Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

daedalus

New Car Enthusiast Site Launch– Prize Included!

I wanted to take a quick second to let you all know about a project I’ve been working on for the past couple of months. My life has been turned on its head and I’ve been forced to re-evaluate a lot of stuff. One of the things I decided I needed was to pursue my passions for cars, entrepreneurship, and helping others out with useful consumer-grade logic. So I came up with Legit Lifestyle.

The site is aimed at car enthusiasts who want to enjoy the finer experiences in life but can only do so on a realistic budget. Basically it’s meant to be a resource for those who haven’t “made it” just yet. Every month we will be featuring a new car photographer and car enthusiast to speak about what drives them and how they have become successful at what they do. In addition we will be conducting product reviews of enthusiasts-based equipment and apparel, writing how-to’s on starting your own business and investing, taking trips to car events across the country, and bringing content to you designed to maximize your life and your dollar.

I’m very proud of the work put into the site and the content it reflects. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but most of our content is designed to stimulate ideas and success for our readers. I would hope you all can take a second to check it out and see what we’re all about. And if it’s not too much if you can spread the word via Facebook and Twitter (or any means) I would be most grateful. I’ve set a small goal to try and reach 5,000 unique visitors in our first month but I can’t do it without you all. As a small bit of motivation each Retweet or Facebook “Like” gives you an entry into our contest to win an “I Am The Stig” T-Shirt at the end of the month. Full details on how to maximize your chances are on the website.

So check us out! If you have ideas, questions, or suggestions for the site please email us or let me know in this thread.

We are interested in talking with amateur or professional photographers, car enthusiasts of any sort, and entrepreneurs of any success level as long as you have a passion for what you do and a desire to make a positive impact in your life. If it sounds like you let us know at: contactus@legitlifestyle.com

http://www.legitlifestyle.com

Thanks for looking!