Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

marker

Channel-Trading.com

Hi, I have to strongly disagree with Laguna' s continued ranting about Reza's room. I have been a happy member for over two years.

Yes, he does sometimes have strong words to say about our politicians. However, he was also not shy about calling out Bush and his policies. It sounds like Laguna is biased toward Obama and is unable to objectively evaluate Reza's room.

As for only trading one contract in the room. First of all, this is false. He often trades more than one and scales in and out as targets are met. Second, even if it were true, who cares as long as he demonstrates consistent profitability?

You will not find another room where the moderator cares as much about actually educating the clients as much as Reza does. Try for yourself, do not let one biased opinion keep you from discovering one of the hidden gems.

Funny. I too was in Reza's room for a day back in about Feb or march of 2008. I was interested in market profile at the time and I saw that he was consistently posting profitable trades. I, naively, figured that if there were people in the room that he would not post fake trades on his website because they could easily call his bluff. I figured i would give it a one day trial and if it was worthwhile, i would pay for the lifetime membership.

His MP analysis back then was OK and he lost money that day and stopped trading. I am OK with that too, but he then tallied up the trades that he both took and didn't take and that was the number he posted on his website. He lost money and he posted a positive result. That was enough to keep me away.

That was in 2008 so maybe its different now.

I joined Huddy's room in January 2011 and have essentially turned my trading around. I was having a problem with overtrading and being too impulsive. He recommened I talk to Denise Shull and I did and it helped. I have found his approach to work. I have also been in another well known Market Profile room in the summer of 2010, but when I was there, I think I wasn't ready for the level of information and also the huge trades they get into. But, in Huddy's room I found that when I got into Huddy's room, something clicked. I finally stopped fighting the trades and started just taking his set ups. Have had 7 days straight of good trading. I have never done that before, having traded on and off for several years and always losing. Today, 2/23/11, I made 49 ticks in the TF. Anyway, I read several posts here that I don't agree with regarding Huddy's room. His approach to Market Profile is accurate. He basically always has the direction right and he is very good at protecting capital. I have saved alot by learning to just get out and take the next set up instead of holding on and fighting. I'll be happy to reply to any posts here. If you try Huddy's room, I'll be in there. Happy trading, guys!

I have been in Reza's trading room for over a year. I find him to be 100% honest and an excellent trader. Like every trader every now and then he runs into a rough period but overtime he is excellent and very profitable.

He is always straight forward and does not cover up bad trades. He explains everything and is a master teacher as well as a master trader.

There is absoutely no cheating, no scams, and no dishonesty at all.

I have found no room that even comes close to his. There are always a disgruntled few who try to paint a warped picture, but I have found him to be great.

I think the best advice I can give is to check out the room for yourself. As far as I know this is the only room which uses a real live account instead of simulated or "hypothetical" results.This as well as his unbelievable market knowledge and insight puts him in a league of his own.

Hello everyone,

I just want to chime in on Reza's room (Day Trading using Market Profile), I've been a member since October 2010 and find this room well worth the money. I've been trading since 1979 as a position trader and always lost money day trading or scalping. I've been a member of the Chicago Mercantile exchange for many years and lost money each year trading in the pit and fortunately made more money position trading to off-set my scalping and day trading losses. Every few years I would give day trading a go and I continued to lose money each time until I joined Reza's room. I'm not going to BS you and say I'm making a fortune, but it's my own psychological profile that prevents me from making more day trading profits, but I'm now making CONSISTENT profits. I trade one or two lots and now with consistent profits I will shortly increase my size. Day trading takes a lot of work, discipline, and perseverance.

Reza is very honest, he uses the dome so you can see his performance and I'm confident that if you join his room, you will find it well worth the money. Also, he has several trading seminars that you can purchase and I find them most valuable.

All the best to everyone who reads this.

AV

Breaking News

Huddy disappeared with some money and is being sued by several associates and being investigated by FBI

"... bought into Channel-trading.com business. got cond into giving him money to invest in a new hedge fund he was opening. Only thing he wd tell us is he was being extorted by some bad guys and had to do what he did. .. opinion is he lost it all trading and it went to far. Either way he won't pay it back says he doesn't hv it. So .. filing a civil siut and the FBI is involved."

Be careful out there

thanks for the post on Huddy's room. I was wondering. He has been a huge help to me, sad to see him go offline. I wonder when and if he will have his room back online. While I can appreciate the assertion about some hedge fund thing, my experience being in his room I always found him to be good at this trade calls and good at imparting trading advice that is relevant. Whether he took off with peoples money or not, no idea, but doesn't sound like him. Could be some trades went bad and money was lost and people got pissed, that seems common, but does not sound like Huddy to take off with folks dough.

Breaking News

Huddy disappeared with some money and is being sued by several associates and being investigated by FBI

"... bought into Channel-trading.com business. got cond into giving him money to invest in a new hedge fund he was opening. Only thing he wd tell us is he was being extorted by some bad guys and had to do what he did. .. opinion is he lost it all trading and it went to far. Either way he won't pay it back says he doesn't hv it. So .. filing a civil siut and the FBI is involved."

Be careful out there

That is crazy.

If this is true, it seems to make sense.

Back when Huddy mentioned he was getting his Seriese licenses and said he was setting up hedge fund and to email him for info....I did think it was odd and strange and out of the ordinary for live room owners....

If this is true, how is it confirmed?

I got this personally from a friend of one of the guys who lost money and is suing.

btw, his website is down . . . go check, nada, nothing there, gone

No idea how to confirm. I've emailed both email addresses I have for him and they bounce. I got an email from a co-moderator saying he had nothing to do with whatever, but didn't give any explanation. As for the hedge fund email, I got that a while back and didn't really think much about it, not my thing. But, seeing how it is blowing up in his face, not cool. Who knows, maybe he went bad and ripped folks off, but I never got that impression of him and I have been in his room a while now. Probably just some people put some money in, lost it and they want to sue, that would be my guess.

That is crazy.

If this is true, it seems to make sense.

Back when Huddy mentioned he was getting his Seriese licenses and said he was setting up hedge fund and to email him for info....I did think it was odd and strange and out of the ordinary for live room owners....

If this is true, how is it confirmed?

just twitte him Google

schroedray,

A conman that looks, seems, and sounds like a conman can not survive as a conman. In spite of the facts that he is a scumbag, you still think he was a good guy. You are an awesome judge of character. So, since you thought he was a nice guy, and you are an awesome judge of character, it follows that you are going to doubt that he was a scam artist.

Anyone who claims to have made money in his room could have made the same money flipping a coin. Maybe more if they were lucky.

It is simple, Huddy took the money and ran. He is not the first or last sleazy trading vendor that does a disappearing act with other people's money. I've seen this happen too many times over the years. This is the reason I personally do not trust most trading vendors and view them as being worse than a used cars salesman.

MightyMouse:

What you say is absolutely true, especially the part about my awesome judge of character, I do trust people up front and then watch them closely. Huddy never scammed me out of any money. I bought some training from him at a very reasonable price and was satisfied with the results. You may be right, about him being a scam artist I don’t know, he never scammed me or even tried. I have heard several bad things about him but no confirmation on any of them. Of these people I trusted up front 95% turned out to be scumbags 5% I still watch closely (there are some good honest people out there) if I find out Huddy was scamming people I will adjust my indicators and 96% will be scumbags. MightMouse, if you hear any more or have any links on the web with news please let us know. The more conmen we identify the better for all of us.

MightyMouse:

What you say is absolutely true, especially the part about my awesome judge of character, I do trust people up front and then watch them closely. Huddy never scammed me out of any money. I bought some training from him at a very reasonable price and was satisfied with the results. You may be right, about him being a scam artist I don’t know, he never scammed me or even tried. I have heard several bad things about him but no confirmation on any of them. Of these people I trusted up front 95% turned out to be scumbags 5% I still watch closely (there are some good honest people out there) if I find out Huddy was scamming people I will adjust my indicators and 96% will be scumbags. MightMouse, if you hear any more or have any links on the web with news please let us know. The more conmen we identify the better for all of us.

Being trustful is a good quality. It probably means you are trustworthy. If there is a vendor who you are suspicious of, enter a post on these threads and it is very likely that others have had experiences, good or bad, with the individual. You could have read about Huddy about a year ago I think. Continue being trusting, but be dilligent as well

If you know how to trade, you'll figure out the markets soon enough without someone's help.