Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

UrmaBlume

What's Happened to Our Site?

Good thing then that calling people psychological instable is not part of any of the below...

Personally, I feel that the negative comments, name calling, condescension, and outright egomania are tasteless and poor form, and a definite indication of psychological instability.

a few things I learned along the way...

1. arguing on the internet is like going to the Special Olympics, even if you win, you are still....

2. only an idiot would reply to a stupid post

3. if you repeat the same argument twice, you are as stupid as the person you disagree with.

4. just because I did not tell you that you are wrong, does not make you right. Just because you are wrong, does not make it my duty to tell you so.

5. ignore is the most powerful weapon.

meh..this is just dancing around the question of where James/soultrader has been at?

I assume over a year ago he blew the fuck up prop trading and is just staying afloat on managing this site..

Would love to hear the story..I joined because of his videos back in the day...his long term success was rather meaningless to me although I can't say I wasn't routing for him..........

Edited by natedredd10

If you search you'll find some cute baby photos ND. I don't think that phase of life combines well with running a website plus ones own career.

With all the fighting going on here and the people in denial about their own agressiveness, egotism and/or name calling (yes, you don't have to name anyone specifically (you know who you are :) )) I thought I'd share this. Net nastiness is nothing on the real thing:

Bear Attack in Churchill , Manitoba , Canada .

These are pictures of an actual polar bear attack.

The pictures were taken while people watched and

could do nothing to stop the attack!

Reports from the local newspaper say that

the victim will make a full recovery.

The photos are below . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Attack.jpg

If you search you'll find some cute baby photos ND. I don't think that phase of life combines well with running a website plus ones own career.

]

Randomness would have my birth name can be initialized as N.D...I'm not Bill Joy, I'm WAY lower class and ready to throw down at the drop of a hat...So done with ivy douchebags...You are so done intimidating us....Been a long time coming...You don't want to think about what I'm brining...

meh..this is just dancing around the question of where James/soultrader has been at?

I assume over a year ago he blew the fuck up prop trading and is just staying afloat on managing this site..

Would love to hear the story..I joined because of his videos back in the day...his long term success was rather meaningless to me although I can't say I wasn't routing for him..........

Almost every equities prop trader I know is way down for the year or BAILED and has moved into futures or forex.......Equities prop seems to be at a diminishing crossroads of dirt roads these days.

Futures and Forex have had good volatility and I don't see any changes soon, so this has been a good year for trading imo.

Hard to believe James sold the place because of family commitments. In the sale description he wrote:

"TradersLaboratory.com is a one man operation that requires less than 30minutes a day to operate. It is an ideal web business for those looking to enhance their current incomes, work from home, or retire from their current 9-5 day job."

He doesn't have 30 minutes a day of spare time to earn $7500 pre-tax income a month?

I wonder what TL sold for?

5. ignore is the most powerful weapon.

Doesn't work in this forum on would be mods-for-a-day, unfortunately.

you can put someone on ignore,

you can give him the brush off,

but that does not stop the stalkers from trying to strike up a "conversation" with you.

If you don't like what he says, the best policy is not to respond.

you can put someone on ignore,

you can give him the brush off,

but that does not stop the stalkers from trying to strike up a "conversation" with you.

If you don't like what he says, the best policy is not to respond.

True, as they'll just create an alter-ego to continue the "dialogue".

James was on here some time back when the transaction took place -- I think back in May. Yes he did sell the site and his primary reason was starting a family and other full-time commitments he had. He was going to be unable to devote any time or resources to the site and we stepped in at that time. He's doing well last I heard. Having owned internet businesses since 1996 I can vouch for the fact that they are quite demanding so I certainly understood his desire at the time to find more balance.

MMS