Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Lina

Trading Futures Using Volume

Lina,

I don't I just use my other indicators. Maybe if I added that I might improve my already good win rate. Can you tell me how you like to use it. I trade mostly the Energy Complex, but also the Russel and Nasdaq. Thanks for sharing!

To introduce myself completly, I trade currency futures, S&P 500, FESX.

Usually, I prefer to open the position when big boys open their positions. At the same time! They don't lose.I watch where a big amount of volume accumulates. It means for me that big boys begin to enter. They keep price in the flat range. After this, the price always moves up or down very strongly.

I'll show you how it works.

732915.png

Can you explain in what way you analyse price and volume?

The market (any market) exists on a fractal basis. As a result, Volume must cycle through a specific Order of Events before Price ends its current trend. Otherwise, the current Price trend continues. Monitor Volume and by doing so, have the ability to know whether the market finds itself in continue (hold) or change (exit or reverse).

"The Price / Volume Relationship" Thread in the Technical Analysis Forum contains the specific details.

- Spydertrader

Thanks going to zapisy for innovative promotion for your website and your paid service:

Creating various alternate identities to applaud yourself.

Great idea!

Never seen before.

Keep on!

:crap:

Yeah.

Another half witted spammer playing the same old stuff. I wonder if anyone was stupid enough to get suckered by they/them/it?

Kiwi, I replayed to what Lina shown us. If you think that this is spam, I would delete the post - but can not edit anymore.

I can not compare myself to your number of posts, but I posted on this forum many times already, many times people thanked me, and have never posted any marketing before and never will. Line shows what she/he uses, and I show what I use. That is it. You do not have to be unpleasant.

Edited by zapisy

Exactly... Instead of complaining and criticizing, I would rather see some suggestions about the volume. Have something better? something really good? please share!

Take care.

"Price is Horsepower and Volume is Torque"

I always want to know the Torque behind movements of price, so I constantly track the Cumulative Delta Volume (a parsed volume study looking at the BID/ASK differential of the "market order" driven order flow). There are many ways to use VOLUME in your trading set ups and the Cumulative Delta is my prime tool. Here is an example of a Russell trade set up as I track price and Cumulative Delta Volume;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHM3M5YajEk]YouTube - Momentum Trades using Cumulative Delta[/ame]

792717.jpg

This chart shows how big boys accumulate big volumes in the flat trends and confirms a statement that market moves from one volume to another. I prefer to analyze and trade currency futures.In this example I use EU which is traded on CME

I explain you, how I do it

801798.jpg

790534.jpg

These 2 charts display information about the movement of one contract.But the first one is a bar chart and the second is a cluster profile. Only the cluster can show me the volume. As usual, I open them at the same time. Bar chart shows me the general trend and cluster profile helps me to make decisions.