Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

marker

EminiJunkie & Channel-Trading

Only a fool living in hope would accept as proof a statement showing 1 days worth of positive trading. This is a ridiculously un thought through example.

It's very unlikely someone is going to spend 3 months fabricating a 6 month historical trading statement, and then thereafter update it daily, which is the duration of history I am proposing is made available as verification.

I can see you all "want" to believe.

Go right ahead, but in advance.. I TOLD YOU SO!

A-Men!

well written.......!

Like I said, it goes both ways....SHOW US YOUR LOSING STATEMENTS to prove to us to keep our day jobs...until then, you are no better than those rooms who dont provide their statements like you said.....

If u dont want to show us, then just give a us some lame excuse of confidentiality or something.....

your argument goes both ways....

Only a fool living in hope would accept as proof a statement showing 1 days worth of positive trading. This is a ridiculously un thought through example.

It's very unlikely someone is going to spend 3 months fabricating a 6 month historical trading statement, and then thereafter update it daily, which is the duration of history I am proposing is made available as verification.

I can see you all "want" to believe.

Go right ahead, but in advance.. I TOLD YOU SO!

Pivotal

Errr...perhaps you missed it. See Bernie Madoff example for another ridiculously unthought through example. He had years worth of statements. I guess the other examples I provided werent sufficient as well. It isnt difficult to trade two opposite accounts on a daily basis. It is painfully easy to fabricate anything with Adobe photoshop. In other words - I wouldnt trust anything from anyone. If someone showed you a ridiculous performance record - would you just blindly trade what they are trading? If so - you are not long for this world of trading.

And let me know about all of the personal and professional history of anyone who has ever provided a service for you - that I am sure you are asking for. Must be very tiring to check on so many things. Dry cleaners, mechanics, physicians, accountants, lawyers.

In the end - there is one person responsible for the P&L in your account. The person clicking the button. Why does it concern you so much if people choose to pursue education? Remember - the purpose of education is to gain knowledge in areas you are lacking. Nary a MBA grad has left business school and become an instant millionaire. Hell - most MBA professors have failed in their businesses multiple times. It does not mean their lessons are worthless. Some of the greatest lessons I learned in medicine were from RN's...who didnt have 1/10th the training I did - but had developed some specific ways of dealing with various patients. Should I ignore those lessons because they arent physicians? Could go on with many more examples...I will spare you.

If you want to specifically create critiques of various trade rooms - go ahead - might be beneficial. But once again - blanket criticism is unwarranted and not beneficial to the room. As Mad Market mentioned - most peoples expectations for trading rooms are way beyond what they should be.

You mentioned that you have spent four years trying to find someone who wasnt a fraud. Seems like wasted time to me. But, we may have different goals. Good luck on your pursuits. I am sure the room would like to know if you ever find a non charlatan.

Have a nice day.

Speaking of replies not being thought through.. I didn't think I would have to spell it out in entire war and peace detail as I assumed it would go without saying, but.. after receiving the statements, the next step in the verification process would obviously be to either log into their account with read-only or "investor" access, or view it live via conferencing software etc. to confirm it matches their statements. There would be no possible way without broker collusion that a fraud could be perpetrated.

I did not say I'd been "searching" for 4 years. Anyone who has spammed me I have simply asked for proof. No time wasted on my part.

And yes, I do check out the quality of work carried out by important contractors.. before engaging and spending money with them. Why would anyone engage a builder to renovate their house unless they'd inspected their past work on other properties first hand. You would from the sounds of things.

The key word being "important" of course, and a dry cleaner or laundromat does not fall into this category. Apart from builders, of course doctors lawyers and accountants do qualify as "important" and should be vetted.

The fact that you included a dry cleaner indicates you don't separate what's important and what's not in this regard, or in regards to trading, which is not conducive to success.

The truth is very important in trading and should be verified beyond reproach before spending any money.

Pivotal

Errr...perhaps you missed it. See Bernie Madoff example for another ridiculously unthought through example. He had years worth of statements. I guess the other examples I provided werent sufficient as well. It isnt difficult to trade two opposite accounts on a daily basis. It is painfully easy to fabricate anything with Adobe photoshop. In other words - I wouldnt trust anything from anyone. If someone showed you a ridiculous performance record - would you just blindly trade what they are trading? If so - you are not long for this world of trading.

And let me know about all of the personal and professional history of anyone who has ever provided a service for you - that I am sure you are asking for. Must be very tiring to check on so many things. Dry cleaners, mechanics, physicians, accountants, lawyers.

In the end - there is one person responsible for the P&L in your account. The person clicking the button. Why does it concern you so much if people choose to pursue education? Remember - the purpose of education is to gain knowledge in areas you are lacking. Nary a MBA grad has left business school and become an instant millionaire. Hell - most MBA professors have failed in their businesses multiple times. It does not mean their lessons are worthless. Some of the greatest lessons I learned in medicine were from RN's...who didnt have 1/10th the training I did - but had developed some specific ways of dealing with various patients. Should I ignore those lessons because they arent physicians? Could go on with many more examples...I will spare you.

If you want to specifically create critiques of various trade rooms - go ahead - might be beneficial. But once again - blanket criticism is unwarranted and not beneficial to the room. As Mad Market mentioned - most peoples expectations for trading rooms are way beyond what they should be.

You mentioned that you have spent four years trying to find someone who wasnt a fraud. Seems like wasted time to me. But, we may have different goals. Good luck on your pursuits. I am sure the room would like to know if you ever find a non charlatan.

Have a nice day.

Well said mate. The reason why I joined EJ's room was to learn to trade. Once I am comfortable with my own style, I will not need the room any longer. I was with another room and lost a heap of money, but it's all part of learning. I spent over $20k doing an MBA and I am still no better off today, still stuck in a J.O.B. Remember it's our choice to sign up or to buy...but any knowledge gained is not wasted. Some might say Thomas Edison failed 10000 times yet he said that he learnt 10000 ways how not to make a light bulb work. If we view each experience as one that builds on our knowledge then we have not been cheated or ripped off. Move on to something else...and on the way you will discover many ways how not to do things and eventually you will get what you seek.

This is not a lesson in philosophy but just my take on all things Emini.

Pivotal

Have a nice day.

If you can consistently make 1 point per day (4 ticks for ES) then there is no reason why you can't make 10 points a day. So if I can make 10 points a day then why would I need to sell my service to you, either in the form of some course or trading room? Wouldn't it be easier for me to just trade?

There are very few legit "services" out there. You would be much further ahead to find some like minded traders and form your own group to learn together. There is more than enough information on these forums for free to get you over the hump and on your way to trading for a living.

I am a strong believer that it takes 10000+ hours to be a professional at anything. Doctors, lawyers, commercial pilots, etc... Yes there are exceptions to everything and some people just have a special gift, but for the rest of us it doesn't come easy. This is also the reason why most fail at this business, they are just not prepared or interested in putting in the time to learn.

Instead of paying for a service why not just spend a few months watching charts. No indicators, only price, volume and possibly T&S (although I wouldn't). Spend one week watching ES on 15 mins and then next week watch 5mins and then maybe 1min. Then switch to something like CL... Just clear your head and watch, I think you will be really surprised what you discover after 3-4 months.

Just my opinion here. I am not recommending anyone or anything. There is a site in which a one month statement is shown in a video. I traded with them a for a little while and it did not work for me, but that does not mean that it does not work for others. That site is efuturevision you can check it out and due your own due diligence.

In my opinion, the best way to learn is by educating yourself on several principle about the market.

Learn to spot support and resistance levels, then learn some triggers to get you into a trade. Pick your spots and take your triggers, try to keep your losers small and milk the profitable ones as much as you can.

Also learn whether you want to take pullbacks in a trend, or whether you want to take reversals at tops and bottoms. There are also break out traders but I don't recommend that as many times break outs are fake outs.

Again just my opinion.

I have been in both and I like EminiJunkie for his method and for the most part did help me but his videos are not always the same trades that were given in the room.... He does not trade the afternoon but shows you what you could have HAD. Give me a break, anyone can say this was a standard fib or extended fib after the fact but lets face it, that is not trading live. I can say he gave an entry and the room was mostly all full stop outs. But the nightly video was a winner, why cause he used a different anchor for the video then he did live. NOT FAIR and NOT GOOD.

About Channel Trading, seem like he was already in and if it was working he said yep should have been in at ...... but if the trade was not working then he would say well that is why I waited.

Oh GAWD Emini Junkie? I've been there and stay away. The guy posts some after the fact bullshit saying he's in a trade when it worked after it went the right direction. He takes profit at 2 ticks and moves stop at breakeven when the two ticks are hit. But in the video on he's website it will show a full profit even though in he's chatroom it would have been only a 2 ticks profit and the rest is stopped at breakeven. The profit he takes in he's website are flaw and fake. Trust me on this one I only stayed in he's room for a month and I left. Stay away guys stay away. The method he uses is just a simple crossover with buying/selling at pullbacks near the 50% fib retracements which he calls ambush. lol what a bull.

I have looked at several live trading rooms over the years. I think it takes many months to a year to fully grasp what is being offered and how much help or harm it will do to continue. The criteria is based on how well the methods of the room and teacher match up to your personality and needs. That includes protecting your capital -- both money and psychological capital. No one room is going to be right for everyone.

I am currently a member of EminiJunkie live room. I have been in the room every day except for vacations for the last 9 months. I feel that I understand the EJ style of mechanical and discretionary trading, his mentoring style, and watched how students have progressed when following his mentorship.

Another student of his found this thread and pointed to it. I read the whole thing, but did not feel that what was presented came close to my experience. I believe I am qualified to rate the EminiJunkie live room service at this point.

First a little more background on my general experience.

I am retired from professional life for 12 years. I have been learning day trading for the last 5 years. I have been studying the different styles, looking at the mechanical edge that may exist in them through computerized backtesting. I have studied the psychological aspects of why one trader given a profitable system will make money, while another given the exact same system loses money. I have studied profitable day traders in realtime to understand how they do what they do with their so called "mechanical" systems. There is more to this than meets the eye, just as there is more to being good at a profession than just reading a book, or getting a college degree. It requires experience. It requires failures and successes -- learning from each and moving forward. Many successful traders say it required 10K hours of dedicated learning experience to become a consistently profitable trader. Then you have to keep learning and checking yourself (psychologically) to stay consistent. However, I believe a good mentor can shave years off the process. I was looking for a good mentor during my inquiries. I found good traders who were not good mentors. I found good mentors who were not good traders. I knew exactly what I was looking for in trading style and mentor style by the time I happened onto the EminiJunkie site.

I read the free trading plan summary before deciding that I would spring for the full ebook plan (for less than the cost of one of my small stop-outs). I was immediately presented with the opportunity at checkout to also sign up for a 6 hour DVD training and a month in the live trading room for about half price -- If I ordered right now!

I thought that was a cheesy bit of marketing, but I also thought it was a bargain (less than a full stop-out), so I bought the works. It was the least expensive offer I had seen for a comprehensive training program, so I looked past the cheesy internet marketing -- which I get hit with every hour anyway (I am immune at this point).

The only thing I really had at stake was wasting a lot of my precious time running down another blind alley. Oh, and the other thing that was potentially at risk was my capital if I followed his system and it was a bad one. I had already done that on many occasions before. The subscription costs were a minor loss compared to following the actual trading calls.

I am very good at initially following instructions to the letter with a new service, but after losing enough $$$ I start to flinch to protect my capital -- and a good thing too in all previous cases. I carefully analyzed every trade call and every trade I made to find the disconnect. If I am not at fault, then I move on.

What I found with EJ after the first month was that unlike other services I had tried, he was more concerned with protecting his students psychological and trading capital while we were learning. That impressed me a lot.

EJ has a training progression plan that is designed to teach the mechanics of his system while gaining confidence in the system before risking a dime in the market. Many of his students do not follow his advice. They are so full of greed that they want to skip all the training and start placing bets on day two. That does not work out so well. I suspect that those who spent a short time on his room and then left disappointed fell into that category. They were expecting someone just to hand them money for showing up. Life is not like that.

I have to come clean here. I was placing live trades on day two. However, it was for a different reason than most. I don't seem to focus and learn well if I don't have some skin in the game. I had already had a lot of experience trading the ES, so I decided to trade live while learning, but with only one contract. My objective was not greed, but to compensate for my own personality learning quirk. If they made half size contracts, that is what I would have traded. My expectations of success was to break even during the months of learning, since I expected to make plenty of mistakes.

I would recommend that anyone else should follow his progression on a trading simulator exactly according to his plan. I see the wisdom in that. I might have been better off if I had taken that route. Some of his students eventually go back and start over with the progression after failing with live trading, while watching the ones who followed the plan succeed.

I should stress at this point that EJ is NOT a service to call out trades for members to blindly jump on. EJ is a training and mentoring service. The purpose is to teach you to trade in a style that suits your personality (that you feel comfortable with), within the framework of the setups that are part of his trading style.

That can be frustrating for some who are not interested in learning to trade, but just want to be told what to do, and expect to make lots of money being a zombie.

I had seen plenty of systems work for the experienced trader and fail for the student. I wanted more. I wanted to learn all the subtle things about trading that made the difference in becoming consistently profitable. That was what I saw as the potential for me with EJ.

After 9 months, I am still learning. EJ loves to teach trading. He doesn't care how many times he has to answer the same question from the latest new student. He takes an active interest in how each student is progressing. He explains his thought processes for taking a trade that is slightly outside the printed plan, or not taking a trade that is just inside the plan. Those are the most important lessons. He also teaches some additional trading techniques in the live room that are not part of the printed plan.

He is one of the few mentors I know that can trade while teaching. He does take some of his own trades during the day, but he does not explicitly say that he is about to take a trade for x contracts at x price. That would be a big disservice to his students.

Instead he calls out the different plan setups that are approaching and the discretionary factors that could be taken into account for a better entry depending on the stage of learning and trading style that has been adopted by that the various students. He always advises exit points for those who have taken one of the possible entry points and several money management styles.

Now about those nightly videos that people comment on. They are NOT supposed to represent the trades taken in his room. They are supposed to represent the maximum potential of the mechanical system (one of several) for profits and number of trades. He states that disclaimer at the front of every video. They are used by his students as a guide to check their trading performance against -- on a trade by trade basis. They represent the mechanical benchmark that does not drift with time.

The best students in the room can beat the benchmark. The average student will have a hard time measuring up during the learning process. The best students have very few losing days, and the ones they do have are small. That is the potential of the EJ system if someone is willing to put the time and effort into learning it well.

Is it going to happen overnight? Of course not. In one month? Not a chance. A student is going to have to be prepared to spend 6-18 months in training to get to decent performance.

This has been a great learning experience for me, and the least costly one in my 5 years of learning. I am still learning every day, and I expect to continue to learn for some months yet. I am also pleased that I did not lose a ton of money on this learning experience like happened to me before. I met my goal of keeping my trades small and my performance in the noise level of break even durning training. I count it as the best risk/reward value so far in my education.

When reviewing which trades I choose to take and which ones I choose to pass on, or what entry criteria I choose, I see that I left a lot of money on the table. However, that was the point -- to learn what would work for me, and what would not work for me, while not losing money in the process. I am happy with what I learned about the system and myself, and now I have the outline of a custom trading plan that suits me perfectly. Perfect implementation of that plan is my next goal.

I have looked at several live trading rooms over the years. I think it takes many months to a year to fully grasp what is being offered and how much help or harm it will do to continue. The criteria is based on how well the methods of the room and teacher match up to your personality and needs. That includes protecting your capital -- both money and psychological capital. No one room is going to be right for everyone.

I am currently a member of EminiJunkie live room. I have been in the room every day except for vacations for the last 9 months. I feel that I understand the EJ style of mechanical and discretionary trading, his mentoring style, and watched how students have progressed when following his mentorship.

Another student of his found this thread and pointed to it. I read the whole thing, but did not feel that what was presented came close to my experience. I believe I am qualified to rate the EminiJunkie live room service at this point.

First a little more background on my general experience.

I am retired from professional life for 12 years. I have been learning day trading for the last 5 years. I have been studying the different styles, looking at the mechanical edge that may exist in them through computerized backtesting. I have studied the psychological aspects of why one trader given a profitable system will make money, while another given the exact same system loses money. I have studied profitable day traders in realtime to understand how they do what they do with their so called "mechanical" systems. There is more to this than meets the eye, just as there is more to being good at a profession than just reading a book, or getting a college degree. It requires experience. It requires failures and successes -- learning from each and moving forward. Many successful traders say it required 10K hours of dedicated learning experience to become a consistently profitable trader. Then you have to keep learning and checking yourself (psychologically) to stay consistent. However, I believe a good mentor can shave years off the process. I was looking for a good mentor during my inquiries. I found good traders who were not good mentors. I found good mentors who were not good traders. I knew exactly what I was looking for in trading style and mentor style by the time I happened onto the EminiJunkie site.

I read the free trading plan summary before deciding that I would spring for the full ebook plan (for less than the cost of one of my small stop-outs). I was immediately presented with the opportunity at checkout to also sign up for a 6 hour DVD training and a month in the live trading room for about half price -- If I ordered right now!

I thought that was a cheesy bit of marketing, but I also thought it was a bargain (less than a full stop-out), so I bought the works. It was the least expensive offer I had seen for a comprehensive training program, so I looked past the cheesy internet marketing -- which I get hit with every hour anyway (I am immune at this point).

The only thing I really had at stake was wasting a lot of my precious time running down another blind alley. Oh, and the other thing that was potentially at risk was my capital if I followed his system and it was a bad one. I had already done that on many occasions before. The subscription costs were a minor loss compared to following the actual trading calls.

I am very good at initially following instructions to the letter with a new service, but after losing enough $$$ I start to flinch to protect my capital -- and a good thing too in all previous cases. I carefully analyzed every trade call and every trade I made to find the disconnect. If I am not at fault, then I move on.

What I found with EJ after the first month was that unlike other services I had tried, he was more concerned with protecting his students psychological and trading capital while we were learning. That impressed me a lot.

EJ has a training progression plan that is designed to teach the mechanics of his system while gaining confidence in the system before risking a dime in the market. Many of his students do not follow his advice. They are so full of greed that they want to skip all the training and start placing bets on day two. That does not work out so well. I suspect that those who spent a short time on his room and then left disappointed fell into that category. They were expecting someone just to hand them money for showing up. Life is not like that.

I have to come clean here. I was placing live trades on day two. However, it was for a different reason than most. I don't seem to focus and learn well if I don't have some skin in the game. I had already had a lot of experience trading the ES, so I decided to trade live while learning, but with only one contract. My objective was not greed, but to compensate for my own personality learning quirk. If they made half size contracts, that is what I would have traded. My expectations of success was to break even during the months of learning, since I expected to make plenty of mistakes.

I would recommend that anyone else should follow his progression on a trading simulator exactly according to his plan. I see the wisdom in that. I might have been better off if I had taken that route. Some of his students eventually go back and start over with the progression after failing with live trading, while watching the ones who followed the plan succeed.

I should stress at this point that EJ is NOT a service to call out trades for members to blindly jump on. EJ is a training and mentoring service. The purpose is to teach you to trade in a style that suits your personality (that you feel comfortable with), within the framework of the setups that are part of his trading style.

That can be frustrating for some who are not interested in learning to trade, but just want to be told what to do, and expect to make lots of money being a zombie.

I had seen plenty of systems work for the experienced trader and fail for the student. I wanted more. I wanted to learn all the subtle things about trading that made the difference in becoming consistently profitable. That was what I saw as the potential for me with EJ.

After 9 months, I am still learning. EJ loves to teach trading. He doesn't care how many times he has to answer the same question from the latest new student. He takes an active interest in how each student is progressing. He explains his thought processes for taking a trade that is slightly outside the printed plan, or not taking a trade that is just inside the plan. Those are the most important lessons. He also teaches some additional trading techniques in the live room that are not part of the printed plan.

He is one of the few mentors I know that can trade while teaching. He does take some of his own trades during the day, but he does not explicitly say that he is about to take a trade for x contracts at x price. That would be a big disservice to his students.

Instead he calls out the different plan setups that are approaching and the discretionary factors that could be taken into account for a better entry depending on the stage of learning and trading style that has been adopted by that the various students. He always advises exit points for those who have taken one of the possible entry points and several money management styles.

Now about those nightly videos that people comment on. They are NOT supposed to represent the trades taken in his room. They are supposed to represent the maximum potential of the mechanical system (one of several) for profits and number of trades. He states that disclaimer at the front of every video. They are used by his students as a guide to check their trading performance against -- on a trade by trade basis. They represent the mechanical benchmark that does not drift with time.

The best students in the room can beat the benchmark. The average student will have a hard time measuring up during the learning process. The best students have very few losing days, and the ones they do have are small. That is the potential of the EJ system if someone is willing to put the time and effort into learning it well.

Is it going to happen overnight? Of course not. In one month? Not a chance. A student is going to have to be prepared to spend 6-18 months in training to get to decent performance.

This has been a great learning experience for me, and the least costly one in my 5 years of learning. I am still learning every day, and I expect to continue to learn for some months yet. I am also pleased that I did not lose a ton of money on this learning experience like happened to me before. I met my goal of keeping my trades small and my performance in the noise level of break even durning training. I count it as the best risk/reward value so far in my education.

When reviewing which trades I choose to take and which ones I choose to pass on, or what entry criteria I choose, I see that I left a lot of money on the table. However, that was the point -- to learn what would work for me, and what would not work for me, while not losing money in the process. I am happy with what I learned about the system and myself, and now I have the outline of a custom trading plan that suits me perfectly. Perfect implementation of that plan is my next goal.

Wow!

If I wanted to, could I sign up and, unlike you, could I actually be in the trading room every day including holidays? I don't think I would sign up for anything unless they let me trade on holidays and weekends. Let me know. You have whetted my appetite with your commercial.

Wow!

If I wanted to, could I sign up and, unlike you, could I actually be in the trading room every day including holidays? I don't think I would sign up for anything unless they let me trade on holidays and weekends. Let me know. You have whetted my appetite with your commercial.

MightyMouse,

Sorry if I gave the impression of a commercial. I tried to be honestly objective with my experience. I don't have a lot of good things to say about most trading sites I have tried. I do not have any financial incentive for someone to join this room because of anything I say.

The main point is that this is a teaching/mentoring site. The room is only active between the hours of 9-12 ET. Those are the class hours. If you can't be available between those hours, then it does not make any sense to sign up for the room. The room is open and unmoderated in the afternoons for discussions between members, but it is not very active in the afternoon -- except on FOMC days.

The morning produces the best trading results for the EJ system, so it does not make sense to trade at times when the risk/reward is not as favorable. There is more to life than trading.

I realize that not everyone is free to trade during those hours. I actually use the methods taught by EJ to chart out the trades in after hours. The methods work during those hours also, but I don't place actual realtime trades during those times. I just do research.

Even though the room is not open after hours and projecting charts, each student should have their own charts set up in the same style as in the room. A student should not need the room to understand how to trade in the EJ style after they have learned the system. However, the constant reenforcement of the mentor keeps me from wondering off the reservation too far. :doh:

I am aware of another site that specializes in teaching after hours trading. I have not tried it. It looks to me like is costs 10x a much. It does not use the same approach as EJ at all -- it uses a market profile approach. I do not know if it is worth it or not.

Good luck with your trading.

Incase this helps anyone, I recently joined Channel Trading. I have not taken many of his set ups since I am usually working on my own trades but I have to say that I am very impressed with Kevin's analysis of the market and his disciplined trade entries and trade management. I wish I had found out about the room in the beginning of my trading career-it would have saved me a ton of money and quickened my learning curve.

I have been in a few other trade rooms and would rate Channel Trading as the top one. Actually a very good price value as well.

Incase this helps anyone, I recently joined Channel Trading. I have not taken many of his set ups since I am usually working on my own trades but I have to say that I am very impressed with Kevin's analysis of the market and his disciplined trade entries and trade management. I wish I had found out about the room in the beginning of my trading career-it would have saved me a ton of money and quickened my learning curve.

I have been in a few other trade rooms and would rate Channel Trading as the top one. Actually a very good price value as well.

Which package did you signup for? Is it interactive, are you able to ask questions during the coaching questions with all the other students?

MMS

I signed up for the lifetime, which is only offered at rare intervals (or so I am told). Huddy is the only one who talks but members can send in questions, which he answers out loud. You can also email he but he gets around 200+emails a day, so responses may be quite short.

Quite frankly, he is perhaps the only trade room moderator that I am impressed with. I have tried a number of others and have largely not been impressed. His risk to reward ratios are better than I have seen around-he likes to risk 5 ticks on the 6E to shoot for targets that may be 40-50 ticks away. He scales 3-4 times along the way, so risk is minimized.

Plus his prices are really good in comparison to other rooms.

I signed up for the lifetime, which is only offered at rare intervals (or so I am told). Huddy is the only one who talks but members can send in questions, which he answers out loud. You can also email he but he gets around 200+emails a day, so responses may be quite short.

Quite frankly, he is perhaps the only trade room moderator that I am impressed with. I have tried a number of others and have largely not been impressed. His risk to reward ratios are better than I have seen around-he likes to risk 5 ticks on the 6E to shoot for targets that may be 40-50 ticks away. He scales 3-4 times along the way, so risk is minimized.

Plus his prices are really good in comparison to other rooms.

Awesome! Rare intervals! Sounds like you suspect you are being lied too.

Do you expect to be in his trade room when you are 65? The life time package is designed to get the most money from you upfront because he does to expect his people to have a long trading life.

Actually the lifetime can be recouped in less than a year (cost of month by month plus the webinars), so I would not say it is that big a leap of faith. No one has to sign up for the lifetime, it is just something offered occasionally.

There are rooms charging $200 a month, so the cost would be recouped at 6 months in comparison to some other rooms.

Actually the lifetime can be recouped in less than a year (cost of month by month plus the webinars), so I would not say it is that big a leap of faith. No one has to sign up for the lifetime, it is just something offered occasionally.

There are rooms charging $200 a month, so the cost would be recouped at 6 months in comparison to some other rooms.

Well its a good thing you got it then.

Yes, I feel happy with my purchase. Having been in other rooms and paid way more money per month, I have to say that it is disappointing what others are offering at more cost and much less value. Just today, I took one of his trades, using a 5 tick stop and scales off at +4,+10,+18 ticks. That is pretty typical of his trades-low risk and high reward. He actually called out that the target would have been +20 but I got out a couple of ticks early. Compared to the type of trading I have seen in other rooms, I remain impressed with his trade calls.

KIS stands for Keep It Simple. EJ only released it 2 weeks ago at a special seminar for those who already own his trading plan. It is a new trading setup based on the same principles of his main trading plan setup. The purpose was to create a setup that was suitable for 1 contract, and a setup with less conditions and qualifiers to have to watch. This is just one of a number of his setups, but more suitable for the new trader that gets confused by having too many things to watch in the beginning of his experience. It is available via an instructional DVD to his trading plan owners. The setup is too new to have any long term stats on how well it performs live under various market conditions. It has worked well for the current market conditions since introduced. I attended the seminar and also bought the DVD. I am very happy with my purchase.

I am perfectly happy with thd trading room. The room is free. The only problem for me is, the moderator runs the room only Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Gail is very nice and the method. I will suggest anybody like to learn free go to tradershelpdesk.com

Can someone please tell me what happened to Huddy? He was offering lifetime memberships and he closed shop and dissapeared? Has anyone heard anything about him or his partner?

Can someone please tell me what happened to Huddy? He was offering lifetime memberships and he closed shop and dissapeared? Has anyone heard anything about him or his partner?

He is on sabbatical, studying up on newer better methods to help his members become even more profitable. He shut it down for you.

You may also want to consider that your lifetime membership may have expired. It could be that the site is still there for others to use, but not for you since you are dead. There are many people who roam the continent not realizing they are dead. You, on the other hand, as a member of Huddy's room, are fortunate since you know you are dead because you have lost access to Huddy's room.

I do believe that the above 2 scenarios are perfectly viable for you. The last thing I would consider is that you got completely ripped off.