Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

forexrus

Zulutrade

Hows it going with the auto mode? Any luck?

Yeah Supertrader, I am using it, just set the meter on how much I am willing to risk and then the lots got multiplied for me :cool: Not bad, since I am not much experienced in this area...basically works everything for you - no need to think about the strategy or manual lot calculation...pretty happy with it:)

I have my account set up and set at custom settings generally using medium-risk settings, with $1500 deposited in the account (trading mini lots of course) following only 1 or 2 handpicked successful providers. How much more can one expect to gain the fist week? :missy:

I have my account set up and set at custom settings generally using medium-risk settings, with $1500 deposited in the account (trading mini lots of course) following only 1 or 2 handpicked successful providers. The best one can expect is as the best follower listed did 932% / 14 weeks. Thats 17% profit per week. How much more can one expect to gain the fist week? :missy:

True, but the difference is that zulutrade has both manual traders and EAs. You can see this in a providers description.

I personally avoid any kind of EA, also in zulutrade I avoid providers using EAs and only choose manual traders, this is because from all the studies I have done, all EAs after a period of 2-3months loose. This is why I prefer someone who trades from his MT4.

Im looking at this fexea and will let everyone know what I find.

Did you manage to check the fexea? I checked their services what they are offering is a beta version of something that load until #4 provider; some FAQ but pretty succinct, no forum!!, 4 tweets and no info about the providers...I am wondering...:confused:

Hello, does any one here have an experience with zulutrade? Like how can i choose a decent signal provider, or settings i should use etc?

Ive searched in their site for a guide, but there isnt anything...

thanks

pls, do stop!

you are not ready to go live at this time.

your post shows you are way too--not knowing enough about trading risks yet.

my personal choice on signal provider is esignal but it will cost you about $100 a month.

pls do practise your trading on simulation mode for the next 6 months or so, OK?

sim trading is also called paper trading. it is free. if your current broker does not support sim with live signal, then you can look for other brokers, there are many on the internet, who would be happy to give you free sim practise trading with free money to get your feet wet.

:helloooo: whatever you do, DO NOT GO LIVE for the time being ok? hate to take away your money. and we will surely take away your money without mercy. :)

:haha: post your questions here, there are many old timers who would be glad to help you along toward a better chance to trade and survive in sharks infested trading arena.

don't ever say that you are not forewarned by traders at traders lab.... OK?

good luck, forexrus. (me--a baby sharky LOL)

Hello. I'm live with ZuluTrade and I wish to get in touch with other users to share winning strategies. To get my ZuluTrade Advanced Settings just drop an email to (Moderator: Please no email distribution, people can private message you - email address removed)

forexrus

those guys offering to sell you so called money making or getting rich stuff--indicators, profitable systems or others--for profitable trading, they may or may not be traders at all. but they are ready to take your cash for sure. so be forewarned. EVEN SOME BROKERS are not so legit as well. so you'd better watch your hard earned money, K?

just do not give your money to buying anything from anyone at the moment, ok?

most of what you need--to learn how to trade, are F-R-E-E and they are available on the internet and many trading companies or brokers could provide many many tools of trade for free, OK?

DO NOT BUY ANY TRADING INDICATOR OR STRATEGY FROM ANYONE, IF THE INDICATOR IS PROFITABLE, THE PROPRIETOR WOULD probably NEVER WANT TO PART WITH IT. and that is the fact.

just so you won't think i am bluffing, the proprietor of the attached pix said that he won't part with his strategy for any amount at the moment. :missy:

but you are your own boss and it is your money, so do whatever pleases you. :missy:

5aa710a648881_CL20110920tINDICATORS013-A.png.49d919f56b0d6e10b850fcc50eb75dae.png

Edited by nakachalet
most current pix for crude

Even if you don't know how to trade you can always use the autotrading futures of the platform. You can limit the risk attached, use the other follower performance – see they ROI analyzed, % wins and losses, worst/best trades, see the broker they are working with and be able to copy the settings of Signal Providers they follow...and still earn some cash :2c:

As far as the brokers are concerned, what you guys are writing is not correct - we all know that in order to become a registered broker some stick evaluations, test and capital requirements have been performed by the government of the country the broker resides in. So they are pretty financially real.

forexrus

those guys offering to sell you so called money making or getting rich stuff--indicators, profitable systems or others--for profitable trading, they may or may not be traders at all. but they are ready to take your cash for sure. so be forewarned. EVEN SOME BROKERS are not so legit as well. so you'd better watch your hard earned money, K?

just do not give your money to buying anything from anyone at the moment, ok?

most of what you need--to learn how to trade, are F-R-E-E and they are available on the internet and many trading companies or brokers could provide many many tools of trade for free, OK?

DO NOT BUY ANY TRADING INDICATOR OR STRATEGY FROM ANYONE, IF THE INDICATOR IS PROFITABLE, THE PROPRIETOR WOULD probably NEVER WANT TO PART WITH IT. and that is the fact.

just so you won't think i am bluffing, the proprietor of the attached pix said that he won't part with his strategy for any amount at the moment. :missy:

but you are your own boss and it is your money, so do whatever pleases you. :missy:

Thank you for your warning.

I have done a lot of testing with zulutrade and I will not open a live account unless I am sure about the results I will have! Well you can never be 100% sure, but the live account, even a small one, is the only way to find out! A little risk wont hurt sometimes :cool:

The platform is upgrading with live accounts are getting daily reports; providers are analyzed deeper with three new performance indications – weekly best/worst trade; ranking history chart and max open trades :cool:

Just to point out great new updates on Zulutrade: the daily live account statement is just saving my strategy! I am traveling at the moment and it is a bit hard to be in front of the computer or on my smartphone all the time.:cool:

I like the summary of the stats of each providers – e.g. profit; average pips per trade; number of trades; running weeks; maximum dd; followers; max open trades; worst/best trade. it is pretty useful to have in all collected in one place rather than going back in the system and looking for it in the charts, it saves you time :2c:

Guy finally I read in the official forum that zulutrade is updating the backtesting features to include include max lots, customs stops, max open trades - basically everything we were requesting previously. with the spead they launched the previous updates, I am sure this one won't take long :helloooo:

Mate, did you manage to fix your portfolio?

yeah somewhat...I'm following richter,MVK_08,HighProfitFactor,GOLD MAX FX,FX COMBO,Forex Cruise Control,Canadian FX,alpha & oxygen,ELEVEN Fast, and FOREXTECHNO - [EURUSD_LT], Forex Cruise Control,FOREXTECHNO - [sYSTEM_A],SenshFX....well so far ok but small cash drops :2c: