Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

CrudelyTrading

Oil and Gold Trading Room

Anyone know of a Oil and Gold trading/chat room ? Just where there is a community of traders who are looking at those markets, don´t want any BS calls etc.

I looked at Paltalk but it was just full of rubbish. (Shock Horror).

Not interested in stocks or Fx, just Oil and Gold.

I have found a few on google but they seem to be glitzy and commercial and very towards ES etc zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wonder if anyone know of a private group, like a Skype room I was just reading about one of the Forums............. Sounds a good idea if it were committed to only Oil and Gold.

OK. Thanks for that, I will look at TradersHaven.

It´s funny, because when I looked last night at this forum there was a trade oil advert on the site, it was in 3 positions in one of the posts... Now I can´t find it though ? Anyone know who this is ?

gold experienced some of the wildest trading in years last week. This metal is indicated down and will be pressured by the still upcoming tapering and the strengthening world economy. .

The average price of gold in 2014 will be just under $1250 an ounce. We may see this price pretty soon as there are strong negative headwinds coming in the form of an eventual QE tapering.

Additionally, the mine supply growth has been steady for both gold and silver and all we've seen is slowing demand. ..

Gold is looking really ready to jump higher and I am ready to trade according to this presumption. Weekly calls could be a great way to express that judgment. My predictions are that the precious metal price will move higher at least to 1360$ per ounce next week, which is about 25$ from the current levels..

I also trade CL and GC. If you are on skype, we can can have some exchanges during the sessions. I like to trade the European closes.

Main tools: levels, Japanese candles, dom and some mp

Anyone know of a Oil and Gold trading/chat room ? Just where there is a community of traders who are looking at those markets, don´t want any BS calls etc.

I looked at Paltalk but it was just full of rubbish. (Shock Horror).

Not interested in stocks or Fx, just Oil and Gold.

I have found a few on google but they seem to be glitzy and commercial and very towards ES etc zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wonder if anyone know of a private group, like a Skype room I was just reading about one of the Forums............. Sounds a good idea if it were committed to only Oil and Gold.

Gold demand increases in India and China

Low prices of gold have boosted demand for the yellow metal during the annual Diwali festival in India. This is the country’s biggest gold-buying occasion of the year.

Swiss trade data released this week showed that the country exported around 95 tons of gold to mainland China, Hong Kong and India in September. Exports to China rose to 12 tons after averaging around three tons over the previous four months.

The U.S. Federal Reserve may not raise interest rates as soon as had been expected and this has caused the dollar to dip, bringing back some of the demand for gold.