Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Crypto withdrawals and deposits i had noticed can be done using bitpay i guess however still i believe skrill is good tool for me so far to get my funds processed in a day or on next..

A new award for the HotForex Affiliates program.

1iwa05I8_o.jpg

Dear Client,

Our 25+ collection of awards continues to grow! This time we have been honoured by the International Finance Awards for having the Best Forex Affiliate Program 2019!

HotForex Affiliate program gives YOU the opportunity to start your own business with multi-tier affiliate software, fast payments, auto rebates and unlimited commission. As with every other aspect of our services, we also provide all the reliable support and marketing tools you need to get started, with no experience or start up fees required.

Thank you for all your support as we continue to further establish our position as a market leader of choice, a powerful entity that provides for and also rewards its clients in return for their loyalty.

Kind regards,

The HotForex Team

Another Best Broker award for HotForex!

cEHR2dcY_o.png

Dear Client,

We are thrilled to announce that International Finance Awards has named HotForex the Best Forex & Commodities Broker in Latin America!

A HotForex spokesman said: “This new award is an excellent addition to our 25+ existing awards and demonstrates our continued success in establishing ourselves as a market leader with global reach, committed to providing our clients with the best possible client-centric trading experience.”

Thank you for all your support, and for choosing us as your broker of choice!

Kind regards,

The HotForex Team

The HotForex VIP Partners Rewards Contest is back!

HF.jpg

Dear Client,

The HotForex VIP Contest is YOUR chance to win fantastic luxurious prizes by being the Partner with the clients that deposit and trade the most!

Earn the returns you deserve, in addition to your usual commissions, by entering this exclusive contest today. Win the Grand Prize of a trip for 2 to Cyprus to meet your broker or many more luxurious prizes worth a total of 100,000 USD!

Registrations are open NOW!

Enter.jpg
Terms and Conditions Apply

We wish you the best of luck!
The HF Partners Team

Why over 1.5 million live accounts have been opened with HotForex?

Established as a worldwide broker of choice we pride ourselves on our superior trading services. Today we are giving you all the reasons why we do so.

Why-they-Choose-Hot-Forex.jpg

The financial markets never rest – trade with the 24/5 support of a trusted broker.

Simply deposit and let your forex journey start today!

Join-now.jpg

Terms and Conditions Apply

Kind regards, 
The HotForex Team

On 11/20/2019 at 10:21 PM, aimhi said:

So here is the good news to surprise us again, i will try my luck in this VIP contest and let see what new opportunities i will be able to unleash this time.

Going to participate it as well. What's your profit target this time? 10000% :D

Edited by fxeconomist

HotForex Celebrates 10 Years of Trading Excellence.

10-years.jpg

Dear Client,

This year, we are celebrating our ten year anniversary, during which time we have become a firmly established market leader with 35+ of the most prestigious industry awards and 2,000,000 live accounts.

Our revolutionary Zero Spread Account, unique proprietary HFcopy copy trading platform and market leading insurance up to €5,000,000 are just some of the ways we have already made our mark on the industry, and we are constantly looking for new ways to enhance our services.

HotForex CEO George Koumantaris said: “We are committed to being a global market leader known for our customer service, and always keep our loyal clients at the heart of everything we do.  To show our appreciation of their support, we constantly work to ensure that our products and services reflect the very best that the industry has to offer, and look forward to doing so for another ten years and more!”

To learn more about HotForex, please visit our website by clicking here.

Thank you for all your support!

The HotForex Team

On 1/9/2020 at 6:50 PM, fxeconomist said:

Going to participate it as well. What's your profit target this time? 10000% :D

Not 10K % though i believe that target should be high always and we should stick to our goals in order to achieve our targets because nothing is impossible in this world.

Introducing the world’s first trading and gaming partnership!

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ibb.co%2FtBZgF2k%2FOnline-Gaming.jpg&hash=1cfa8dfac855a029fa66f636e6a2d874

Dear Client,

We are thrilled to announce that we are once again involved with an industry first! This time, we are entering the esports scene in partnership with Santos e-Sports, one of the world’s biggest electronic sports clubs and official esports division of Santos FC, one of the biggest football clubs in the world.

The year-long partnership with Santos e-Sports means that the team will become Santos HotForex e-Sports and display a dedicated combined logo in all their upcoming tournaments, promoting the HotForex name to their millions of spectators.

HotForex CEO George Koumantaris said: “We see a lot of parallels between trading and the fascinating world of esports, and look forward to exploring how realistic goal setting, effective emotional control and the right mindset can help players both on the field and in the market.”

Find out more about Santos, the links between trading and gaming, and the broker’s previous partnerships by visiting the HotForex website today.

Kind regards,

The HotForex Team

On 2/5/2020 at 11:20 AM, barako said:

10 years is a mile stone worth bragging about. well done.. 

It is almost a decade of building trust i guess and that is why they have built a good customer base.

On 1/24/2020 at 4:09 PM, aimhi said:

Not 10K % though i believe that target should be high always and we should stick to our goals in order to achieve our targets because nothing is impossible in this world.

The last demo contest guy seems crazy hitting 20000% in profits. I see this guy better really deserve a lot of applause in my opinion.

it doable, but its high risk, and that kind of % is possible with smaller capitals in my opinion, but realistically it doesnt go that way in live, i mean, we tend to be more reserved with real money. 

HotForex donates to WHO Covid-19 Response Fund.

HF-Donation.jpg

Dear Client,

In line with our commitment to social responsibility, we have made a generous donation to the World Health Organization to help in its fight against the Covid-19 pandemic.

HotForex CEO George Koumantaris said: “HotForex has a deep-rooted sense of responsibility that it should help those less fortunate and actively lend assistance at every appropriate opportunity to do so. We are proud to be able to make a donation to the WHO at this time of crisis and do our part to help such a worthy organization.”

As we informed you previously, we would like to assure all of you that we have successfully taken all of the necessary steps in order to ensure a 100% business continuity and no disruptions whatsoever to our services. Please continue to trade responsibly and stay safe.

Kind regards,

The HotForex Team

10 years anniversary – Earn extra returns on your investment!

HF-10-years.jpg

Dear Client,

We are celebrating our 10th anniversary by offering YOU generous withdrawable rewards every month from a total prize pool of $2,000,000!

From now until the end of 2020, join the Return on Free Margin (ROFM) promotion and earn extra returns on your investment, credited directly to your account to trade or withdraw!    

Start earning extra returns today!.
Terms and Conditions apply

Thank you for your loyalty,

The HotForex Team