Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

laguna

Trading Rooms

No, the room is real and that's why I will never tell anybody about it's name. Its counterproductive to the rooms owner versus mine. I want the best liquidity to myself, so I limit word of mouth to his room, never telling anybody the name of the room. He ofcourse wants as many subscribers as possible. I just felt like posting this because then I can let people know honest rooms do exist (well I found one only after many scams).

How do I know he is honest. After every day he compiles the trades and puts them in a spreadsheet that is accessible the day after in the morning. The trades match exactly, except for slippage. And I followed this guy for a year and the profit is 50%. The track record is consistent with my observations.

As I understand there are virtually no rooms that give signals that have exact matching track records. Here it works because it's not a scalpers service at least, plus its gets updated after every day, even the losses. No hiding losers.

Sure, I knew a trading room operator who did that too. He posted trades that he actually didn't take but suggested he would take because they were trade signals. He took trades based on market profile. I would bet that this is the same guy. If so, then you are being duped.

His results:

Live Trading Room Performance (in $)

Instrument

Today 11/25 Current Month Previous Month

ES 0.00 412.50 -735.00

Gold 0.00 160.00 2660.00

Euro (6E) 0.00 0.00 250.00

Crude 550.00 710.00 3680.00

Edited by MightyMouse

The room is real? The cases are real? The people are real?

No, the room is real and that's why I will never tell anybody about it's name.

... the rooms owner versus mine

Oh ...please tell us the name of your room,please,pretty please...Are you sure,not even if we circumnavigate forum rules and pm you?

How do I know he is honest. After every day he compiles the trades and puts them in a spreadsheet that is accessible the day after in the morning. The trades match exactly, except for slippage.

:rofl: And they say comedy is dying on TL

The track record is consistent with my observations

What more proof would any reasonable person need?-overwhelming evidence imho.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Megamug.,,or should i say Rodger?

I just felt like posting this because then I can let people know honest rooms do exist (well I found one only after many scams).

Well....you know what they say....if you can't beat 'em,may as well join 'em.

Now,run along to management and tell them that rude,offensive mitsubishi is making life unpleasant for people like you again:roll eyes:

Really i should be banned.It would leave more room for the better quality members that are bombarding us at the moment.

I dont care, even if people PM me and offer $1000+ I refuse to tell the name of the room. In fact the guy has an affiliate offer that gives $70 (lol) hmmm system that works that gives 50% vs $70 lol.

Sure, I knew a trading room operator who did that too. He posted trades that he actually didn't take but suggested he would take because they were trade signals. He took trades based on market profile. I would bet that this is the same guy. If so, then you are being duped.

I know that a common trick is to give out 10 signals and take only the winning one and put that in the the track record. However luckily this guy takes ALL signals and puts them ALL in the track record. I thus take ALL signals and make 50%. Actually the system made 60% but Im saying 50% because of slippage. Even the ES has slippage. The good part is that ES has enough liquidity, less frontrunning that way. I know some rooms buy illiquid stock to front run.

I dont like education rooms. Theyre worthless. When people dont make money they say well the learning is good, I will make money in a year, thats BS. You either make money with a room that has a backtested system, or you dont.

Mega,like all marketers has already read the last 2 posts within minutes of them being posted and is now busy checking out me and mouse's profiles on here.

Here's where you went wrong mega.Like all liars you give yourself away in your own words.

This is what you said:

so I limit word of mouth to his room, never telling anybody the name of the room.

You can't do both now can you? Either you limit it to a few..or never tell...

Also you told us (of course) what you want:

He ofcourse wants as many subscribers as possible

Marketers always seek to anticipate and deal with possible objections.You tried to do that here:

How do I know he is honest (?)

And here:

The trades match exactly

And here:

No hiding losers.

And here:

it's not a scalpers service at least,

Course you need a hook...here:

And I followed this guy for a year and the profit is 50%.

You need an angle...here:

Its counterproductive to the rooms owner versus mine. I want the best liquidity to myself,

Strategy- 3 outta 10

Excecution- zero

You failed.Thanks for playing

;)

My email got spammed and then i read your reply. I check my email once an hour. I would have totally forgotten about this thread if I didn't get an email.

You are knee-deep in semantics. I know this guy is legit because Ive already got a subscription to his other subscription for over 3 years, with also a verifiable track record (but swingtrading) that is accurate (never fudged, or missing trades, or pick and choose). I forward tested his new daytrade system for a year, which then gave 50% return. I didnt know if it would work though, I just assumed, but after 50% where my profits match his I know. The fact that his service made 50% with only 5% max drawdown (about 10 ES points on one contract) is incredible. I never thought it would be that much.

Im not a marketer because Im never never ever never giving out the name of the service. Ever. Dont count on me to give you a freebie. I am really afraid this system will stop working now that already 50 people are members. If 1000 becomes members and each buys an ES contract I wonder if ES can take the liquidity. I doubt it.

Currently a member of a trading room that made 50% last year. costs less than 100 a month.

There are good ones out there. No education though, just a backtested system that works.

Megaman123 - can I ask -

why put your original post in if you refuse to give out the name so that others could offer comments on it?

then follow it up with "I dont like education rooms. Theyre worthless"

It does sound strange or a bit Madoffy to some of us old skeptics.

///////////////////

All your other comments then seem to say that you have only 'tested' it - not actually traded yourself? eg; "I forward tested his new daytrade system for a year, which then gave 50% return"

you assume slippage of 10%....and that the room has been backtested.

Hence without revealing the room - You should be able to reveal the actual trades - of the back testing and forward testing you did.

Let others see if its to their liking and that they can then determine that in fact - yes maybe there are some trading rooms worth it.

I am always intrigued by such numbers when folks claim certain things.

thanks.

Megaman123 - can I ask -

why put your original post in if you refuse to give out the name so that others could offer comments on it?

then follow it up with "I dont like education rooms. Theyre worthless"

It does sound strange or a bit Madoffy to some of us old skeptics.

///////////////////

All your other comments then seem to say that you have only 'tested' it - not actually traded yourself? eg; "I forward tested his new daytrade system for a year, which then gave 50% return"

you assume slippage of 10%....and that the room has been backtested.

Hence without revealing the room - You should be able to reveal the actual trades - of the back testing and forward testing you did.

Let others see if its to their liking and that they can then determine that in fact - yes maybe there are some trading rooms worth it.

I am always intrigued by such numbers when folks claim certain things.

thanks.

-Its counterproductive to give you the name, its hurts liquidity for myself.

-I both tested and traded it. Basically I compared the actual system triggers with live triggers, so to see if slippage would effect the results.

-if I give you the system triggers you would discover the room instantly. So no can do. the triggers are very specific.

-I posted here because imo nobody believes there is profitable trading room. Well im in one that made 50% in a year. Also I told you what the room look like and how you can verify it is honest. After every day trigger is reported in verifiable spreadsheet. No fudging, No cherry picking. Much less slippage than other rooms. Reporting of ALL losses and stilll get to 50% a year. Its a miracle. And no education or predicting. Just triggers. And less than 100$ a month.

Now how do you feel about that, makes tons of rooms look like overpriced crap doesn't it?

FYI, I dont know if my luck will last, the room already has 50 members and should I hope not get more, less the system stop working due to its own success. I know results should be variable anyway. 50% last year means 20% next year and 80% the year after.

Roger is building an excellent rebuttal here isn't he folks?

He even forgot to deny that he is Roger.......:rofl:

No,not a bit of it,priorities first,keep calm and carry on.Wonder how long it will take for him to lose his temper.Hold it together Rog,you don't wanna throw all those months of therapy down the drain.

You are knee-deep in semantics

mmm, i'm knee deep in something that's for sure,something you dumped here beginning with the letter "B"

So,truth and lies are just semantics in your world?

Im not a marketer because Im never never ever never giving out the name of the service. Ever. Dont count on me to give you a freebie

Yup,that's classic Rogerspeak,,never never ever never....

Only a matter of time before he claims that i'm the bad guy here,a troll attacking him for no reason.He's just here to reassure us that there's a wunnerful trading room out there amongst the 99% scams whose location he can't mention....but is dying to.You just gotta admire his public spirit and devotion to helping others haven't you?

Joined up a few hours ago and wastes no time in his mission of mercy.

I'm confused.Care to clear this one up?.....

No education though, just a backtested system that works

I forward tested his new daytrade system for a year, which then gave 50% return

Dont count on me to give you a freebie

Freebie..a word that just rolls off your tongue when you're not a marketer....:roll eyes:

Im not a marketer .......

And you're not Roger either,you do wanna establish that don't you Rog? Or are you going to just carry on with the sales patter?

I check my email once an hour.

Of course,it's the business you're in.

I know that a common trick is to give out 10 signals and take only the winning one and put that in the the track record

Sorry,Rog,you're telling us you know all the tricks of the trade? mmmm:hmmmm: reminds me of that post you made way back about how to run 2 sets of accounts..

I am really afraid this system will stop working now that already 50 people are members. If 1000 becomes members and each buys an ES contract I wonder if ES can take the liquidity. I doubt it.

:rofl: Keep the comedy coming,we desperately need some here these days.

:haha: Clearly still livin' in a fantasy world....When Rog finally finds the holy grail somewhere in his pile of Renko bricks the Exchange will splutter to a halt under the weight of his trades.

I dont like education rooms. Theyre worthless

We almost got something in common there.Naturally,in your twisted world view,the obvious conclusion is to run one yourself.Who better to buck the trend than you?

I dont care, even if people PM me and offer $1000+ I refuse to tell the name of the room. In fact the guy has an affiliate offer that gives $70 (lol) hmmm system that works that gives 50% vs $70 lol.

Hmmm,system that works that gives 50% vs running your own trading room......:rofl:

I dont know what to say to this....:confused: I dont know what is your point. I am not marketing, I will never give anybody the name or give triggers. Not if your mother theresa. I had a system once, not really a system. It was frontrunning bear raid hit pieces on a well-known site, without hacking (there was a bug), I published it and it disappeared. It was free money... I still regret it. Young and dumb.

The only way my posts help you is how to seperate the good rooms from the bad. this is quite general advice. After a single day you can see if a room is a scam. If it fudges one day, it will fudge the next day etc.

-Its counterproductive to give you the name, its hurts liquidity for myself.

-I both tested and traded it. Basically I compared the actual system triggers with live triggers, so to see if slippage would effect the results.

-if I give you the system triggers you would discover the room instantly. So no can do. the triggers are very specific.

-I posted here because imo nobody believes there is profitable trading room. Well im in one that made 50% in a year. Also I told you what the room look like and how you can verify it is honest. After every day trigger is reported in verifiable spreadsheet. No fudging, No cherry picking. Much less slippage than other rooms. Reporting of ALL losses and stilll get to 50% a year. Its a miracle. And no education or predicting. Just triggers. And less than 100$ a month.

Now how do you feel about that, makes tons of rooms look like overpriced crap doesn't it?

FYI, I dont know if my luck will last, the room already has 50 members and should I hope not get more, less the system stop working due to its own success. I know results should be variable anyway. 50% last year means 20% next year and 80% the year after.

Thanks for the reply....dont worry about Mits he is the guard dog of vendors....and everyone is skeptical of those who come on as new TL members instantly talking about trading rooms.

People do believe there are profitable trading rooms - problem is - often they dont last, and more often they are just flukes.....but if the guy really has issues with liquidity for his system then he is the idiot for actually putting it as a trading room.

He also is entirely reliant on all of his members not telling others (good luck).....so the trading room person is most likely not able to scale his own profitable system, or he knows it too is only a short term proposition in which to make money for themselves by selling the idea, or they know its a complete fluke based on the current market context.

That should also be added to your list of things to watch out for in trading rooms.

Also verifying its honest - after the event means nothing. Trades can be fudged anytime after an event. One of the major problems with many rooms so I hear. :)

thanks.

Thanks for the reply....dont worry about Mits he is the guard dog of vendors....and everyone is skeptical of those who come on as new TL members instantly talking about trading rooms.

People do believe there are profitable trading rooms - problem is - often they dont last, and more often they are just flukes.....but if the guy really has issues with liquidity for his system then he is the idiot for actually putting it as a trading room.

He also is entirely reliant on all of his members not telling others (good luck).....so the trading room person is most likely not able to scale his own profitable system, or he knows it too is only a short term proposition in which to make money for themselves by selling the idea, or they know its a complete fluke based on the current market context.

That should also be added to your list of things to watch out for in trading rooms.

Also verifying its honest - after the event means nothing. Trades can be fudged anytime after an event. One of the major problems with many rooms so I hear. :)

thanks.

I see. well it is understandable, the structure of trading doesn't really lend itself grouping. There is only so much money to be made and capital to be deployed with a singular strategy.

you make a good point, in fact I start to worry. Lets say you invested $10k in the strategy, it makes $5000 and cost $1200 in subscription fees. From this standpoint it makes no sense to sell the system. 50 subscribers is $60k a year. Well this means if he has $120k he can make the same money, but with larger risk. Maybe he expects 100 subscribers to the room, so $100k, but he would need to risk $200k to make $100k, when the room is risk-free, except for chargebacks. Maybe he decided to do this room for 5 years only, and then collect $500k in total, and than go offline and trade making $250k a year himself??? Dont know.

Since I was worried I just ran the stats in excel. A year ago the strategy made 4,7% a month, then 4,3%, now its down to 3%. Damn I should have noticed this sooner, this is bad. Just from 20 members to 50 the stats are down 33%. I think a member must be a hedgefund member. I know the room owner used to try to trade this strategy in a hedge fund, but it never worked out (he says, cant confirm) because capital was just interested in the current hype of buy and hold, not a quant system. The hedge fund did make money though before closing down.

This room may burn down because of its own success. :(

Also I haven't even taken into account the possibility of the room owner getting greedy and stopping the room in 2015 or so. I do see this risk. If you outsource your backtesting you arent really "owner" of the edge. Then I have to find a new strategy that works.

I know the room owner used to try to trade this strategy in a hedge fund, but it never worked out (he says, cant confirm) because capital was just interested in the current hype of buy and hold, not a quant system. The hedge fund did make money though before closing down.

it must have been a small hedge fund, or one run by idiots at those returns, or the guy is making excuses, or maybe the hedge fund guys looked at it, said the system is really just a fluke, unsustainable, unscalable etc. If he had a system like this, and he had 'true' hedge fund experience then why set up a trading room?

eg; your numbers say it all. if he does not have, or cannot raise 100k, then 50 subscribers is chicken feed, especially when that will diminish his long term survival.

A good trading room should be able to survive as should a good strategy - IMHO. (given variations of context, market regimes etc)

if the returns are diminishing then its likely that it was not a sustainable free lunch edge, its been discovered by others, or its simply not scaleable which makes you wonder how good it actually is.

there is nothing wrong with milking a cow while she gives milk, its thinking the cow will continue to produce more and more milk and that it is actually a golden goose that causes the problems.

it must have been a small hedge fund, or one run by idiots at those returns, or the guy is making excuses, or maybe the hedge fund guys looked at it, said the system is really just a fluke, unsustainable, unscalable etc. If he had a system like this, and he had 'true' hedge fund experience then why set up a trading room?

eg; your numbers say it all. if he does not have, or cannot raise 100k, then 50 subscribers is chicken feed, especially when that will diminish his long term survival.

A good trading room should be able to survive as should a good strategy - IMHO. (given variations of context, market regimes etc)

if the returns are diminishing then its likely that it was not a sustainable free lunch edge, its been discovered by others, or its simply not scaleable which makes you wonder how good it actually is.

there is nothing wrong with milking a cow while she gives milk, its thinking the cow will continue to produce more and more milk and that it is actually a golden goose that causes the problems.

you voice my concerns. I will track the trading room and see if performance deteriorates.

This should be a good general case study.

The fact that going from 20 to 50 members depresses profits by 33% in a years time (on the freaking ES) is telling. It says that trading rooms are a very bad idea basically for subscribers, and liquidity is really important. I wonder how those 200 member trading rooms do. I bet they dont do well at all, only for the vendors.

about the hedge fund, i dont know. he showed a equity curve years back and it only goes up. after testing the system still makes 50% last year. I can only deduce he is honest, until red flags appear.

I guess posting here was a good idea after all, I would have doubt I ran the numbers in a spreadsheet unless I started losing money I would have waited too long.:)

vote 1 for Mits setting up an anit-trading room blog

vote 2 for Mits taking some valium in his next serving of raw meat

vote 2.a for Mits rubbing one out as it seems there is simply too much angst there.

vote 3 for TGIF

vote 4 for me setting up under another alias just to torment Mits as a potential vendor

Then we agree to disagree. I disagree, I am not a marketer, just a showoff. I was super happy that I finally found a profitable room.

Actually, I learned something here, and you or others can learn to from my advice.

The room I am in may or may not be sustainable. At the worst case it is an unsustainable 50% a year. I must admit I boasted too much in my first post, never thinking about the consequences. 50% a year is alot. What did i learn: I should be more skeptical and keep running the numbers. I should not take it easy. I admit my head was in the sky when I made my first post, your posts at least keep me grounded.

So lets say its unsustainable. It still made 50% in one year for all its 20 subscribers. So if this is a fluke, I told you what made it work.

1. After every day updates tracksheet

2. No fudging, disappearing signals

3. No cherrypicking

4. trade the ES for liquidity reasons

5. no scalping, daytrading going for points, not ticks.

6. 100$ a month or cheaper

7. no education excuses if it does not make money

What did you learn: If a trading room does not check out on all 7 points it is at the least not a temporarily profitable trading room like mine in the worst case.

This is the takeway you can take from my posts.

Well...i'm done giving you a hard time,for several reasons. ( special terms and conditions apply see below)

1- I could be wrong about you,and either way how much does it really matter?

2- I haven't laughed this much for quite a while...that's actually slightly worrying :confused:

3- Who knows how many lurkers learned something?

4- You held up remarkably well considering the battering I gave you.

5- And that augers well for trading- consistent performance under stressful conditions.I'm optimistic that you wont fold under police questioning Henry.:thumbs up:However,don't get tempted to get involved in any boiler rooms.:thumbs down:

6- If it turns out I was right all along about you don't think you got this place sewn up-your card is marked;) case is still on file...

7- I assume there's a chance you might post something that doesn't include Parabolic equity curves,50% returns blah blah blah

8- (cos I need to go one better than you..obviously:) ) I'd like to take the opportunity to thank wiz for letting this play out to this present conclusion without any interference.When things are "wrong" here i'm quick to say something,so it's only fair that me,of all people should point out the way wiz decided to handle this one.:cool:

EDIT- and finally,for the love of mike,and for pete's sake will you friggin' confirm what we already accept...that you are not Roger?....:roll eyes::)

I have no clue who is roger :(

I am used to your postings, I read karl denninger.

I understand where your coming from. I was a member of a martingale chatroom once, it made in hindsight no sense at all. The room had no tracksheet, but did record all of its trades live, then the guy got margincalled with a 200k loss when all he took was 500-1k profits. He took profits on ticks and called this trend trading (which is a major red flag because its scalping).

Back then i had no clue. I was under a huge cognitive dissonance, and it seems I am still a bit susceptible (pie in the sky dreams from my first post)

I forgot to add an 8th reason

8: room has low amount of members <20 preferred, <50 preferred <MAX???

It seems high amount of members is detrimental to the room, I will keep monitoring.

btw, are there really 2700 trading rooms in the UK? :confused: that sounds excessive.

Edited by megaman123

gotcha ....

or did we?

PM me and that will be 100 a month for your education Mits.....thats what trading rooms are probably like for a lot of folks....pay to learn not to use them.

Whats that saying?....some things can be learnt they just cant be taught.

Listen you smartass,buckweeds is what you are.

:angry:

Don't ASSume a goddamn thing ok?

Been here 2 days and you think we're buddies now or what? Huh?

You really think I would trust a weasel like you just cos you're acting like a normal human being?

So we're gonna be friends now?.... what's my role in that? Helping you to glue together all the pieces of your broken integrity along with the shards of your shattered ego,hopin' nobody will be able to see the join lines?

:hmmmm:......nah,i don't believe i will.

:rofl:

:haha:

I never seen so many jaws on the floor here...:)

Had you going didn't I ? You thought mits had finally blown a fuse and lost the plot did you not?

I bet Wiz was seething with contempt for me.I bet that was looking like the last straw for some of you guys right?

Sorry,just couldn't resist it......

:shocked:

Wait a minute,hold on a doggone...

You all let me do myself up like a kipper.You let me tear this poor boy apart when all the while you were all being so damn polite and reasonable.... even wiz must've been in on it..that's why he hung back letting me...,you utter bastards....:confused: ...You even gave me clues,...you sly old dogs...

It was never Roger...it was SIUYA all along pretending to be megastooge ....yeah,Mega was just a patsy,the fall guy...it was me that was the the real target,the hit.shot from both sides,caught in the crassfire....gee,i always hoped it couldn't end like this,but I just knew it would

:doh: I must be gettin' old..If I can't see all the angles waay ahead of time i'm in trouble man,i'm in trouble.

Listen, just 'cos it's thanksgiving,don't be expecting these mitspecials all the time.As you know,usually I keep myself to myself never sayin' much 'bout nothing.

Now,one day when you find your niche, uncle MightyMouse will tell you all about Roger the Dodger and how he and another clown nearly drove the final nail in the coffin here,and how we're still dealing (or not) with the ripples...

2700 was a fantasy number I pulled out of the air.I guess I was inspired by something...

A bit like saying there are 57,00 reasons why I hate wedgies or-,i told you a thousand tmes,dont exaggerate....It was part of the detox programme designed to extricate your head from the small,tight and dark tunnel it was located in.:)

And we question what trading forums are good for?...:roll eyes:

I was under a huge cognitive dissonance, and it seems I am still a bit susceptible (pie in the sky dreams from my first post)

Rare honesty..".dreams can come true.you know you gotta have them,you know you gotta be strong..." But I don't recall any mention of pie in that song..

.."you know you gotta have them,you know you gotta have pie"...nah,doesn't work.

Now,i see you added an 8th reason you "forgot"

Listen bud,don't go trying that one-upmanship game on me......ok?

You got 8?

Then I got 13

You got 13?

Then I got 21...

Don't go assuming that 50% is a fib ratio just cos you read it in an article here (for the 2700th time)

Is that Hoffman you're talking about.?

As for Denninger..you only need to read his blog once. Rants,like anything else are good or bad or boring,his are boring.If you know you can't change a damn thing by ranting,at least try to be entertaining.

Don't go mistaking this place for most other places

You wanted the best,you got the best

Please welcome to the stage..

You talk about banning vendors. Is banning vendors going to bring ZDO back to you or my boy KIWI back to me? I forgo all this talk about Vendors. But I have selfish reasons. TAMS was forced to leave this forum because of all this Predictor business. Alright...now I have to make arrangements to bring him back here safely. But I'm a superstitious man, and if some unlucky accident should befall him, if his post should get censured by a moderator, or if he should hang himself with his belt trying to rub one off in front of his computer, or if his trading computer is struck by a bolt of lightning, then I'm going to blame some of the people in this room. And that, I do not forgive. But that aside, let me say that I swear...on the souls of my grandchildren...that I will not be the one to break the peace that we have made here today.

megaman: which trading room you talking about

can't tell.

but performance is pretty good again maybe we just got lucky but we closed a trade for a whopping 10 points or 5% return. Performance goes to 3,45% a month.

LOL typical person bragging about nothing, full of shit stop posting about it then vendor

Im might be bragging but Im certainly not vendoring. I would have given you the name otherwise. I can't give anybody here the name because otherwise liquidity will get worse for me (though I can't really explain the insane 5% profit, maybe the ES is bigger than I thought) :)

Another 4 point win, which is 2% I believe.

But the room seems to have 75-80 members now, maybe 90 or 100 already... Kinda worried. :( But performance seems to be going well now the last few weeks, so that's good. :)

Well, I hope this lasts!

P.S. I gambled away the $500 I made from the last trade. If I fail it's because I suck at following systems!:crap:

Another 4 point win, which is 2% I believe.

But the room seems to have 75-80 members now, maybe 90 or 100 already... Kinda worried. :( But performance seems to be going well now the last few weeks, so that's good. :)

Well, I hope this lasts!

P.S. I gambled away the $500 I made from the last trade. If I fail it's because I suck at following systems!:crap:

Usually the room operator is simming as are most or all of the other traders in the room. Your fears, therefore, are unfounded.

Usually the room operator is simming as are most or all of the other traders in the room. Your fears, therefore, are unfounded.

He's not simming unless he faked 12 months of Tradestation account statements.

His account statement for last month shows $15500 - ish. So about 50% profit in more then a years time.