Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Can anyone tell me what is Zulu Trade ?

ZuluTrade is a P2P on-line trading network. The service works by allowing investors to mirror the trades of professional investors.

If you follow the right guy, it will be more easier to get a stable return.

ZuluTrade is a P2P on-line trading network. The service works by allowing investors to mirror the trades of professional investors.

If you follow the right guy, it will be more easier to get a stable return.

But I don` think so that auto-trade is safe instead of self trading.

the way i look at it, A lot of traders make big money from automated trading, especially if they have the right EA for it, there is nothing wrong with automated trading, like for instance SPs at zulu have their own track that traders look at, it show how they perform in a certain amount of time (weeks or months) from there the trader can choose to follow them or not (correct me if im wrong) it seems to me like the concept of copying other traders trade but with zulu its made easier..

the way i look at it, A lot of traders make big money from automated trading, especially if they have the right EA for it, there is nothing wrong with automated trading, like for instance SPs at zulu have their own track that traders look at, it show how they perform in a certain amount of time (weeks or months) from there the trader can choose to follow them or not (correct me if im wrong) it seems to me like the concept of copying other traders trade but with zulu its made easier..

May be you are right but I can`t let trade anyone my money.

I understand,

zulu is a platform collaborating with many other brokers, HotForex is one broker that provides ZuluTrade Forex Signals, I am also studying on this.

IMO, Zulu Trade is a Forex social network, where you can invest money and trade follow professional traders, it can help traders learn but it might not work with all. i was planning to try zulu as well and i trade with hotforex.

IMO, Zulu Trade is a Forex social network, where you can invest money and trade follow professional traders, it can help traders learn but it might not work with all. i was planning to try zulu as well and i trade with hotforex.

forex social network thats one way to put it, and they are an american company i think

The following is the new 100% Credit Bonus from hotforex email

excited, hhu?

-------------------

Dear Client,

We are excited to introduce our new 100% Credit Bonus which essentially doubles your trading power when you make a new deposit. As quite possibly our greatest and most generous bonus offering so far, clients can enjoy the following key benefits:

Protection from Margin Calls and Stop Outs during Drawdown periods

Increased Leverage

Full bonus amount withdrawal under the right conditions

The bonus is applicable on all new deposits of $100 or more and is available from today for a limited time only. Please visit our website for more information.

If you would like to take advantage of our exciting new 100% Credit Bonus but do not have a Live Account yet, you can open one in just a few minutes by completing our secure and convenient online application form.

Dear Client,

After having just received this year's award for Best Online Broker in Eastern Europe by World Finance, we are looking to connect with our European clients further by attending and operating a booth at this year's highly anticipated MoneyExpo in Prague. The Expo will be taking place from the 19th to the 21st April at the TOP HOTEL, Praha, Blazimska 1781/4, Prague 4, Czech Republic.

If you are able to visit us there, this will be a perfect opportunity for us to meet face to face and have a chat.

We look forward to seeing you there!

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated customer support team via email, live chat, or by telephone on +44 2033185978.

Best Regards,

The HotForex Team

Dear Client,

HotForex is proud to have received these awards by the prestigious Global Banking and Finance Review in recognition of the continued efforts devoted to offering class leading affiliate services to our partners.

The Global Banking and Finance Review awards are presented in recognition of excellence in specific areas of business. Nominations are sourced from various avenues including individuals and companies. The winning nominees are finally declared by an independent judging panel which eliminates any conflict of interest and ensures credibility.

Our awards for 2013 recognize our ability to successfully branch out in to new markets and geographic locations. With the support of our clients, this is a trend that we are committed to continuing through this and the following years to come.

We would like to thank the Global Banking and Finance Review for these most notable awards, in addition to all who showed their support by nominating us. We strive to expand and solidify our business by forming long lasting and mutually beneficial partnerships with dedicated professionals all over the world who share our passion for online forex and commodities trading.

Best Regards,

The Hotforex Partners Team

I had my first ever demo account with them. I was ok. they had a 4 pip spread on majors bt then i read some medium to bad reviews abt them in forex review sites which made me change my decision.

I had my first ever demo account with them. I was ok. they had a 4 pip spread on majors bt then i read some medium to bad reviews abt them in forex review sites which made me change my decision.

Well, I've never seen it on my live account maybe there was an issue with the demo server.

I dont go much for bonuses. but i think there are a new contest comnig up! and there is this titans accounts that are offered, seems good but to much for me :D but aside from that everything seems to go well :)

Hey guys, any news yet if there are good offers for this year? I was wondering if there are any. vbulletin-smile.gif

last week, I got a news that hotforex is offering Tradeable bonus. Not sure it's 15% or 30%. You can visit their home page to know more.

here you can check at there website at hotforex.com I lose track regarding new offers lol. but yeah there is even the cashback offer for the month of ramadan, but it might be limited for traders from islamic regions but dont quote me on this im not sure

Join an Award Winning Affiliate Program | www.hfaffiliates.com

The HotForex award-winning Affiliate Program is your way of getting a cut from the highly lucrative business of online trading

- Earn up to $15 per lot traded

- 25% commission offered for sub-affiliates

- Forex and Binary CPA Commissions

- Multi-tier affiliates up to 5 levels

- Auto-rebate system for client payment

- Fast and reliable payment

- Advanced reporting tools and analytics

- Free marketing tools

EKruzEb.jpg

"BECOME A HOTFOREX MASTERTRADER

HotForex is pleased to introduce the MasterTrader Diversified Program, a Trade Following program that allows you to diversify your investments between several HotForex Titans

When you become a HotForex MasterTrader, you can easily diversify your portfolio and reduce your risk by allocating your funds to several Titans at the same time*.

Why Become a HotForex MasterTrader?

• Reduce your risk by diversifying your investments
  • Reduce vulnerability to market volatility
  • One MasterTrader account, multiple Titans
  • Verified previous performance statements
  • Full 100% STP executionLow risk strategies for long-term growth
  • Suitable for retail, high-net worth and corporate investors
  • Learn how to become a HotForex MasterTrader by clicking

*Product available for FSC ? HF Markets Ltd clients.

*Minimum investment terms apply.