Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

tradergurl

Having Issues Posting

At least it should show a cue that your post is pending when you look at the thread so you don't go posting again thinking it was an error.

Moscu

I believe a mod has to ok the post when you are brand new. Be patient.

I believe a mod has to ok the post when you are brand new. Be patient.

thanks to mention that... didn't see my first post wander where is was gone..... although I thought it would take only few minutes before it appeared on the thread.....

ok as I am new here I will be patience..... :ciao:

thanks to mention that... didn't see my first post wander where is was gone..... although I thought it would take only few minutes before it appeared on the thread.....

ok as I am new here I will be patience..... :ciao:

gee 3 days for my post to appear!!!!! :(:confused:

for how long will that be?

We were updating some of the back office over the weekend so some of the moderation was put on hold until we got the update completed which it now is. Normally your posts will show up fairly quickly, and as long as you build up a decent reputation without doing any spamming of URLs they will eventually appear immediately. Sorry there is a brief delay but hit helps us keep the board much cleaner from the URL stuffers that are out there (who would post 25 times at once promoting junk)

We were updating some of the back office over the weekend so some of the moderation was put on hold until we got the update completed which it now is. Normally your posts will show up fairly quickly, and as long as you build up a decent reputation without doing any spamming of URLs they will eventually appear immediately. Sorry there is a brief delay but hit helps us keep the board much cleaner from the URL stuffers that are out there (who would post 25 times at once promoting junk)

who are you? I take you are an ADM or a moderator

thanks for a quick reply... I understand you are the boss.... I either take or leave ;)

btw in order to get acquainted, is there a thread where I can see who is who on this forum?

thanks

Ciao,

Yes, I am the main moderator (we have several) and an owner of TL.

To see who has been online you can go to the "Forum" link above and scroll down the bottom, shows you who has been online during the day and now.

And, best way to get involved is to read the threads, and participate - ask questions, provide answers.

Thanks and welcome to TL.

Hey just becoming a member, glad to be here! I'm Dani and I am inspired by life, I'm a fan of operating and getting healthy and balanced :)

I've been involved in some other forums and have observed this put to have a great deal superior content material, so it helps make sense to as a final point post!

PS, how do I change the time zone for my account? It's kind of weird having the time like 5 hours off lol