Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

forexrus

Zulutrade

AAAFX has no commission and I receive entry/exit signals on time.

This happens due to integration of zulu + aaafx platform. execution is faster than other brokers cause signals are sent/received directly.

My demo is doing pretty good, so I was thinking to go live.

So you are saying aaafx is best choice? Cause I live in Russia and was thinking to open with alpari RU or admiral which are russian

Look, with AAAFX you will be charged no pip as commission for using zulu' s service. But if you like to have your broker "nearby" then you can choose the other two you have on mind. Happy trading in both cases :)

New #1 provider, although im troubled because he has a 100% success rate and since there isnt a system that can achieve 100% success ratio and also based on the fact that he has a 890pip worst trade, be extra careful if you plan to use this guy.

I ve opened a new demo and im testing him with a custom stop/loss value of 200pips.

I ve set this value based on his last 3month performance, as most of his trades never went below -100 pips.

Seems that the market is with him!

I am really curious if he uses an EA or trades manually.

GBP/USD and EUR/USD most of his trades with profit about 14 pips while there are some of them with 40pips.

Currently they have removed red and green colors which distinguish positive from negative trades but thank god they did not keep this change.

I have noticed something similar to margin call-o-meter but did not have time to check it.

Saw the auto mode. The thing that troubles me is that it does not limit the positions of each provider, only the lots, so if a provider goes haywire, then he can blow out your account!

For now, ill stick with the manual mode

Before adding any new signal provider to your portfolio you can see in his statistics the number of max open trades he usually has so that you know what you have to expect from him. Automatic allocation mode should take this factor under its consideration as well. I believe number of max open trades affects the risk.

Hi,

Im using it for almost 2 weeks, with 2 providers forextechno and sharper trade, risk I set it at 20%, so far its going good, i will try to post some screen shots of my account later

True, but the difference is that zulutrade has both manual traders and EAs. You can see this in a providers description.

I personally avoid any kind of EA, also in zulutrade I avoid providers using EAs and only choose manual traders, this is because from all the studies I have done, all EAs after a period of 2-3months loose. This is why I prefer someone who trades from his MT4.

Im looking at this fexea and will let everyone know what I find.

I ve checked them out a bit...the fact that they spell hedging as "hadging" in their first pages on their performance shows that they are not serious and dont know anything about forex, so ill skip this one thanks! :doh: