Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

forexrus

Zulutrade

Started to use Zulutrade as a signal provider, right now all seems OK, no delays or slippage it seems, but certain brokers don't allow orders to be placed "too close" to the market, which is an issue, cause I am used to trade this way, but will likely have to manually enter/exit trades on Zulutrade account to not cause troubles for the followers using such brokers as Ava and AAA...

really?:) nice that you share..

what's your signal name on zulu? :missy:

Just started recently, so not many trades and followers yet, but hope it changes soon. :)

CornixForex_II is the name of a system. Overall trading approach is discussed and described on my page (can be found in the profile here on TL).

Thanks for the interest. :)

you deffinitely got my attention - will keep an eye on you, though it is still too early for my taste to follow - i usually wait at least for 20 trading weeks (but this is me) - other followers are not so risk averse :) you keep them good and coming and we will stick to you like a gum ;) :haha:

I agree, it's early to be sure about it, especially how it is executed for followers in reality over many trades. Not so concerned about the approach, because traded it for myself for quite some time before decided to scale up to OPM. :)

well you know manual trading quite different level than beeing an SP ;)

but lets wait and see how your trading will evolve :)

Yea, not sure yet which is harder emotionally: trading your own account or giving signals to people watching you.

Thanks for the support anyway, curious to see what it gets like too, quite an interesting new challenge for me. :)

imo, and from what i see from other SPs and followers deffinitely the second one.

just be prepared for quite some 'ugly' comments if trades do not go well, and the opposite as well. I am a milder profile, i empathise with you guys (not of course if a trader is a reckless one - leaving trades open for months, high dd and still greedy for commission - then and only then i will raise my voice)

good luck trading :)

Thanks. I noticed indeed that many followers seem to not realize what business it is (despite any business is a subject to similar matters), that losses are integral part of the process, that losing streaks do not mean everything is bad just like winning streaks don't mean everything is great (just look at those "traders" with 95% winning trades, until... kaboom... hilarious :) )...

Oh well, I'll just keep doing it and see how it goes, didn't mortgage the soul to run this project after all. :)

Classic situation occurred today. Last couple of days I had two small losses... Well, my subscriber quickly escaped today... lliterally in the next few minutes I took the best trade since system public release.

Just want to remind everyone who's about to follow me: I trade for real, not another "trader" with 99.999% winning trades. ;)

Please, if you follow me, expect losses to happen. That's perfectly normal.

I really want to provide quality service and can make you money, but cannot help if followers flee after 2 or 3 losses.

Had to write this, because it's critical moment of successful signal providing.

Thank you for providing us with the posts, of course nobody expects 100% winning ratio - it is actually on the opposite, whenever looses occur, just keep them to the min do not wait for the dd to accumulate or the market to turn back with you. keep this policy and we all are going to be happy :2c:

Thank you for providing us with the posts, of course nobody expects 100% winning ratio - it is actually on the opposite, whenever looses occur, just keep them to the min do not wait for the dd to accumulate or the market to turn back with you. keep this policy and we all are going to be happy :2c:

Very true... Unfortunately far not all understand it. :)

do not worry, in this cases when the SP reaches this level, i have seen there is the red sign popping up - meaning even if those who do not understand the concept behind will react to the color of the label - red=danger :haha:

do not worry, in this cases when the SP reaches this level, i have seen there is the red sign popping up - meaning even if those who do not understand the concept behind will react to the color of the label - red=danger :haha:

Haha... Guess you're right about it. :)

hey my friend how is trading going?

winning or loosing? :rofl:

Getting used to trade from the new platform while transmitting trades automatically into Zulutrade enabled MT4. :)

Also released a longer-term system on Zipsignals (not many trades there, so Zulutrade compensation plan doesn't make much sense), which is about 380 pips ITM so far. :)

ohhh, and the Zipsignals does?

what is the difference between the two?

Well, compensation structure for SP at Zipsignals is similar to Collective2, membership fee regardless of the # of transactions, which makes perfect sense for swing trading systems with not too frequent trades.