Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

thalestrader

The Race

this is the balance for the week 31/05-04/06

Hey gladiator,

I'm a little bit confused by your statements.....Your prior update showed an ending balance of 135.68 from trading up till June 2nd. This last statement shows a starting balance of 84.57 on June 3rd - what happened with the ~ $50 in between that?

Unless I'm missing things, your broker just stole it! :-O (just kidding)

With kind regards,

MK

Edited by MidKnight

Hey gladiator,

I'm a little bit confused by your statements.....Your prior update showed an ending balance of 135.68 from trading up till June 2nd. This last statement shows a starting balance of 84.57 on June 3rd - what happened with the ~ $50 in between that?

Unless I'm missing things, your broker just stole it! :-O (just kidding)

With kind regards,

MK

hi MidKnight, thanks for the concern, yes, I do small transfer to sub account to build 'reserve' on a regular basis . that's the plan. hope you guys have a fantastic weekend. cheer

Hi Folks,

I'll post the updated summary by tomorrow night. Remember, you must PM me your weekly ending equity if you wish to be included in the weekly results update.

And what happened to Sicko? Did he quietly make his million this week and take off for Vegas without us?

Best Wishes,

Thales

Ha. Yes I was in Vegas for a night, though Ice Box in the Belont didn't make my stay profitable. Nonetheless, I am back at it here full time, switching to a different strategy, and expect to win this thing. Just hanging out from behind, watching the other jockeys, and getting in position this week for a future runaway.

Gents,

I am back at it here full time, changing systems due to the fact that I am going nowhere in this market. Actually I am not changing my system, but adding another one since I have the time now. Let it be known that I am taking the family on vacation on the the night of the 16th, for a few weeks, but that shouldn't change anything since I can trade on any couch during the night, I do it all of the time. Won't get anything in after about 11:00 am, but I don't get that many after that time anyway with these systems. I'll try to post a few more live trades when possible. Good luck to all.

This really isn't a live call since I entered a few hours ago, but in on the AUS long at .8089, target is at .8132, stop is at .8073. It is at about my entry now, so let's see what happens.

thales.. Will it be ok if I posted my whole weeks statements on Saturday? The trade flow will still be clear but it will enable me to not look at account balance daily, which would prevent trading my balance..

thales.. Will it be ok if I posted my whole weeks statements on Saturday? The trade flow will still be clear but it will enable me to not look at account balance daily, which would prevent trading my balance..

Hi Atilla,

I am mostly in swing trades at the moment and do not want to post my statement until these have been closed out - reason also being that I do not want to influence my trade management due to knowing that it has to be posted here daily. I would also suggest that the rules may be amended as long as a full statement is posted by the end of the week.

Thales, other racers - thoughts?

Cheers,

fxT

I have no problem with that so long as no one else does. If anyone objects, speak up before noon tomorrow. If no one objects, we'll consider it acceptable to post weekly results so long as we can follow the trade by trade results.

Best Wishes,

Thales

Greetings All :)

I wish to thank each and every one of the participants for sharing your trading logs. Thank you for sharing and allow us to share in your joy on great days, and even braver, in days not as great as one were expecting.

Just a note about posting - frequent postings adds to the lively activities of a gathering crowd and ease of locating this thread on the main page :) That said, the posting should not deter the trading.

I am cheering for each brave trader here on this journey :) :)

I am sad to say I have to drop out of the race. My trading from January 19 through mid May was very poor and I need to get back to basics as trading is my only source of income. The Race brought out the gambler in me which I thought had been put to rest but it was a good learning experience on sticking to my plan.

I wish you all the best of luck.

Chris