Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

SAMUEL4

Best Platform for Stock Day Trading?

Hi everyone,:)

I am looking for a platform for stock day trading.

I am an active trader with stocks only, I am averaging 20-35 trades per day on Europe's market. I am looking for a usa's platform so I can easily trade with the NYSE/NASDAQ.

I tried with MBTrading :angry:

but I wouldn't reccomend it for scalping, the orders are never filled, except at a loss.

I need a platform with a fast order execution time, like Direct Access Trading System,cause

with day trading&scalping it's all about fast execution.

Thanks for helping

One good thing to remember is that the best platforms give a free trial before you actually commit to using them. This enables you to try it out and see whether a particular platform suits your method of trading. If you like it and find it quick and easy to use you will benefit from it in more ways than one.

Hi everyone,:)

I am looking for a platform for stock day trading.

I am an active trader with stocks only, I am averaging 20-35 trades per day on Europe's market. I am looking for a usa's platform so I can easily trade with the NYSE/NASDAQ.

I tried with MBTrading :angry:

but I wouldn't reccomend it for scalping, the orders are never filled, except at a loss.

I need a platform with a fast order execution time, like Direct Access Trading System,cause

with day trading&scalping it's all about fast execution.

Thanks for helping

Personally I think ninja trader platform is the easiest and quickest with the ladder style dom interface. Its also independent so if you want change broker you dont have to learn a new platform. And the customer service is second to none You can try it for as long as you want then when your happy pay monthly fee. I find most broker platforms clumsy after using ninja trader. Go ninjatrader.com see for yourself.

Well, i could recommend you to investigate the Protrader Trading platform, you can get information at ProTrader | Trading platform | Multi-asset Trading Software

hope it'll be helpful

Edited by TLAdmin
URL removed due to spam complaint

"Best" is always hard to advise for someone else. Your choice of best will depend on the type of trading you do, the decision support functions available, the number of mouse clicks to achieve the trade and your personal taste with respect to interface.

The best I can do for you is suggest the platform I settled on which is ThinkOrSwim. Initially designed for floor traders in the options market, it has wonderful efficiencies and analytics built into it. Most important for me, it meshes with my preferences in user interface design.

Good luck in your hunt.