Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

First off, I am an affiliate of Hot Forex. I have not traded with them, but i do have quite a few clients that trade with them. My clients seem to be content with Hot Forex and continue to trade. I have had lots of communication with them through email and over the phone. They're easy to work with and it has a personalized feel. They are very prompt about paying my commissions, so i would assume they are the same way with withdrawals. Hope that helps.

I'd been with this broker for almost a year, it's good and stable without big issues I think, I mainly deal with USDJPY and EURUSD, the spreads are fine. and the withdrawal only takes about 4-6 hours. It's much better than my previous ones. Don't know how about other brokers.

Hi

I am from Algeria, I have been with hotforex since half a year and I have experienced good times with them also hard times at the end of the year ) because of disconnections but all in all they are decent broker and I would continue trading with me without any doubts )

did you hear that hotforex have been chosen as the best broker company in Asia for 2011 .. great I have watched this video some hours ago and they even promise to release a debit card for clients so they can transfer their money from trading accounts to their cards for use easier

First off, I am an affiliate of Hot Forex. I have not traded with them, but i do have quite a few clients that trade with them. My clients seem to be content with Hot Forex and continue to trade. I have had lots of communication with them through email and over the phone. They're easy to work with and it has a personalized feel. They are very prompt about paying my commissions, so i would assume they are the same way with withdrawals. Hope that helps.

Hi rebatesforex, Forex affiliate program is the best way for making some more income rather than trading. It is good that you received commissions from Hot Forex. You can make some more money by joining Forex affiliate program run by AvaPartner.

Hello, anyone tried PAMM with hotforex? I wanna open one soon, I cant handle trading for the next weeks I will be so busy with my job. please let me know which trader should open my account under ! thanks

Well, I am new to this forum and I have seen this updated topic, Can any one suggest me that how Hotforex works and what is demo contest all about ?

I joined the demo contest, i think it will be a good start for you, you can check their demo contest pate to know more about it. there will be several rounds, and top prize for each round will be USD2000.

I joined the demo contest, i think it will be a good start for you, you can check their demo contest pate to know more about it. there will be several rounds, and top prize for each round will be USD2000.

Hi xuzhu, Thanks for your information, I joined the contest yesterday I amazed that I have received one mail regarding their refer a friend offer its looks great they are offering good bonus i like them, I am thinking to open live account with them.

nice, I think I found my self a new contest to join, thanks for sharing guys, best of luck :)

How is your performance on the demo contest? do you often participate in demo contests?

been so bz with the dayjob, hardly have enough time to place some orders in my live account, hahaha it really needs some extra time :D or more like some crazy risky methods to suceed in demo :D

been so bz with the dayjob, hardly have enough time to place some orders in my live account, hahaha it really needs some extra time :D or more like some crazy risky methods to suceed in demo :D

I guess you are not scalper, what currency pair do you trade? is it profitable? any withdrawal experience from hotforex?

Hello, I heard hotforex got listed recently on GBOT I guess its a great move and now they are among the 21 top brokers in the world , I am really happy and proud some how as I have an account with them and its my main trading account !

Hello, I heard hotforex got listed recently on GBOT I guess its a great move and now they are among the 21 top brokers in the world , I am really happy and proud some how as I have an account with them and its my main trading account !

Do you know they are also on zulutrade too? anybody had experience on zulu for hotforex?

I thought zulutrade was a broker or something, these things confuse me.. is it a service offered?

I understand,

zulu is a platform collaborating with many other brokers, HotForex is one broker that provides ZuluTrade Forex Signals, I am also studying on this.