Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

johnjohn1hew

86834 - OCM Capital - Kevin Haygreen - Kevin King

Hello! I'm back with exciting news! Kevin Haygreen is still at it! He has yet to show any of his students real trading and real trading statements. He threatens them with his legal team to not say anything on public sites! I am in close contact with students of Kevin Haygreens! Since my last thread, Kevin has deleted his blog, deleted all youtube videos, and changed his profile pictures. He has been absent from the mentorship going on 3 weeks now. He continues to make excuses for why he cannot be there. He has changed his name to Kevin King, which has been confirmed by someone who knows Kevin Haygreen (King) personally. He lives in Leeds, UK.

BUYERS BEWARE!

This thread will not be deleted this time around. Kevin has continued to seek new students, asking $5000 for remote mentorship and $30,000 for on-the-floor mentorship. He has now admitted that there is no floor but it is all online... His stories change every time they are told. He is a pathological liar, he is scum, he is a scammer!

SAY SOMETHING KEVIN!!

It turns out that within the past few days Kevin Haygreen (King) has approached two more potential students with a fee of $5000. During the trial he gave them on Monday, Kevin did not trade once and produced no statements that proved profitability.

What's to say really? The trading products and service business is choc full of all sorts of dubious operators ranging from the out and out con men to the mildly deluded. You have issued your warning, what purpose is to be served in a public slanging match?

Well I am sitting here watching the market go nowhere for the moment. I wonder now many of you know or have heard the term "stealing the trade"?...that expression refers to the way that institutions have of sneaking in and moving markets up through the levels in the overnight market. Anyway, to the subject at hand.....

In response to the OP, I would agree with Blowfish, and I feel like adding a comment about this subject. You see in the professional sector, we are exposed to many of the same dubious vendors of all kinds. The difference if there is one, is that the cost of the services they offer is usually very high. In response, what we do is ask for referrals...and we usually ask that the vendor offer proof of concept. Since generally speaking cost is not the primary obstacle, we evaluate products and services primarily by assessing expected value over time and comparing that to what previous clients have reported (or are willing to disclose) to us. In this busines, it is expected that we are capable of evaulating and managing risk in a skillful manner so if periodically we get burned, there's not a lot of chest pounding and crying about it in public....in fact one might be tempted to suggest that the OP, having expressed his/her outrage, simply suck it up and move forward....

Thanks

I'm going to need to shut down this thread. It really doesn't make a lot of sense to me and it's not really providing any value. There seems to be something personal and a vendetta going here and I really cannot try to get in the middle and mediate it. All I know is there is talk of slander, legalities and accusations of fraud running each way. Sorry, this is not the platform to try and hash this out.

My suggestion is if you have a dispute with them or vice versa you find another platform to work it out or fight it out. This isn't the place for it. It's not helping anyone.

Thanks for the understanding.

MMS