Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

blink

AAAFX Forex Broker

AAAFX is a rather new broker, mainly associated with zulutrade.

I have a micro live account with them, because i wanted to see how it works with zulu, since they claim they are directly integrated with them and there is minimal slippage.

I have to say that so far most things go well. Slippage is low, the most ive seen is 2pips on some news trades, spreads are around 2.5pips on majors. And there is no extra commission for connecting to zulutrade.

I will update this thread.

If anyone has more experience with this broker, please share.

Hi, no personal experience with them, but im a zulutrade user and zulu seems to promote them more than other brokers.

So i was also wondering if its worth switching with them? Do they make a difference with the big brokers, eg FXCM, FXDD etc?

blink, how has it been going with AAAfx and Zulutrade these past weeks? I've been running demo on ZT for a few weeks, and I'm looking for the best broker to use for a live account.

I'm based in the US. Are you?

Thanks!

ENG

Hi!

Im very careful and conservative in my trading, my main concern was if I would have high slippage or connection problems. So far I have a slippage of max 2 pips and no disconnections so far. My provider is doing around 3 trades/day, i think this is enough to keep my balance safe.

Im located in Czech Republic, but I think AAAFX also accept US residents...i dont know you may have to ask them first :)

Hello

I have a account with this broker and its look fine. On their website AAAFx. You can find live chat -where they can answer on each question.

I have question if someone have a islamic account (no-swap) with this broker? And if can compare if spread is the same or bigger at the same time?

Ive asked them and they said they will still accept US accounts despite the CFTC regulation, with 200:1 leverage and hedging.

As far as performance, my account is slowly growing, not something impressive, but as I said im trading very conservatively

I foun that mostly the spread is lower then 2,4 pips (1,8-2,2) on EUR/USD. On the other paar is similar.

Its funny that they have many addresses like aaafx.it, aaafx.de, aaafx.us but no so many translations :)

Hi

I have Live account from 4 months on AAAFx.co.uk. Previously I had an accounts at InterbankFx, Oanda and FxPro.

Generally I'm positive surprised with this broker. The spread on EUR/USD is a little big (generally 1,8-3 ) but on the other pairs its quite good ( GBP/USD is around 3 pips, GBP/JPY around 4-5 pips). By this time I made 380 transaction and have no one requotes (but sometimes on heavy movements ,but very rare , the open price is lover/higher (about 10 pips) then in moment when I was sending orders). Even in this situations that is much better then to have many requotes (as it was with InterbankFx or Oanda and now often with FxPro). Through this fast movements the spreads are not so match wider on AAAFx.co.uk account than it was with Oanda and Interbank. FxPro was very good at the beginning but now is much worse (I hope that AAAFx.co.uk don't plan to go the same way).

I found this broker (AAAFx.co.uk) as a good propositions to start on forex market (for more experienced users it can be a little low number of instruments - without indexes, futures, metals and so on). For beginners and this people ho don't have a time to search the good possibilities to open the positions themselves it can be interesting connection with Zulutreade.com - this broker don't make You spread wider after connection (as is with other brokers). But always You must remember about Money Management and control the positions - on Zulutreade.com providers are only a people (with all advantages and disadvantages)

Hi

Yesterday night spreads on aaafx.co.uk was:

batween 20-22 (GTM) was 2,7 - 5 pips (5 pips was occasionally main was 3- 3,9 pips)

between 22-6 (GTM) I'll check 4 times and it was 2,7-2,9 pips

Hi

They reduced spreads in all currency pairs. Examples:

EUR/USD 1.5 pips

EUR/JPY 2.1 pips

GBP/USD 1.9 pips

USD/JPY 1.9 pips

USD/CHF 1.9 pips

And now they have more language versions: aaafx.de, aaafx.es, aaafx.it and more

Update:

Their average spreads during Euro trading time are:

EUR/USD 2.0

EUR/JPY 2.5 I saw a bit more during news releases

GBP/USD 2.1

Havent had time to test during US or Asia trading hours

Update:

Got a mail saying that they also added CFDs, oil, gold and silver, but not through the zulutrade platform. So anyone thats interested in trading these products and have an account with them, can do it