Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

forexrus

Zulutrade

Yea, not sure yet which is harder emotionally: trading your own account or giving signals to people watching you.

Thanks for the support anyway, curious to see what it gets like too, quite an interesting new challenge for me. :)

heyyy how is your trading picking up? :)

yes they are a good broker!!!! not so much for retail, but i guess good for manual trading.

good luck trading.:)

Thanks William, they made it so much easier to execute all trades for me and clients with the single button indeed.

First time poster here.

I am also an SP in Zulutrade. There are two reasons why I do not use my live account to send signals in ZT.

1. Pepperstone has a very good spread compared to the brokers in Zulutrade.

2. Sending signals to followers would mean I have to satisfy a broad range of trader physchology, which is also different from me. This would mean that I would have to take profit in ZT to satisfy those followers looking for 100 or 150 pips, but on my live account, my position would still be open. There will be instances that ZT trades would outperform my live account on an individual trade basis. However, I am confident that I will outperform my ZT performance on a rolling 3 month period. Time will tell.

It's nice to see you here Cornix.

All is fine thanks. :)

The only issue, which I start to believe is structural is that due to Zulutrade acting as intermediary between SP and follower's broker and adding some spread on top of that as an IB precise execution of trades for followers is not an easy task to say the least.

Seems like hardly possible to do anything about it. Alpari's direct money management working like a charm though. :)

You do not say! but if that was the case there would be complains about it.

maybe its your broker thats actually adding smth along the way - like commissions etc. you can aways compare to the closed/open trades and see for yourself.

what about your followers..any problems there?

No no, all is just fine with my own broker and my clients linked to me as a manager directly through it. No complaints.

Here is Myfxbook track record of the account and everything is reflected on Zulutrade as well (it's the same account hooked there for public track record purpose of how I trade OPM):

Cornix Forex Alpari UK System | Myfxbook

But what I see is followers orders often don't get filled cause their broker rejects it for one or another reason like being too close to the market or no price or something else... Pretty sad seeing them according to Murphy's laws getting filled on the bad trades and then not getting filled on the good ones. :(

Yea guess brokers are trying to protect their business (spread) from being damaged with poor fills. Not all do that, but many do.

I try to adapt the strategy, but it's not so easily done because I tend to enter with quick intraday momentum and the time/price window of entry is very small if you want to trade profitably like that.

Works like a charm with clients directly hooked to my broker account on a performance based fee structure (25% profit share on a monthly basis), because no such issues there.

Zulutrade has way wider client base than I personally can attract of course, but has these unpleasant issues described above unfortunately...

hello all,

long time have I not visited the forums and my zulutrade account for that matter ,,,

had left it on autotrade for so many months...with limited risk ...guys to tell you the truth the system's quite amazing - earned me +1950 pips!!! :2c::2c: ;)

so what's new? the website....indeed...how is this zuluguard actually working? :confused:

Thanks. :)

I'm pretty busy with trading for direct clients/myself and not too much time to develop the new stuff, but it's worth some weekend homework. :)

hey mate, what happened with your zulutrading?

are you still trading or you gave up your signals?