Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Crypto withdrawals and deposits i had noticed can be done using bitpay i guess however still i believe skrill is good tool for me so far to get my funds processed in a day or on next..

A new award for the HotForex Affiliates program.

1iwa05I8_o.jpg

Dear Client,

Our 25+ collection of awards continues to grow! This time we have been honoured by the International Finance Awards for having the Best Forex Affiliate Program 2019!

HotForex Affiliate program gives YOU the opportunity to start your own business with multi-tier affiliate software, fast payments, auto rebates and unlimited commission. As with every other aspect of our services, we also provide all the reliable support and marketing tools you need to get started, with no experience or start up fees required.

Thank you for all your support as we continue to further establish our position as a market leader of choice, a powerful entity that provides for and also rewards its clients in return for their loyalty.

Kind regards,

The HotForex Team

Another Best Broker award for HotForex!

cEHR2dcY_o.png

Dear Client,

We are thrilled to announce that International Finance Awards has named HotForex the Best Forex & Commodities Broker in Latin America!

A HotForex spokesman said: “This new award is an excellent addition to our 25+ existing awards and demonstrates our continued success in establishing ourselves as a market leader with global reach, committed to providing our clients with the best possible client-centric trading experience.”

Thank you for all your support, and for choosing us as your broker of choice!

Kind regards,

The HotForex Team

The HotForex VIP Partners Rewards Contest is back!

HF.jpg

Dear Client,

The HotForex VIP Contest is YOUR chance to win fantastic luxurious prizes by being the Partner with the clients that deposit and trade the most!

Earn the returns you deserve, in addition to your usual commissions, by entering this exclusive contest today. Win the Grand Prize of a trip for 2 to Cyprus to meet your broker or many more luxurious prizes worth a total of 100,000 USD!

Registrations are open NOW!

Enter.jpg
Terms and Conditions Apply

We wish you the best of luck!
The HF Partners Team