decide to delay their adjustments. The US Dollar will be influenced by four major economic data releases. The US Final GDP, Weekly Unemployment Claims, Pending Home Sales and Consumer Sentiment Index. If these read higher than expectations with the weekly unemployment claims dropping, the US Dollar is likely to witness further support. However, investors should note the main release will be tomorrow’s Core PCE Price Index. Traders are expecting no major news for Europe and volatility levels may fall tomorrow as European markets are closed for Easter. Technical analysis currently points towards a continued downward trend. The price is trading below the neutral on the RSI and below the 75-Bar EMA. However, investors should note this will also be dependent on upcoming US data. USA100 The price of the USA100 was under pressure throughout the whole US session but was saved by an increased volume of buyers late in the session. However, a positive point is the components held onto their value. Even though the index fell in value, only 28% of the components declined. Investors will now turn their attention towards tomorrow’s PCE Price Index and the upcoming earnings season which will start in mid-April. The price is now trading slightly above the Moving Averages but slightly below the 50.00 on the RSI. Therefore, technical analysis remains at the “neutral” level and continues to indicate a larger price range. If today’s economic data is positive the stock market can witness confidence and support as this continues to indicate a soft landing. Though, if the data is too strong, it could also trigger a hawkish Fed which is known to be negative for the USA100. Always trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business. Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report. Click HERE to access the full HFM Economic calendar. Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE! Click HERE to READ more Market news. Michalis Efthymiou Market Analyst HFMarkets Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.