Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

thalestrader

The Race

Statement for 05/26........ Would be nice to hold for a "bit longer".. key short 1844 not held long enough. Still reacting to price much more than Structure.

01.thumb.png.db92f9d63f2750fd17a980fe257b6fe2.png

02.png.ff2d0a68564b0e45e37399ad81f16842.png

Hi Folks,

I need your week ending equity PM'd to me by 12 noon on Sunday even if you posted it in the thread. It just makes it easier for me to update the spreadsheet. I may be late on the update as this is Memorial Day weekend.

Best Wishes,

Thales

The Race - Week 5 Summary

Hi Folks,

First, let me say, "Ride 'em, fxCowboy!" What an impressive exhibition of bucket shop trading. I will very much enjoy watching you pick Oanda's pocket to the tune of $1,000,000 as we go forward!

Also, please note the following changes to the weekly summary this week:

1) I removed myself and bathrobe from the summary, as neither one of us are currently active in The Race. When one or both of us do return to active trading of our Race accounts, then I will resume tracking that activity from the point at which we each left off, respectively.

2) I only included those who have posted a starting equity in the thread and have PM's me a week-ending closing equity. I do not have the time to search the thread forensically to put together the weekly summary. For those who have declared themselves to be in The Race and posted starting balances and daily blotters, I will include you going forward if and only if I receive a PM with your week ending balance by noon on Sunday.

attachment.php?attachmentid=21229&stc=1&d=1275315552

As for myself, I had hoped to fund an fxMicro account for The Race, but I have been putting in 14 hours days in my business, a string of which that now extends through Thursday July 1. At the end of the day, it is all I can do to muster the energy to review the day's market activity and review my stock and option trades.

What I think I may have to do for the time being is to swing trade a small stock account for The Race, as that is all I really have time for at present. I have two already open accounts, one at Optionsxpress, and one at Tradeking, both of which have a zero balance. If I choose to trade one of those, I would fund it with the maximum allowed 3K. I

I wish you all a great week.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day, and give at least a moment for remembering those to whom this day is dedicated.

Best Wishes,

Thales

5aa7100ce887d_TheRace-Week5.jpg.abe2e599ecbdff2702d61dc6e354f9fd.jpg

Edited by thalestrader

this is my balance for today

50% gain in 2 days - very nice! Also likes like you are using a fixed % of risk per trade. Should you catch nice winning streaks and short losing streaks this will snowball up quickly. All the best in the race, have some fun ;)

With kind regards,

MK

50% gain in 2 days - very nice! Also likes like you are using a fixed % of risk per trade. Should you catch nice winning streaks and short losing streaks this will snowball up quickly. All the best in the race, have some fun ;)

With kind regards,

MK

thanks for the comments, yes, I do use risk: reward in my favour. result for today

5aa7100dd81c0_balance2ndJune2010.thumb.jpg.2d9967f80ab0177ea773f99274b6d1d3.jpg