Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

MadMarketScientist

Are There Any Forex EA's That Actually Work?

Hi Guys i Just Wanted to Show you my Trading System I have been using this Since 2008 This System makes me Money Every Month!

i lost a lot of trading accounts, Then i got lucky i heard a money manager mention what he has been using...NOW I GOT IT!

forexandroidlive.jpg

This Software Works with any broker. And does not need metatrader. Only Takes 1 minute to set up and no setting or adjustments

needed or long manual to read and master , you just plug - n- Play. the system Automatically Optimizes itself around the clock.

and looks for trades none stop. When it finds a trade if will give you eact entry and exit instructions. What , pair get in at

what level and where to exit as well as updates on moving your stop loss. I leanred a ton from just watching it trade all the time.

I think this is what a handful of signal services are secretly using. 99% OF BOTS use metatrader and 99% of those bots don’t Work,

“I have tried them all because metatraders code was not designed to handle real artificial intelligence. bot makers claim it,

but metatrader code can’t handle it. So they are fakes. And this is build using a code made for artifical intellegence. it’s

Called Joone. so now you know. I have mines running on my computer and i have a copy running on my smart phone so i get my

trade alert anywhere in the world. Im not trying to brag, but thought I would just share on what im using.

You can find a copy "Google "Trading Social" Or Forex Android System

[

Personally I think the only people making money with forex robots, are the ones who sell them.

But I know from chatting to others that according to their experiences Forex Megadroid has done well for them. Depends on the broker you use, I think one is finfx.

But I don't really trust robots as unless I know what the robot is looking for when trading. And since no one offers that from these robots, I would stay away from them all. Rather trade manually then at least we have ourselves to blame for losing anything....

You have yourself to blame for any choice that you make. The first steps to developing a systems approach to trading is understanding that there are no victims.

I have been using both Megadroid and FAPturbo52 for a good while.

Both are excellent in getting you into a good trade....but...I will never...ever....walk away from my computer and rely on it to spend my hard earned money.

Therefore, instead of watching both programs go up & down looking for an exit, I monitor them and manually exit my trades. This gets me out of the trade and allows the programs another shot at getting you back into the hunt for a new trade.....otherwise, you may sit and watch it for hours wishing you had exited on that last spike. Neither program is idea for "turn it on and leave it" operation.

Regards,

Jim

I suppose everyone has their own trading style, but what's the point of trading a robot you do not trust? You cannot trust something you do not understand, in which case, why would you be using it. You can jerry-rig it or hack it, but isn't it easier over time to build something that does work like you want?

The problem is that the markets are too dynamic for a single algorithm.

Some of the bots only work at certain times of the day. But that is just a start.

Even within a specific time of the day the price dynamics can vary greatly from day to day, from season to season. What works in January may not work in July.

It would take a very expensive bot, with a good deal of AI to sense the market and adapt the algo to the market. I am sure they exist, but they will never be sold on the retail market. Why would they be?

You can be sure Goldman Sachs has such bots...

The expense would go into the time and effort necessary to refine the robot to survive different conditions. The underlying strategy can be simple, and does not need any calendar references, except to distinguish between market hours, liquid times to trade, etc. These are functional references, not necessarily based on personal preference.

In regards to why wouldn't a valid system be sold on the market, why wouldn't it be? The idea of buying a product or service is that it will fit your needs. Look around your house or apartment. Isn't everything you purchased for yourself or spouse have a purpose or serve a functional need?

Most of the points raised here are equally applicable to all sorts of trading products and services. The catch 22 is that the people that all the junk is targeted at are unlikely to have the skills to evaluate the claims made. I guess 'black boxes' (EA's) are particularly tricky to deal with.

You wouldn't drive a car without understanding how it works. Why would you trade an EA without an understanding of how it works? One of the biggest lies you must dismantle is the belief that something mystical or exotic will make your trading successful.

I have found that cost averaging works wonders for automated trading. Perhaps I will upload the spreadsheet in a separate thread. You can also follow progress on AwarenessForex.com