Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Soultrader

Heikin Ashi Trend Indicator

I downloaded the indicators (ttm trend, haiken asihi, scalper buy and sells) but seem to get a formula error message every time I try to load it onto my e-signal chart. Does any one know how I can get it to load correctly?

Hi Neslon,

I don't know, if I understand you right.

But just in case, if you have downloaded ELD files, ELD files are needed/usable for Tradestation. Anyway I don't use either, so I maybe wrong, but it is just my simple understanding.

Cheers,

Hal

hi members,

I am much excited after using Haiken Ashi at my FOREX trading...though I am very novice trader, I am also using Metastock for commodity trading. But unfortunately I dont know anything about Metastock Language but I really want to put Haiken Ashi at Metastock platform. If you people please help me out and provide me the code of Haiken ashi for Metastock platform I will be much thankful to you. I heard that its easy to put modified O,H,L,C indicator in Metastock but not possible to put like candlestick pattern in the charts and for that its require external dll file.So please members, I want to put it like candlestrick pattern.I need your help.

regards,

rajib.

Hi,

Does anyone have the anchor indicator?

Also, does anyone have a trend indicator for Radar Screen?

It can be very useful indicator

Thanks

fyi......DO NOT LOAD THIS Indicator!!!! It just crashed my TS platform & had to call TS to relaodrestore all my charts & indicators. It crashed it so hard, all the ta's over 5 years were auto deleted. Thank goodnes i do daily TS backups!! Man, scared the crap outta me!! So, do not load this "Bricks indicator!!!

Excellent work. I have a chalange for you... add the ability to use an anchor chart. For example if you have a 5 minute and a 15 minute only paint a red, or blue, bar on the 5 minute chart in the bar is confirmed on the 15 minute chart.

Robert

I would like to do a comparison between the TTM version (purchased) and this one could you please prove the code (so I can rename it) or an ELD version using a different name...

Thanks

Excellent work. I have a chalange for you... add the ability to use an anchor chart. For example if you have a 5 minute and a 15 minute only paint a red, or blue, bar on the 5 minute chart in the bar is confirmed on the 15 minute chart.

Robert

Why don't you take up the challenge?