Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

blink

AAAFX Forex Broker

AAAFX has added oil, silver, metal, CFDS in its platform and I think that they have added exotic pairs as well. This broker provides instant execution and as far as I know has a good reputation in the forex market.

In demo accounts SP' s trades of minor pairs are executed in followers account. But for their execution in a live account both SP and follower should have a broker who has on its platform minor pairs.

Have this on mind before picking up your broker or your SP.

Hi,

Well I use them for quite a while now, via zulu and also for manual trading.

For manual its not anything special, but for zulutrade its the best choice IMO. You dont pay any commissions and the service in general is very good.

AAAFX' s MT4 platform can be used for manual trades as well. So if anybody would like to separate his trading money, those for autotrading from those for manual trading can open 2 accounts.

Hi,

So do you guys believe opening a live account with aaafx is worth it? im planning to use it for zulu trading.

Thanks

Hello there I just wanted to share that I am also trading life with AAAfx and apart from the profit that they make for me, they have an amazing customer support - always there in case of problems! I currently reside in Argentina and so far have not experience any oversea's problems. Overall, very satisfied with my broker, now even more that they are backed up in these turbulent financial times by one of the strongest to become banks in SE Europe. :rofl:

The only reason I want to open a live account with them is because they charge no commission to use zulutrade and in the slippage chart, they have very good performance.

Else I would go with a local russian broker.

I agree, most successful traders have developed their approach and methodology over a long period of time. I started with demo accounts to get comfortable with what I was doing and stayed with demos until I began to make consistent profits. This is a game that rewards patience and pays off on experience. Most importantly, on should be aware of the type of trader he or she is. Are you long on analytics and fundamentals, can you ride with a loss over a substantial period of time untill the trade works in your favor, or do you seek instant gratification and are really a scalper in your heart. Both types can generate money, the question is where the comfort zone of each person lies. Wherever it is, one should not trade against it :crap:

Agreed! And the market is too volatile atm, especially the euro is under a lot of pressure and who knows where it will go! So I prefer the "safer" currency pairs, like usd/chf and gbp/jpy although these have large margin requirements

The only reason I want to open a live account with them is because they charge no commission to use zulutrade and in the slippage chart, they have very good performance.

Else I would go with a local russian broker.

I had a live with Alpari ru but I found their charge quite high compared to my small investment; so I switched for aaafx to avoid the commission with Zulutrade.

I had a live with Alpari ru but I found their charge quite high compared to my small investment; so I switched for aaafx to avoid the commission with Zulutrade.

Good for you dude!! I suppose it was the new min lot they imposed - 0.1:crap: that made you switch...how is it going now? I am positive you can see the slippage change, or actually the lack of it ;)