Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

forexrus

Zulutrade

Ptt5566 for me zulutrade is the best signal service out there , apart from the platform itself which is and advanced and ui friendly the copy-win forumla actually works thanks to good traders that zulutrade has.

this is forex market, its too volatile i doubt you cant have something stable enough.

but provider's are good - you can always go to the next good one/s ;) zulutrades' full of them.

and do not forget to use the tools to protect your accounts ;)

hello all,

i did a big mystake, closed my trades with kama-spot when they were of about 60 pips and lost as today they totally turned around...duhhh im so stupid :confused: should have waited....reallly

who else to follow any good suggestion?

So guys who are you following these days? any decent traders to recommend to the newbie heree? :haha:

I had quite a break from trading and all but hopefully will gain some good strength and momentum from next week....

I´ve been taking a look to zulutrade and something is missing...

Is it possible to see a trade wall where I can see evolutions and learn from the experts?

Or is it onlyt to follow traders?

only following or sending signals - this is the business model. Should you wish to learn how to trade go trial and error yourself. Which to tell you the truth if you dont know already, doubtful you will be learning :doh:

Right!!! So, commenting on bloomberg - there are gaining finally the deserved attention. Look at the volume that Zulutrade clears out each month! wow man, never new it was that much ! ;)