Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

laguna

Trading Rooms

Hey guys, I'd love to start thread to see if there is A Decent Trading Room. Here is my opnion:

Here is my conclusion after a year in Trading Room Jungle:

Most Trading Rooms Are Scams. Good Trader Does Not Need Headache or Liability of The Trading Room. I had been subscriber /visitor to 50+: most are clear junk, and you can see that immediately. Some: like ProfileTraders may take few weeks or so. So here are my opinion on few last ones:

1. Profiletraders and Huddy-Traders: Both Are Junk ( will skip word S above to be Proper): Reza in PT spends most of his time cursing Obama, trades 1 contract ( lol: who can make living on1 ct: and most of his trades are losers). He always blames his crappy trades on Market and Obama. Huddy takes 2 ticks a trade...at the best…

2. Eminitrading school: JUNK: The only good thing is Giles Sweetness: initally seems impressive: after 2-3 visits: These guys make living on Membership: not trading

3. Eminijunkie: Crappiest Room Ever..Clearly takes advantage of newbies: Fibs will become a Curse if you would pay attention to this guy..I lasted 15 min: made me nauseous.

4. MarketDelta: Worst software in Trading: Period. Only 1 person in tech support for entire US>had been member to 3 rooms associated with it:

5: l2ST: if you like to witness trades marked after the fact ( lol: anyone can do it): then this is room for u...after becoming a member and witnessing only 15-20 members became clear..Kam is not a Good Trader and Has No Business BSing . Also, changing inidcators weekly: what does that tell you?

6. Insitute for Auction Market Theory: I tried for 3 days and lasted 15 min each day: company of someone who sounds like angry 80+yr old who is cursing every 30 sec and taking constant losses during that time: was not for me.

7. Order Flow Analytics: NAP TIME...what a..: George pretends to be This Such A Special Room: It Aint..

8. PureTick: Enjoyed Alex's company....but taking 10+ trades a day is not my thing: although, They contacted me and stated that he made changes to his method.

9. FibQueen: Honest Woman. who talks about hangover in her Sat. webinar: great method, but you can do better after readin her book and trading on your own.

10. Mark Braun: nicest and most helpful guy, trade same method as Fib Queen. but you get much more personal attention: I found that he uses way to many instruments and charts.

11. TradeThe Markets: how can you trust someone if you can't see their charts??? and Clayburg is Pathetic: his system was one of the first things I bought in trading: Old Scammer

12. Millenium traders: JT is sweet and cute..at time may make good trades, but o long term basis: traidng 1 min candles//pretty dangerous: again 10+ trades a day..

13. Juggernauttraders: Sad Place…

These are few that come to mind at the moment: feel free to ask and I will let you know if I had been to whatever room you are enquiring about.

Here is My Advise: Remove All Indies and Stare At The Chart: You Will be Amazed How Much You Can Notice once all the background noise and indies are gone. Also: please, stay away from Tick Charts: I learned that most succesful traders take 1-2 trades a day, and they do not trade tick charts..

I personally would love to hear about decent room: I am a consistent trader, but since trading is such an asocial sport: would love to join a Honest and Good Trading Room...If there is one..Pleeeeeez, Prove Me Wrong!

we have a skype e mini trading room its some regulars id say better than some rooms i have been in, its no charge just some traders that trade together

we have some basic rules , call your trades dont muddy the room up with useless chat, and if you dont like why you can always get removed

I personally would love to hear about decent room: I am a consistent trader, but since trading is such an asocial sport: would love to join a Honest and Good Trading Room...If there is one..Pleeeeeez, Prove Me Wrong!

I am in the Al Brooks - Price Action room. It's not a training venue per se, it is Al telling you what he sees. Minimal interaction, just a chance to set with a guy that paid his dues and is now profitable. He trades and will tell you if he thinks a good trade is building, and if he thinks the trade is valid, but exceeds his risk profile.

In Al's minimal style, the charts are simple and he sounds like he's moving and thinking at quarter speed - its an illusion as he trades like lightning and has a natural analytical skill which fits a trader. My complaint is there is no DNA transfer to lend me that remarkable talent. Sigh.

Al is more of a natural than I; I am interested in other rooms that can help me build that insight. Shortening the learning curve is part of it, but learning patience and discipline is a large part. Had I better learned either I'd be far happier.

Thank you Techni Trader,

I will take a look at Al's site. After such unfortunate experiences and burning through few hundred k: I was Blinded by all the BS and now I can see: price action is all that matters. Opinion of Fellow Traders is Priceless. Good Luck!

Just saw prior questions: I did not buy Delta Course: out of 5 of my friends who tested Delta: noone stayed..Keep The Money...There is a much cheaper version of the platform which is indi for Ninja: total license fee is what MD will cost you monthly.

here are a comple of links to MP and Delta info I am using MP and had used his Delta iin the past:

Final| Financial Algorithms

Great guy and worth every penny! Least expensive as well.

Know that a lot of people happy with below, but much pricier than Fin-Alg:

Investor/RT: Educators in Trading / Investing

Had not tried rooms listed above. Currently keeping http://www.tradethenews.com and quite happy: find info very helpful, and getting instant news had been Quite Profitable.

Does anyone know Good Instant News Site? Never imagined that I would enjoy : Pit Noise, but listening to order flow had kept me out of trouble and saved me money: staying long when Goldman sells 100..is a bad idea...

Thank you to all for sharing!

I learned the Fulcrumtrader method and how to watch order flow using cumulative delta and I'd rate'em 4.5 out of 5 stars for helping my trading performance. I use two of their setups to swing trade ETF's (SPY and IWM) and my entry accuracy is very much improved.

I know how to clearly make sense out of cumulative delta where I'd never been able to make heads or tails out of the delta before or see the use of it from marketdelta.

David

MarketGeometry.com and Timothy Morge misrepresents what you get from them. It is not a trading room per se but offers mentorship to subscribers at different subscription levels.

The website offers a premium subscription for mini-mentorship. It says you will get Timothy Morge on Mon, Wed, Fri for mini-mentorship. Mr. Morge has 35 years experience according to the website but he usually claims 40 years to include when he was 12 and hand-charted for his brother.

Mondays have Tim. But they are free to anyone and are subsidized by CME Group. Mondays are usually good because of the CME Group sponsorship.

Fridays rarely have Tim. It is only Shane Blankenship most of the time. Shane was/is a truck driver. No where on the website does it say what his trading experience is. No where on the website does it say that Shane will present the mini-mentorship sessions. Shane spends the time marking on charts where swing highs and swing lows are. The pace is very slow. There are seldom any trading ideas given. Those that are given are after the fact on how a setup could have been traded -- easy to be right then.

Wednesdays will have Shane also. Sometimes Tim will sit in and watch Shane present. Shane spends the time marking the charts with lines showing swing highs and swing lows.

If you are brand new to trading, you probably need this information. Otherwise, don't bother.

You can ask questions but they get so many that rarely do mine get answered.

They also do an intense focus session. The session is half hour long. No questions. The first intense focus talked about how to identify swing highs and swing lows. The second session talked about what an outside bar is. So far, that is all there has been. The sessions alternate between Timothy Morge and Shane Blankenship.

I was very disappointed. I thought I'd learn a lot from someone with Mr. Morge's experience. They over-promise and under-deliver.

my fav out of 50+ rooms is espirates : very educational.: Support/Resisitance+ candles Sonny always answers all qeustions, but dont expect anyone to call trades...definetely not for newbies: but if u want to learn and grow: lovely place

I hate ES...and do not trade it, but do apply pirates method to my boyfriend Russell: much more exciting, than old and tired ES.

Laguna,

if you are a consistent trader, you are in the very small minority group of traders. So it would be helpful to define, what are your anticipations of a valuable 'trading-room'? Do you want a calling service or a place to learn?

As you mentioned at end of your message, you are looking only for a place to chat in this 'unsocial sport', it seems you don't need any help in trading. This is the point, you are different to the most, who are looking for a good trading room. Your judgements about the mentioned rooms may be influenced by your personal needs.

I'm not able to claim, that I'm knowing all or most of the services, so called trading-rooms, but I'm knowing and using a very small number of services, which I'm able to assess:

profiletraders (your # 1): you may say, there are too much complaints above politics, but the focus is trading, and it is wrong if you are stating, most trades are losers, without mentioning, that the sum of trades below the line is profitable. The published performance statistics are honest. And if you criticize using 1 contract to trade in the room, you are ignoring, that the shown live trading is the best acting against the claiming of winning trades after the fact.

fibonacciqueen (your # 9 - fibqueen): 'great method, but you can do better after reading her book'. Now we know all. What is her method? Well, Carolyn Boroden IS honest and she is using software which is assisting her method. If you don't have experience and assisting software, you are NOT able to do it equal or better. Especially if you are a beginner and searching for support on your way to profitable trading.

These two examples are showing, that you were not looking very deeply into the rooms. And because you are in ONE point absolutely right 'Most trading rooms are scams', it would be more helpful to others, to explain, what the methods of the roomowners are, beside to make a judement as a 'high-flyer'.

For sure there are only a few providers, which are worth to pay for. But because there are different methods of trading [i.e. trading daily profile by reza (profiletraders) or trading fibonacci price- and time-clusters by carolyn (fibonacciqueen)], not each method is suitable for each (beginning) trader.

If you are trying to avoid the loneliness of this 'asocial sport', have a look at one of the mIRC chatrooms. There you'll find many guys trading and talking whole day. And - it's absolutely FREE.

josch

Josch,

I agree with the following: Caroline is Honest and Her Method Is Good as well as her book. And she states clearly in her webinars, that she tried to become a trader, but did not succeed.

Profile Traders is a different story and I will stand 100% by what I said: it is a Complete Scam.

I found that after all I do much better without any noise: finall followed advise of few succeful traders, and turned everything off. So far only Pirates made any sense to me, but I do not trade ES: that was a great group of traders and decent people.

Pandora with Mozart and Vivaldi I found to be the Best Trading Room For Me.

Good luck

I would like to find either a room or atleast one other trader that focuses on trading the CL. I would like to participate in ongoing dialogue as this market develops. I have developed my own proprietary method based on Market Profile principles but believe two sets of eyes and heads are better than one.

Found lovely new room: tradingliveonline, that seems to be Kosher based on Harmonics and Fibs: trading ES, but looking at Euro as well.

Had not seen losing trades yet, and love the fact, that their seious about Fibs

I have been a member of a room since last Jube and find it really enjoyable and it was a great help to me. I had been in a bunch I got nothing out of(including some who advertise here). I don't want to outright call anyone a scammer, but nothing was right fit. The moderator, Tony is a great guy, patient and likes to educate more than trade I think. he has coded a bunch of new custom indicators an entry signal system for Ninja 7 and adding some markets i am just getting used to like CL and GC. Just my 2 cents but I highly recommend at least the free trial to give him a look.

Day Trade with Intention

Hey guys, I'd love to start thread to see if there is A Decent Trading Room. Here is my opnion:

8. PureTick: Enjoyed Alex's company....but taking 10+ trades a day is not my thing: although, They contacted me and stated that he made changes to his method.

there is one..Pleeeeeez, Prove Me Wrong!

Just saw PureTick listed the domain for sale. It appears to have 13,000 links in google. Might want to buy it and use it to sell vitamins or something.

https://auctions.godaddy.com/trpItemListing.aspx?isc=GPPT02K217&ci=79251&domain=puretick.com

Here is my conclusion after a year in Trading Room Jungle:

Most Trading Rooms Are Scams. Good Trader Does Not Need Headache or Liability of The Trading Room. I had been subscriber /visitor to 50+: most are clear junk, and you can see that immediately. Some: like ProfileTraders may take few weeks or so. So here are my opinion on few last ones:

1. Profiletraders and Huddy-Traders: Both Are Junk ( will skip word S above to be Proper): Reza in PT spends most of his time cursing Obama, trades 1 contract ( lol: who can make living on1 ct: and most of his trades are losers). He always blames his crappy trades on Market and Obama. Huddy takes 2 ticks a trade...at the best…

2. Eminitrading school: JUNK: The only good thing is Giles Sweetness: initally seems impressive: after 2-3 visits: These guys make living on Membership: not trading

3. Eminijunkie: Crappiest Room Ever..Clearly takes advantage of newbies: Fibs will become a Curse if you would pay attention to this guy..I lasted 15 min: made me nauseous.

4. MarketDelta: Worst software in Trading: Period. Only 1 person in tech support for entire US>had been member to 3 rooms associated with it:

5: l2ST: if you like to witness trades marked after the fact ( lol: anyone can do it): then this is room for u...after becoming a member and witnessing only 15-20 members became clear..Kam is not a Good Trader and Has No Business BSing . Also, changing inidcators weekly: what does that tell you?

6. Insitute for Auction Market Theory: I tried for 3 days and lasted 15 min each day: company of someone who sounds like angry 80+yr old who is cursing every 30 sec and taking constant losses during that time: was not for me.

7. Order Flow Analytics: NAP TIME...what a..: George pretends to be This Such A Special Room: It Aint..

9. FibQueen: Honest Woman. who talks about hangover in her Sat. webinar: great method, but you can do better after readin her book and trading on your own.

10. Mark Braun: nicest and most helpful guy, trade same method as Fib Queen. but you get much more personal attention: I found that he uses way to many instruments and charts.

11. TradeThe Markets: how can you trust someone if you can't see their charts??? and Clayburg is Pathetic: his system was one of the first things I bought in trading: Old Scammer

12. Millenium traders: JT is sweet and cute..at time may make good trades, but o long term basis: traidng 1 min candles//pretty dangerous: again 10+ trades a day..

13. Juggernauttraders: Sad Place…

These are few that come to mind at the moment: feel free to ask and I will let you know if I had been to whatever room you are enquiring about.

Here is My Advise: Remove All Indies and Stare At The Chart: You Will be Amazed How Much You Can Notice once all the background noise and indies are gone. Also: please, stay away from Tick Charts: I learned that most succesful traders take 1-2 trades a day, and they do not trade tick charts..

you must have spend a lot of money paying subscriptions for all those trading rooms........man:confused:

That's excellent results for a simulator.

No, the room is real and that's why I will never tell anybody about it's name. Its counterproductive to the rooms owner versus mine. I want the best liquidity to myself, so I limit word of mouth to his room, never telling anybody the name of the room. He ofcourse wants as many subscribers as possible. I just felt like posting this because then I can let people know honest rooms do exist (well I found one only after many scams).

How do I know he is honest. After every day he compiles the trades and puts them in a spreadsheet that is accessible the day after in the morning. The trades match exactly, except for slippage. And I followed this guy for a year and the profit is 50%. The track record is consistent with my observations.

As I understand there are virtually no rooms that give signals that have exact matching track records. Here it works because it's not a scalpers service at least, plus its gets updated after every day, even the losses. No hiding losers.